Official East Rutherford 2 Setlist Thread

Comments

• fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    if, in fact, it is over, ties for most songs this leg at 31...

are you going to the natti show in 3 weeks?
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    AHHHH!!!! *gasping for air* Please. Pleeeease!! As Ed once said "let's pace ourselves". My god. :eek: That is beyond orgasmic right there. All those on the same set?!?! :eek:!

I'm "beggin for a prayer" right there with you girlie. DEFINITELY gonna resurrect my OTHER/SIDE sign too. This IS the year. :)
    would that not be a beautiful trinity? i would so need a smoke afterwards if they pulled something like that hahaha

i REALLY hope otherside gets busted out
  • i'm not big on sign campaigns, but that's one song i would petition for. it's so beautiful!

I just mean a few of us. If I can get a close enough seat, I'll do one for Pittsburgh. I just need them to see it at a few shows to put the idea in their mind.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • fanch75 wrote:
    are you going to the natti show in 3 weeks?

i have an out of town job that starts the afternoon of the 24th. i am so pissed...
    "A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer"- Mitch Hedberg
    I just mean a few of us. If I can get a close enough seat, I'll do one for Pittsburgh. I just need them to see it at a few shows to put the idea in their mind.
    that's a great idea! definitely to get the collective hamster wheels spinnin in their heads :D
  • VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    would that not be a beautiful trinity? i would so need a smoke afterwards if they pulled something like that hahaha

i REALLY hope otherside gets busted out

YES! Hands down that would be the ultimate immaculate trinity! FUCK! And hey, I quit smoking but I'm sure I'd need a few after all that! :eek:

I hope so too girl. :)

"I will not lose my faith"

THIS IS THE YEAR! It just has to be. And THE GORGE?? Come on, there's not a more perfect/equally gorgeous heaven for it to make it's premire. We will for sure be takin to the OTHER SIDE. :o
    :)
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • footstepsfootsteps Posts: 20
    i just have to say this is like the third time i have done this this tour...come on the board on a show night and follow this post...

IT IS SO MUCH FUN!!! i get almost as excited as i would if i was there.

thanks to acc for doing this....

tonight's show is amazing......
  • [size=+2] Yellow Ledbetter [/size]
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • momofglynnmomofglynn Posts: 849
    is it over...any one getting anything from anyone? text? phone call with thousands of screaming out their mind fans?
    Let's Go Red Sox!
    sigh, i can't wait for gorge :)
  • VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091

I could never get Jeff's attention with my sign...but Mikey saw it a few times.

Yes, let's team up for sure. :D

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • YELLOW LEDBETTER
    Aaaand, that's a wrap...
    Longest setlist of the tour, 32
    "A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer"- Mitch Hedberg
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    hmmmmm.... guess who's on the repeat of SNL tonight? clue: its a band that all of us here like to spend hours of our time discussing.
  • TorontoPJFanTorontoPJFan Posts: 133
    Thanks Mel.
    How could she say to me, "love will find a way?"

Toronto Molson Amphitheatre 06.28.2003
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.09.2006
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.10.2006
  • nakatznakatz Posts: 1
    not sure if it's over yet...but we are 2 who couldn't get to the show tonight for a bunch of reasons. we settled in and watched Live at the Garden and read this post all night. Thanks for getting us as close as we were gonna get.

sounds like it was an awesome show. at least we could piece it together remotely.
  • CanvasAdamCanvasAdam Posts: 134
    footsteps wrote:
    i just have to say this is like the third time i have done this this tour...come on the board on a show night and follow this post...

IT IS SO MUCH FUN!!! i get almost as excited as i would if i was there.

thanks to acc for doing this....

tonight's show is amazing......

i have been doing it for years and years mainly over at red mosquito though. i have been lurking in the background in the pit for a long time, but never registered till this year. it is always fun to be able to experience the show with fellow fans who aren't at the show like this. in some small way it kind of us puts us all there at the show. i know in chicago and DC the last couple weeks a couple times i was at the shows thinking... "i wonder what they are saying about the show on the message board" lol.
    1998... 9/3
    2000... 8/7, 8/15, 11/5, 11/6
    2001... 10/20, 10/21, 10/22
    2002... 12/8, 12/9
    2003... 4/9, 4/18, 4/19, 7/8, 7/9
    2004... 10/6, 10/8
    2006... 5/16, 5/17, 5/30
    2008... EV Solo 4/12, 4/13, 4/16
    2008... PJ 6/14, 7/12
    2008... Stone Solo 10/11
  • Final Setlist...

Soundcheck: cinnamon girl, BREATH, DIRTY FRANK, breakerfall, and alone

Preset: No Surrender (Bruce Springsteen cover), It makes no difference (w/MMJ)

Main Set: Severed Hand, Corduroy, WWS, Hail Hail, Animal, LBC, In Hiding, Even Flow, I Am Mine, Whipping, Gone, Comatose, State of Love and Trust, Rats, Garden, Inside Job, Porch

Encore 1: Army Reserve, Hard To Imagine, Last Kiss, Black -we belong together, Crazy Mary, Last Exit

Encore 2: Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, Lukin, Leash, Don't Gimme No Lip, Why Go, Leaving Here, Alive, Yellow Ledbetter.
    I got hooked on this thread from Albany on. I even went so far is to see the interaction of the shows I went to. This is a great thread and I thank all of you for making it so much fun!

**Raises beer***

Social!
    Let's Go Red Sox!
    thanks for posting the info mel!
  • VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    I could never get Jeff's attention with my sign...but Mikey saw it a few times.

Yes, let's team up for sure. :D

haha if I can get close enough at Pittsburgh...leave Jeff to me :D If not him, I KNOW Stone, and Ed will see it.
    Kenny Olav wrote:
    hmmmmm.... guess who's on the repeat of SNL tonight? clue: its a band that all of us here like to spend hours of our time discussing.

92 or 94?

i remember watching the 92 one live as a kid and just staring at the tv blown away after alive lol. man i was just 11 years old then.
    1998... 9/3
    2002... 12/8, 12/9
    2004... 10/6, 10/8
    2006... 5/16, 5/17, 5/30
    2008... PJ 6/14, 7/12
    2008... Stone Solo 10/11
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    I'm off to teh bar to grab a beer and see what trouble I can get into. Later yellaz!
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Your welcome all. I have fun doing these.
    If anyone wants to send me texts from shows I can keep this up with faster updates for future shows. :)
  • nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    Kenny Olav wrote:

They're showing a children's hospital telethon on our NBC station. Just as well. I don't have to sit through the horrible skits to watch PJ. I'll just watch the WWS and Severed Hand clips that got posted on the Pit!
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
    CanvasAdam wrote:
    92 or 94?

i remember watching the 92 one live as a kid and just staring at the tv blown away after alive lol. man i was just 11 years old then.

the most recent one is on. And yes I remember that one too, however a little older than you.....
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    Thanks ACC for posting (again).

See you all next time!
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    CanvasAdam wrote:
    92 or 94?

uh.... '06
    ok i'm out for the night guys. was fun as always, take care all...
    1998... 9/3
    2002... 12/8, 12/9
    2004... 10/6, 10/8
    2006... 5/16, 5/17, 5/30
    2008... PJ 6/14, 7/12
    2008... Stone Solo 10/11
  • [size=+2] Star Spangled Tag [/size]
    good night everyone.
    Let's Go Red Sox!