Official East Rutherford 2 Setlist Thread

Comments

• nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    When can we expect to see the show available for download?
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • momofglynnmomofglynn Posts: 849
    the coin slot scene is pretty funny...and the Debbie Downer was the funniest I have seen it. They did at least try to make this watchable but you could tell they were struggling. Knowing that people were only watching for Pearl Jam.
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    momofglynn wrote:
    good night everyone.

good night! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Soundcheck: cinnamon girl, BREATH, DIRTY FRANK, breakerfall, and alone

Preset: No Surrender (Bruce Springsteen cover), It makes no difference (w/MMJ)

Main Set: Severed Hand, Corduroy, WWS, Hail Hail, Animal, LBC, In Hiding, Even Flow, I Am Mine, Whipping, Gone, Comatose, State of Love and Trust, Rats, Garden, Inside Job, Porch

Encore 1: Army Reserve, Hard To Imagine, Last Kiss, Black -we belong together, Crazy Mary, Last Exit

Encore 2: Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, Lukin, Leash, Don't Gimme No Lip, Why Go, Leaving Here, Alive, Yellow Ledbetter - Star Spangled Banner
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • shareshare Posts: 551
    thanks Mel!

here's hoping we're with ya in Pittsburgh!

(happy anniversary - happy anniversary - what better way to spend it??????)
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm a number that doesn't count
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the nothing ventured - the nothing feigned
  • share wrote:
    thanks Mel!

here's hoping we're with ya in Pittsburgh!

(happy anniversary - happy anniversary - what better way to spend it??????)

OMG It is??? You and Pucked sooo gotta come to Pittsburgh!!! Great memories from 03 girl. Wow what a road trip that would be!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    yeah, its been a lot of fun everyone. thanks ACC for posting new songs, and i hope you didn't feel like i was jumping on your territory... its just that i was hearing some of the songs live through my cellphone and I couldn't stop myself, you know.

i requested my girlfriend call when they play rarities, i even said especially if they play In Hiding and Don't Gimme No Lip... and i can't believe they played both!!
  • amazing leg 1 closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bootleg will be popular
    Wave came crashing...
    haha if I can get close enough at Pittsburgh...leave Jeff to me :D If not him, I KNOW Stone, and Ed will see it.

I'm bringing a sign because I won't be close in Pittsburgh. I'll probably be up on the side somewhere. But I'll be there. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Kenny Olav wrote:
    yeah, its been a lot of fun everyone. thanks ACC for posting new songs, and i hope you didn't feel like i was jumping on your territory... its just that during i was hearing some of the songs live through my cellphone and I couldn't stop myself.

i requested my girlfriend call when they play rarities, i even said especially if they play In Hiding and Don't Gimme No Lip... and i can't believe they played both!!

Haha no not at all Kenny. I even posted a thank you message in my original post here. I appreciate the help. This board was slow and that damn 50 second rule sometimes makes me come in slow with songs if I'm also contributing to the conversation.
    It was great having an assistant hehe.
  • justam wrote:
    I'm bringing a sign because I won't be close in Pittsburgh. I'll probably be up on the side somewhere. But I'll be there. :)

Anne-Marie...you can be close AND on the sides girl. In fact sometimes thats better than being on the floor.
    Anne-Marie...you can be close AND on the sides girl. In fact sometimes thats better than being on the floor.

Well, let's hope so!! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    32 songs set nice... lukin and leash are good together... the last show is always the best show of the tour.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    Leaving Here is a tour debut, is it not?

and Lukin may be too ... not sure.

either way, they're gonna play over 100 different songs on this tour, no doubt. they could conceivably go over the 100 mark the first show of the next leg.

unreal.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Leaving Here is a tour debut, is it not?

either way, they're gonna play over 100 different songs on this tour, no doubt. they could conceivably go over the 100 mark the first show of the next leg.

unreal.

I think Leaving here was played at The Astoria show, but since that was not oficially part of the tour...you are correct.

I have a feeling there is an error in my setlist for the first 3 songs...maybe a different opener. If anyone returning from the show can confirm or correct me that would be great.
  • Leaving Here is a tour debut, is it not?

unreal.

Lukin is not. I know cause I personally got that one. Cleveland show I believe was where it was played.
  • slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    Lukin is not. I know cause I personally got that one. Cleveland show I believe was where it was played.

well, Leaving Here still counts, dammit :)
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Gen5Gen5 Posts: 405
    have they played Breakerfall yet at any of the shows (this leg?)
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.myspace.com/poworgen5

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Gen5 wrote:
    have they played Breakerfall yet at any of the shows (this leg?)

Nope not that I know of
  • Gen5Gen5 Posts: 405
    Nope not that I know of

I didn't think so but I thought I would ask the goddess.....=)
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.myspace.com/poworgen5

www.generationFIVE.org
  • I was the so-called "Dick" posting the setlist at RM tonight....it's funny b/c nobody believed me all night, yet I was listening to it on my cellphone....the only dicks over on RM were the messege board Nazi's that need everything done by their "rules"...it really is hilarious...everyone should really thank Rob (a poster from the RM messege board who sent me many many texts from the show tonight) and Nothingman44 who called me numerous times from the 3rd row on Stone's side...bastard....as for everyone who didn't believe me or gave me a hard time tonight...haha...you can mail my apology to me by the end of the week...thanks!!!

Elderlywoman19
    "Sometimes I burn like a dot on the sun
    With no one knowing..."
  • LEG 1 IS OFFICIALLY OVER...

FINAL SETLIST:

Soundcheck: Breath, Breakerfall, Cinnamon Girl, Alone and Dirty Frank

Ed Preset: No Surrender (Bruce Springsteen Cover)

Ed w/MMJ: It Makes No Difference

Main Set: Severed Hand, Corduroy, World Wide Suicide, Hail, Hail, Animal (After 4 Min Stoppage), Love Boat Captain, In Hiding. Even Flow, I Am Mine, Whipping, Gone, Comatose, State of Love And Trust, Rats, Garden, Inside Job, Porch

Encore 1: Army Reserve, Hard to Imagine, Last Kiss, Black (We Belong Together), Crazy Mary, Last Exit

Encore 2: Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, Lukin, Leash, Don't Gimme No Lip, Why Go, Leaving Here, Alive and Yellow Ledbetter (Star Spangled Banner).

SEE EVERYONE JULY 22nd AT GORGE 1

Quinbrave

Thanks to Rob from the messege board and my friend Tim Lemieux in the 3rd row (Stone's side) for sending me texts and letting me listen to some of the show on the phone!!!!

BONUS BOSTON 2 TRACK -

http://reiddust.com/jacks.html
    With no one knowing..."
  • igotpj wrote:
    Yeah, he has seemed to rubbed people the wrong way. Unfortunately, he is the only one posting the setlist.

haha
    With no one knowing..."
  • that guy on RM is a fuck. I'm done with that thread. I'll come here to get the set. Thanks ACC!

You're welcome for the setlist buddy...haha....you have issues....its a messege board...anger management is in store for this dude!

ACC handed him some tissues and he was good to go...got a little cheese to go with his whine and he was ready for PJ posts...funny thing is...he'll be back next Saturday and there isn't even a show.

Night all...hope you all enjoyed our Setlist posting on both sites tonight!

Again thanks to Rob and Nothingman44 for doing all the real work!
    With no one knowing..."
  • PJOceans11PJOceans11 Posts: 135
    i dont believe they would soundcheck breath and dirty frank and then not play either of them considering this is the last night of this leg...it doesnt make any sense.
    9-1-00, 9-2-00, 4-28-03, 5-3-03, 7-1-03, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-5-03, 7-6-03, 7-8-03, 7-9-03, 7-12-03, 10-1-04, 9-30-05, 10-1-05, 10-3-05, 5-13-06, 5-27-06, 5-28-06, 6-1-06, 6-3-06, 6-19-08, 6-20-08, 6-24-08 and 6-25-08.
  • PJOceans11 wrote:
    i dont believe they would soundcheck breath and dirty frank and then not play either of them considering this is the last night of this leg...it doesnt make any sense.

yep i agree, would of really been sick if they played those 2, not sure why they didnt, teassse : )
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    GREAT fucking night! what a show! :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    Leaving Here is a tour debut, is it not?

unreal.

so true

I was telling a friend at work about this the other day, and he was stunned. He absolutely couldn't believe that they were close to doing a 100 different songs in only 16 shows
  • NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,477
    if the soundcheck is true, then i am depressed because my exp at lasts night show is ruined.
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • vitodacatvitodacat Posts: 475
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    if the soundcheck is true, then i am depressed because my exp at lasts night show is ruined.

part of the reason why I dont like to know the soundcheck of a show I am going to. I had a blast last night, but if I had known that Breath and Dirty Frank were soundchecked (if thats true), I would of been waiting to hear them all night.

*Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0003

wont let the light escape from me
    wont let the darkness swallow me