Comments

• CallawayCallaway Posts: 635
    :lol:
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    haha sorry I wasn't realizing how sarcastic you were being
  • CallawayCallaway Posts: 635
    RiotZact wrote:
    haha sorry I wasn't realizing how sarcastic you were being

Well I honestly would put money on Lin scoring 20 plus against Rose before I would put money on Rose D'ing him up and holding him to 8 points.

I wonder why this thread is still in the Porch forum? :)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Callaway wrote:
    I wonder why this thread is still in the Porch forum? :)

it's not anymore.

:lol:

thanks Kat....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    nice
  • NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,309
    19 and 13
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
    NewJPage wrote:
    19 and 13

more impressive is the 1 turnover.... :lol:

i pray d antonio plays him on Rose. gonna be a depantsing
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    NewJPage wrote:
    19 and 13

yeah the 1 turnover was an improvement, no doubt another very efficient game, I'm excited to see how he does stack up against rose and other top teams
  • RiotZact wrote:
    81 wrote:
    NewJPage wrote:
    19 and 13

yeah the 1 turnover was an improvement, no doubt another very efficient game, I'm excited to see how he does stack up against rose and other top teams

Eh. His yardstick is not Derek Rose or the like. He appears to be a better than average PG that can contribute in the scoring column and in the clutch at times. With the rest of the team assembled, that's all they needed and they seem to have lucked into it. He won't be guarding Rose in the playoffs, so it's a moot point. Rose is one of the best. But, there's only so many stars you can fit under the cap. Guys like Lin are what make the difference. Going to be tough to beat the big dogs anyway. But, at least now the Knicks have a fighting chance.

All these Daron Williams ate him up, Derek Rose will pants him (you're not DEpants'd. you're pants'd) mean nothing. Rose is great. Lin doesn't have to measure up to him. It's really a no lose situation for Lin and a no win situation for Rose. So, Bulls fans should be less than enthusiastic about that prospect.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    :lol: damn pants...

agreed that he isn't an elite talent...that's why ALLLLLLL of this shit going on was ridiculous....

he seems to be a nice player that can pass it a little, shoot a little, and drible to his right....assuming the other team doesn't pressure him....and he plays for a coach that doesn't like defense, so he will fit right in on that end as well.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    :lol: damn pants...

agreed that he isn't an elite talent...that's why ALLLLLLL of this shit going on was ridiculous

You and your like are who are misconstruing the hullabaloo. It's a great story (made all the more so because of WHERE). Nobody from the beginning, even the media, made him out to be more than he is/was. He was cut by 2 teams this year after not being recruited by any major colleges, and now he's leading a down trodden franchise in the World's Most Famous Arena!!! The couch and all is just too movie to believe. Then, add in his ethnicity and get a billion people interested in his story, and it is HUGE (sorry I didn't change font size).

But, trying to downplay those facts with - he's not as good as Kobe Bryant is beyond silly. Just seeing the guy giggling like a kid that can't believe his sudden star turn in on court after game interviews is enough to make you realize that there's something special going on. It will die down (though a billion people is a lot to convince otherwise). And, the Knicks will deflate it themselves when they try to get him on the cheap this summer. But, so what? He is what he is. And if anything, by denying what's really going on and TRYING to make folks feel silly for something they are not even asserting is actually prolonging the initial wonder stage.
  • You and your like are....

And, yes. I just successfully lumped you in with RM22. So, there is that. :D

Oh, BTW. Where has RM22 been? :o
    my quick Lin analysis....

his job...bring the ball up, get to the 8 second line, toss the ball to somebody... go stand in the corner until the possession is over. if he is lucky, the person he chucks it to, shoots it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    where have all the lin humpers gone. :?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg