Comments

• EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Heisenberg wrote:
    That's some of the best stuff EVER!
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Sex is gross.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Do you have those shoes in a size 26?
  • i dont remember if ive done this in the past...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i had only 2 long and one short relationships before i met you..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    "I haven't been f*cked that hard since grade school!!"

:lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Mamasan23 wrote:

classic.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:o
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    "you kiss like my brother".
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Hey dude, can I change yer tire for ya???

I almost said that to some guy...he was struggling for over an hour to figure out how to use the jack so he could change his tire. (I've had to change the tire on my car several times)

How do you get the lugnuts off? I always have a problem with that part...

I jump on the tire iron...just put it on at a certain angle, then I step on the handle and bounce a bit. Righty tighty-lefty loosey. As long as you have the car properly seated on the jack, you don't have to worry about anything going wrong.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I jump on the tire iron...just put it on at a certain angle, then I step on the handle and bounce a bit. Righty tighty-lefty loosey. As long as you have the car properly seated on the jack, you don't have to worry about anything going wrong.

Yes..that's how I've tried before, and it has worked (once or twice)...but now, sometimes when you get your tires rotated, they put the lugnuts on super tight and even jumping on the tire iron isn't enough. One time I got a flat and my friend's dad had to help us because they were on so tight. Luckily he had his "special" tire iron, which basically had an extended "arm" welded to it to add additional leverage.

well it's good to know that when we go on tour...between the 2 of us, we'll have no trouble changing a flat! :D
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Yes..that's how I've tried before, and it has worked (once or twice)...but now, sometimes when you get your tires rotated, they put the lugnuts on super tight and even jumping on the tire iron isn't enough. One time I got a flat and my friend's dad had to help us because they were on so tight. Luckily he had his "special" tire iron, which basically had an extended "arm" welded to it to add additional leverage.

well it's good to know that when we go on tour...between the 2 of us, we'll have no trouble changing a flat! :D
    RK.. always break the lugnuts loose BEFORE you lift the wheel off of the ground with the jack!!!

but, you girls should just call me.. I would be glad to do it..

In fact, I am thinking of giving people a "cav" spotlight/beacon just like the one the people of Gotham use to signal Batman for help.. you can keep it in the trunk with the jack.. just point it towards the sky and I will come swooping in ( i may be a bit drunk, but I will change the shit outta fukn tire) ;)
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    afroannnie wrote:

I can't find one of those! My friend has one where it's like a crank handle...so easy to use!

ooohhh thread intregity:

"my balls itch"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I can't find one of those! My friend has one where it's like a crank handle...so easy to use!

ooohhh thread intregity:

"my balls itch"

he made his own since he's a welder...i should try to get him to make one for me...in case Cav's bat signal doesn't work...
    Caveeze wrote:

In fact, I am thinking of giving people a "cav" spotlight/beacon just like the one the people of Gotham use to signal Batman for help.. you can keep it in the trunk with the jack.. just point it towards the sky and I will come swooping in ( i may be a bit drunk, but I will change the shit outta fukn tire) ;)

like this?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvGoWeelbuD9-Znbd_u26257Kg7t8MPFQ3RqNISmTlFB6XCyPG
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfV-qLnsXClxhsba7dEQ5iW-Tl8YZYnpkeu-R7dz79mbRdNIFU

- Christopher McCandless
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

like this?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvGoWeelbuD9-Znbd_u26257Kg7t8MPFQ3RqNISmTlFB6XCyPG
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfV-qLnsXClxhsba7dEQ5iW-Tl8YZYnpkeu-R7dz79mbRdNIFU
    hahahahahaha!!!! that will work :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    RKCNDY wrote:
    ooohhh thread intregity:

"my balls itch"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THLL11e7Sgo
  • we can stay friends
    my mother is moving in, clean out your man-cave :shock:
    ( & I would NEVER say that ;) )
    Man, my breath smells like I just got done eating a dog shit sandwich.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Man, my breath smells like I just got done eating a dog shit sandwich.

And....I drank all your beer
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Yer nothin' but a f*ckin' c*nt. I've said it more than once :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Jennytree wrote:
    Yer nothin' but a f*ckin' c*nt. I've said it more than once :D

Now wash your mouth out! ;)
    Yes it really does work for sore throats, come here.
  • Claireack wrote:
    :shock:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Claireack wrote:

:o
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Claireack wrote:
    :shock:

(Snigger)
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Claireack wrote:
    :o :shock: WOWZERS Claire!
    Claireack wrote:

128675329931320753.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Claireack wrote:

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg