poeple and thier coffee

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited April 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Sitting at starbucks reading the paper and listening to some coffee orders.

A drizzle on the bottom, a drizzle on the top. Good golly
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I always wonder how much time and money people would save if they brewed their own.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f_dxLiuXuw

I can watch this guy 24/7.

:lol::lol:
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    DS1119 wrote:
    Pull up your pants! :lol:
    voidofman wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Pull up your pants! :lol:

Funniest line ever!! :lol::lol:
  • I've switched to half caff and it's made the coffee shop experience much more enjoyable. Found myself to anxios waiting in line for that quad shot latte every moning!
    See the path cut by the moon
    For you to walk on
    See the waves on distant shores
    Waiting your arrival
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    TS96221 wrote:
    I always wonder how much time and money people would save if they brewed their own.

I brew my own now after YEARS of stopping every day....Not so much the time factor(although it does take a few)...I quit drinking coffeehouse coffee a couple of years ago after having at least one, sometimes 2 a day...Plus when I was married, she would have one or two as well...Just decided to quit one day....Figure I save on the average...$400 a MONTH since stopping...Crazy if you think about it....:-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    TS96221 wrote:
    I always wonder how much time and money people would save if they brewed their own.

I brew my own now after YEARS of stopping every day....Not so much the time factor(although it does take a few)...I quit drinking coffeehouse coffee a couple of years ago after having at least one, sometimes 2 a day...Plus when I was married, she would have one or two as well...Just decided to quit one day....Figure I save on the average...$400 a MONTH since stopping...Crazy if you think about it....:-)
    400 a month in coffee...who the hell....i spend about 4.50 per week...plus read the paper and magazines for free
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 78FLH78FLH Posts: 410
    Folgers baby!!!!!
    Brew at least 2 pots a day during the week and 3 or 4 a day on the weekend :mrgreen:
    Coffee is your friend
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    81 wrote:
    TS96221 wrote:

400 a month in coffee...who the hell....i spend about 4.50 per week...plus read the paper and magazines for free

I know...It was def an addiction to some degree...Just stopped everyday with out even giving it a second thought....I much prefer just having it at home or at work now....Just a few cups a day, instead of 2 quad lattes everyday!! Not too mention I have a little more $$ to do ther things with now...Well spousal support anyway!!! lol
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    78FLH wrote:
    Folgers baby!!!!!
    Brew at least 2 pots a day during the week and 3 or 4 a day on the weekend :mrgreen:
    Coffee is your friend

Exactly. Although I don't make 2 pots a day during the week. I make one pot in the morning and drink several cups, then fill a a travel cup with it to drink on the way to work. Then at work I might have a cup or two.

Some of the people at work tried to start bringing flavored coffee and all this other stuff, but the boss put an end to it and said the coffee maker was for coffee, that if you want vanilla, caramel, whipped cream, chocolate or whatever, go to the vending machine and get a candy bar or go out and get yourself a milkshake. The only coffee he allows is Folgers Classic Roast. Although there's a big bowl of vanilla, Kahlua, and various other flavored creamers some people dump into their coffee. To each their own I guess.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    I haven't had coffee since November 2003.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Too much coffee causes thread subject dyslexia :?
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    stargirl69 wrote:

:lol:

It's 81. He dusnt speell verie welll.
    DS1119 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

:D

He's just a baby,I forgot I shouldn't expect to much
  • awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    stargirl69 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

"i before e, except after c"
    Drink water!
    awilkins wrote:
    "i before e, except after c"
    Drink water!

If only more poeple would remember that. :P
    My coffee needs to be like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEVTQHiAQRA

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    stargirl69 wrote:

Ouch. :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

Ouch. :P

;) oyu ntoiced :lol:
  • Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014

Is that a penguin onesie he's wearing? :D
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Damn you phone....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,821
    81 wrote:
    Damn you phone....
    suuuuuuure. blame it on the phone. Well all know its your fat chubby baby nicotine stained fingers that are the problem. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I know, its wierd.. these poeple have it down to a sceince..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Caveeze wrote:
    I know, its wierd.. these poeple have it down to a sceince..

Eye sea thatt! :lol:
  • I couldn't do without coffee, especailly in teh mornign. I hated to do it, but I went to Starbucks when I was in the States, cause thier coffee came closest to what I'm used to. It should be forbidden to call that pale broth you get for endless refills over there coffee ...

I'm having my second triple espresso for today right now. Cheers :D
  • stargirl69 wrote:
    Dyslexics UNTIE!

ummmmm UNITE!

:lol: I love being partially dyslexic helps me read the world in a different way.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    It should be forbidden to call that pale broth you get for endless refills over there coffee ...D

Agree!!!! Cat's piss really....

When I lived in the US, I used to spend a fortune on proper, dark roasted coffee beans! Never drank coffee at restaurants/diners, etc.

I don't really do Starbucks and the likes. Have my morning brew at home and also have proper brew at work.
  • redrock wrote:
    It should be forbidden to call that pale broth you get for endless refills over there coffee ...D

Agree!!!! Cat's piss really....

When I lived in the US, I used to spend a fortune on proper, dark roasted coffee beans! Never drank coffee at restaurants/diners, etc.

I don't really do Starbucks and the likes. Have my morning brew at home and also have proper brew at work.

Thank god I wasn't dependent on Starbucks all the time. Cav had a coffee machine - we bought a package of coffee (I was also surprised by the price :shock: ) and I made some every morning for myself :D And yeah, we also make our own at work ... I wouldn't function without it :lol: