For Sale Sign

13»

Comments

• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    I am glad you won't have to be out on the streets for a living!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,534
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    you moving the family to Miami?
    Yep!
    The plan is after the school year... but if we get our price... it will be sooner... I am going with after the school year :lol:

smart bet ;)

big move man...congrats. at least your kids are still real young that you're not really uprooting their whole lives or something.
    www.myspace.com
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,934
    Is up on my house...
    We have been in it exactly 10 years... Two of my kids have never known another house... One of them was conceived in it... We literally did it in every room in it...

on first read, this is what I saw :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    Good luck BD- that commute sounds like something that would wear on you over time. This way you and your family are together.

Good luck with the sale too. Selling a house right now is not that great- but hopefully by the summer you will have it sold.
  • btw,if anyone could see this family in this house ,will feel very closly,the feeling of Love..
    you can feel all the love between all the family members...
    you didnt have just a house there buddy...
    you create a lovely family,that make this house unique..
    and even as a guest,easily you understand that love and family can be the best fuckin thing on this planet..
    im pretty sure the next people gonna live there,they gonna follow that vibe..
    new home at Miami will not have less love...i see you there next time i visit usa..

but this time...at this new house..pick up a fuckin sexy nany....was the only thing missing from the old one...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • btw,if anyone could see this family in this house ,will feel very closly,the feeling of Love..
    and even as a guest,easily you understand that love and family can be the best fuckin thing on this planet..
    new home at Miami will not have less love...i see you there next time i visit usa..

but this time...at this new house..pick up a fuckin sexy nany....was the only thing missing from the old one...
    Awwww... You were a perfect guest and always welcomed back... The kids talk about you all the time...
    GoiMTvP.gif

Awwww... You were a perfect guest and always welcomed back... The kids talk about you all the time...

what am i choppedd liver :evil:
  • what am i choppedd liver :evil:
    You have a bedroom named after you..
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • what am i choppedd liver :evil:
    that gay one?? :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,934
    whatever you do.....don't use United Van Lines. Unless you enjoy nightmares.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411

:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    mfc2006 wrote:

Serial Thrilla Suite?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • arqarq Posts: 8,009
    that gay one?? :lol:

Yes is called 5 against 1... I've seen it with my own eyes... and that's why I'm blind!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    edited February 2012
    Is up on my house...
    We have been in it exactly 10 years... Two of my kids have never known another house... One of them was conceived in it... We literally redid every room in it...

It was the first house I saw when we started looking and fell in love with it... The lakefront did it...
    It is the first HOUSE I lived in... Apartments before that...

But it's time for a change for all of us... and change has always been good...
    Going to miss it and all the friends we made...
    Exciting stuff ... another chapter! Good luck and much happiness
    in your new hometown! :thumbup:

2012 a year of moves for us too ... moving the biz to a different location 10 minutes
    from home in April-May ... No more Atlanta traffic!

We are almost done with the readying of our home ...
    putting the sign 'By Owner' up in our front yard in the next couple weeks

hope to sell in time to buy a house in the golf course neighborhood
    across the street .... but it is fate at work... just got to keep the faith
    and travel on :D
    Post edited by pandora on
  • mfc2006 wrote:

Oh So I guess I am the chopped liver!! nice...BTW GIANTS SUCK! SO THERE!

;)
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Oh So I guess I am the chopped liver!! nice...BTW GIANTS SUCK! SO THERE!

;)
    You have a key :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Oh So I guess I am the chopped liver!! nice...BTW GIANTS SUCK! SO THERE!

;)
    You have a key :lol:

to his heart

And Zone 7.... ;)
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    btw,if anyone could see this family in this house ,will feel very closly,the feeling of Love..

I think I feel ill.

Didn't he have a nanny? Or are you specifically saying get a "sexy" nanny this time?

So what's happening with your nanny, BD? She moving too? If not, when should we expect her TELL ALL book to come out? *rubs hands together*
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    btw,if anyone could see this family in this house ,will feel very closly,the feeling of Love..

I think I feel ill.

Didn't he have a nanny? Or are you specifically saying get a "sexy" nanny this time?

So what's happening with your nanny, BD? She moving too? If not, when should we expect her TELL ALL book to come out? *rubs hands together*
    She is being fiscally rewarded and signing a confidentiality agreement :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    bd has a nanny? did you see that movie like 20 yrs ago, the hand that rocks the cradle?
    we can't wait to visit you in Miami. j/k :)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    She is being fiscally rewarded and signing a confidentiality agreement :mrgreen:

Pfffft!! They're not worth the paper they're written on!! ;)

I specifically want to turn to the page where AC in GTP got "discussed"!!! :shock: :lol::lol: Hahaha Ahhh those were the days! ;)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★

• My plan is to def retire into the country side or mountain side or beachside but never the City fuck that ....
    I have a place at all of the above.....................see location ;)

Good luck with your house sale Adam
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,234

My plan is to def retire into the country side or mountain side or beachside but never the City fuck that ....
    I have a place at all of the above.....................see location ;)

Good luck with your house sale Adam

I know you and you deserve everything for all that you wen't thru bro enjoy it ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    If there is a hot tub I'll make an offer.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    come on adam tell us the agent its on with,,we all want to do the digital tour

but you've been there already!

it's pretty easy to find...I found it.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    RKCNDY wrote:
    come on adam tell us the agent its on with,,we all want to do the digital tour

but you've been there already!

it's pretty easy to find...I found it.

maybe we should go into the internet sleuthing business together?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    best of luck on the sale!