For Sale Sign

Comments

• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    edited February 2012
    Is up on my house...
    We have been in it exactly 10 years... Two of my kids have never known another house... One of them was conceived in it... We literally redid every room in it... It was the first house I saw when we started looking and fell in love with it... The lakefront did it...
    It is the first HOUSE I lived in... Apartments before that...

But it's time for a change for all of us... and change has always been good...
    Going to miss it and all the friends we made...

My warped mind read this as "One of them was conceived in it....we literally did it in every room"

:?

But seriously, good luck with the new beginning, and enjoy the tax savings, since FL has no individual income tax.
    Post edited by JOEJOEJOE on
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Is up on my house...
    We have been in it exactly 10 years... Two of my kids have never known another house... One of them was conceived in it... We literally redid every room in it... It was the first house I saw when we started looking and fell in love with it... The lakefront did it...

My warped mind read this as "One of them was conceived in it....we literally did it in every room"

aaaahhhhh..................joe! lol :D
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • PJPixie wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Is up on my house...

aaaahhhhh..................joe! lol :D
    I have no comment :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    whats the list price?

2.5 ?
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • DON'T BUY THIS HOUSE!! COMPLETELY HAUNTED!!

Believe me I've been there!! as beautiful as it is SOOOO scary!!! I brought a Ouija board there on one of my visits ...spirits told me the only people safe enough to live there are the current owners!! They said if that anyone other than the current owners move in there, they will see to it that the new owners will loose their mind!!!

STAY AWAY!! ANY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS IF YOU VALUE YOUR SANITY DON'T BUY THIS HOUSE!!

;)
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."

Believe me I've been there!! as beautiful as it is SOOOO scary!!! I brought a Ouija board there on one of my visits ...spirits told me the only people safe enough to live there are the current owners!! They said if that anyone other than the current owners move in there, they will see to it that the new owners will loose their mind!!!

STAY AWAY!! ANY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS IF YOU VALUE YOUR SANITY DON'T BUY THIS HOUSE!!

;)
    :|
    GoiMTvP.gif

;)
    :|

:lol: c'mon that was funny....I could have actually made a sign and posted outside your house...
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    RKCNDY wrote:
    :(

at least we're still breaking even...

didn't mean that to come off as rude, Lisa. but i can tell you that we're going to live in the city...no matter which city it is.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Is up on my house...

Joe, so did I!! :lol::lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Is up on my house...

Joe, so did I!! :lol::lol:

This is not surprising :P
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,234
    Good luck with all your future plans ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

didn't mean that to come off as rude, Lisa. but i can tell you that we're going to live in the city...no matter which city it is.

I was sad cuz 81 was laughing at me :x ...I don't blame you for not wanting to live in the country. I had no desire to move here...someone had a job that was in this area. Now we're stuck. Stupid economy.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I was sad cuz 81 was laughing at me :x ...I don't blame you for not wanting to live in the country. I had no desire to move here...someone had a job that was in this area. Now we're stuck. Stupid economy.

My plan is to def retire into the country side or mountain side or beachside but never the City fuck that ....
  • I was sad cuz 81 was laughing at me :x ...I don't blame you for not wanting to live in the country. I had no desire to move here...someone had a job that was in this area. Now we're stuck. Stupid economy.

My plan is to def retire into the country side or mountain side or beachside but never the City fuck that ....[/quote]
    Just the opposite...

Had it with the frogs and chirping and the trees :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    edited February 2012
    RKCNDY wrote:

My plan is to def retire into the country side or mountain side or beachside but never the City fuck that ....
    Just the opposite...

... and the mosquitoes :evil:

So you are selling? :shock:
    Post edited by chime on
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • chime wrote:

:cry:
    GoiMTvP.gif

Just the opposite...

Had it with the frogs and chirping and the trees :lol:[/quote]

:lol: I'd rather here those than the sirens & gunshots of the city life , but your young i'm allready starting to think about retirement and i mean at 65 not 75 :lol:
  • chime wrote:
    Just the opposite...

those fucking mosquitoes
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Well, that crosses off 'Casa de la BD' from my list of 'East Coast PJ tour places to see'
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    and i was very much looking forward to my full on tour of nyc. one day, Sir, one day... please???? pretty please please can we can we??? we will have a driver, a limo, the whole nine yards. and remember, i'll be bringing my mom and her friend betty for some outrageous shopping and all the broadway shows and big lights

i know miami. been there lots. used to sell produce and fish to the fine miami folk by the semi trailer load. they like apples and cherries and sardines
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Best of luck to you and your family.... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    So much for the grand fucking tour of NYC by a real New Yorker....pfffft! Some friend YOU are. :x
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Exciting times ahead Adam, for you all, new schools, new home - but more Dad time :D
    Can the hockey obsession continue in Florida?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    so...you gonna get a pet alligator?

don_johnson.jpg
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,791
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    So much for the grand fucking tour of NYC by a real New Yorker....pfffft! Some friend YOU are. :x

He's good at it too! He gave me one and I fuckin live here :) showed me a few things

Sorry to see you go BD, but I know you'll make your way up here during some MSG shows

Good luck to you and your family
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Thats really exciting! Good luck with the sale. :)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

He's good at it too! He gave me one and I fuckin live here :) showed me a few things

Sorry to see you go BD, but I know you'll make your way up here during some MSG shows

Good luck to you and your family

I fucking HATE you now, BD....HATE YOU I SAY!!!! :evil:

Unless you fly back to NYC when I visit there (one day) and give me a tour....then we'll be friends again! ;)
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    good luck with the move adam :)
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Good luck with your move BlackDiamond! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&