*Henry's thank you giveaway!* WINNER*

13»

Comments

• Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Congrats Conman!! :D
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,702
    Happy listening, Conman! Congratulations! :clap:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• :clap: Congrats, conman! Enjoy the album!

Say hi to Henry, Lorna :wave: I hope he will continue to have a happy and long dog life :D
  • appieappie Posts: 1,441
    Congratz B :D:D:D:D

Enjoy the records.. 8-)

A big Hug to Henry and the Jamily worldwide... :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap:
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • PapPap Posts: 28,785
    Congratulations Conman and many thanks to Lorna for doing this! :D
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Thanks so much guys for entering, wish I had vinyls for all of you. xoxox ;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    Loulou wrote:

No worries- it's just good to know Henry's doing ok! :D

And what a generous gift- that LP appears to be rather collectible!

Quick question- I don't have a copy of Lost Dogs and the CD version appears to be quite affordable. Is it worth the 10 to 15 bucks US? What other PJ music would you compare it to?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

brianlux wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

Quick question- I don't have a copy of Lost Dogs and the CD version appears to be quite affordable. Is it worth the 10 to 15 bucks US? What other PJ music would you compare it to?
    Love Lost Dogs!!!!! Definitely worth the money! It's actually one of my favs Bri, totally recommend it! :D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • PapPap Posts: 28,785
    Loulou wrote:
    brianlux wrote:
    Quick question- Is it worth the 10 to 15 bucks US? What other PJ music would you compare it to?
    Love Lost Dogs!!!!! Definitely worth the money! It's actually one of my favs Bri, totally recommend it! :D

+1 Nothing else compares.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    brianlux wrote:

Get it, its wonderful & a little beyond compare with tracks from Ten, VS, Yield, Binaural etc....personally, I love it & listen to it all the time.
    Hugs to Henry!!!!
  • Congrats Conman.. it's always well worth it to see something so great go to someone so aweome!! I personally am just happy to hear that Henry is doing better!! Aqs for Lost dogs.. that is one of my favorite albums.. probably cause I love all the wierd shit.. and there's a few on there I wish would have made it to publishing .. oh well it eventually made it onto an album all its own.. I love it..Hugs to Henry. :D:D
    Loulou wrote:
    brianlux wrote:
    COOL!! :D A new (to me) PJ album... life just got better!!! :D

Thanks foe the recommendation everybody...

...and three cheers for Henry!

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,804
    congrads Conman :clap:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,988
    brianlux wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

Rock, meet Brianlux :lol:

Just kidding. Really. Its always nice when someone discovers a 'new' album.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    congrats conman
    good for you!
    and i hope Henry is doing better than ever :)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    ok, the record arrived on tuesday afternoon with no damage at all :thumbup:

i would've posted sooner but it's been a crazy week
    Yaaaaaaaay!
    I'm so glad, I haven't sent a record that size before and I was so scared it wouldn't get to you safely. Great to hear! ;)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2