Options

*4/13 Phoenix Get Better Eddie Vedder AZ Camp Sunrise Party*

Comments

• Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Looks like we're going to have a pretty good turnout so far. I'm still looking for more donations (your PJ or EV stuff or goods/services/gift certificates from local businesses). Let me know if you can donate or help find donations.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    Got my tickets to the Phoenix show in the mail!!!

Almost FREAKED OUT when I pulled the receipt out of the envelope...

Can someone from Phoenix tell me why my receipt says "The Munsters-Fri"???

:lol: Thought I had accidentally bought tickets to a BROADWAY version of The Munsters TV SHOW :lol:

Then I looked at the tickets & everything was OK!!!!
    But still want to know what the heck "The Munsters" means :ugeek:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    dalesterazdalesteraz Phoenix, AZ Posts: 13
    Count me in,
    I have quite a few things that I might talk myself into donating :twisted: :.....Won't be easy...lol
    But for a good cause....
    So Pre and after party same day and location? :?
    I changed by not changing at all!
  • Options
    JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Count my husband and I in. I'm hoping to pick up a poster at one of the vegas shows to donate. Can't wait for April!!
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    Put me down for this. With hanging with you and Angelo in Vegas, I know it's going to be tough not to accept the offer for the ride down. I've already taken the days off from work, so I should be down. 3 Ed shows is about right to get one's fix, no?
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    I have two extra fan club tix for sale. PM if anybody is interested.
  • Options
    Put me down for this. With hanging with you and Angelo in Vegas, I know it's going to be tough not to accept the offer for the ride down. I've already taken the days off from work, so I should be down. 3 Ed shows is about right to get one's fix, no?

I'm hoping so, i'm going to all three too :)
  • Options
    Venue changed! We'll now be at the Crescent Ballroom. It's only a 7 minute walk to Comerica Theater.

Coach and Willie's caused me some undue stress by pulling out when we had everything set. Luckily, Crescent Ballroom stepped in and is much closer.

Keep the donations rolling in!

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    Venue changed! We'll now be at the Crescent Ballroom. It's only a 7 minute walk to Comerica Theater.

Coach and Willie's caused me some undue stress by pulling out when we had everything set. Luckily, Crescent Ballroom stepped in and is much closer.

HOLY SHIT!! REALLY?!?!

That's badass!!! Nice work, my friend!!!!
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
  • Options
    sheri zonasheri zona Makai Side Posts: 356
    NAUjackfan wrote:

Crescent...wow...is Eddie coming and you aren't telling us ;)

For the guys asking about Deer Valley/PHX Metro - Deer Valley is a good 40 minute drive to the event in average traffic. There isn't much up there, it's more of an airpark/industrial area. Try to look for anything around Tempe or Scottsdale for the most stuff to do/nightlife. Both aren't too far from the venue - 20 min or less unless you stay up in North Scottsdale.
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
  • Options
    sheri zonasheri zona Makai Side Posts: 356
    derbydave wrote:
    Got my tickets to the Phoenix show in the mail!!!

Almost FREAKED OUT when I pulled the receipt out of the envelope...

Can someone from Phoenix tell me why my receipt says "The Munsters-Fri"???

:lol: Thought I had accidentally bought tickets to a BROADWAY version of The Munsters TV SHOW :lol:

Then I looked at the tickets & everything was OK!!!!
    But still want to know what the heck "The Munsters" means :ugeek:

My ticket says the same thing :)
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
  • Options
    sheri zona wrote:
    NAUjackfan wrote:

One can only hope. The stage is ours until 8PM. Anyone have Kelly Curtis' number? Anyone want to be an Ed impersonator?

PJ
    EV
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    sheri zona wrote:
    NAUjackfan wrote:

One can only hope. The stage is ours until 8PM. Anyone have Kelly Curtis' number? Anyone want to be an Ed impersonator?

This is GREAT! Eddie better show up! Nice intimate stage. :D
  • Options
    Count my husband and me in! I have something to donate too. I'll send you a PM.
    Can't wait for the concert and preparty-looking forward to meeting everyone! :D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    NAUjackfan wrote:

updated! :)
  • Options
    I ironed out the details with the Crescent Ballroom folks yesterday. It's going to be a great pre-party!
    We'll have food tickets to sell (burrito plates by the Pizzaria Bianco people)
    We'll be setting up pre-pre-party happy hours there (meet/greet and bring donations)
    We'll have PJ-themed drink specials, too!

As a side note...I got to hear the soundcheck for Gomez when I was there. Cool stuff!

PJ
    EV
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    I ironed out the details with the Crescent Ballroom folks yesterday. It's going to be a great pre-party!
    We'll have food tickets to sell (burrito plates by the Pizzaria Bianco people)
    We'll be setting up pre-pre-party happy hours there (meet/greet and bring donations)
    We'll have PJ-themed drink specials, too!

As a side note...I got to hear the soundcheck for Gomez when I was there. Cool stuff!

Wouldn't mind seeing Gomez, but I'm out of state right now.

Is anyone scheduled to play at Crescent Ballroom the night of Ed's show? Or will we have PJ/EV music . . . and save the stage for Ed to make a surprise visit to the after party? :D He doesn't have to be in his next city for 3 days!
  • Options
    Wouldn't mind seeing Gomez, but I'm out of state right now.

Is anyone scheduled to play at Crescent Ballroom the night of Ed's show? Or will we have PJ/EV music . . . and save the stage for Ed to make a surprise visit to the after party? :D He doesn't have to be in his next city for 3 days!

Nothing is scheduled as of now, but they're expecting to have an act there. We'll have to be out of the ballroom by 8PM if that's the case. If anyone can get me the contact info for his management, I can certainly work with Crescent to offer it to him. They were already asking if there was a possibility that he'd be there. If there's a band that fits the PJ or EV mold (original or cover), we can help facilitate them into that spot, too.

Post party will be in their lounge.

PJ
    EV
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    Looking forward to the preparty!

I do have one extra 10 club ticket. Send me a message if anyone is looking for a 10club ticket.
  • Options
    GoodbyeForNowGoodbyeForNow Vancouver Posts: 120
    So excited!! Sorting out tickets and hotel this week. Any advice on a place to stay would be greatly appreciated.

I MAY have a McCready bobblehead to donate from last years Mariners game. Will keep you posted.

Looking forward to our first pre-party.
    Vancouver, GM Place 2005
    Vancouver, GM Place 2009
    Seattle, EV Solo, Benaroya Hall 2011
    Winnipeg, MTS Center, 2011
    Manchester, June 2012
    Phoenix, EV Solo, Comerica Theatre 2012
  • Options
    So excited!! Sorting out tickets and hotel this week. Any advice on a place to stay would be greatly appreciated.

I MAY have a McCready bobblehead to donate from last years Mariners game. Will keep you posted.

Looking forward to our first pre-party.

BOBBLEHEAD ALERT! That would be very cool!

As for places to stay, any of the name brand downtown hotels (e.g. Hyatt) should be good. Double check hotels in the Avenues before you reserve, some are hourly :shock: . Also, hotels right by the airport on 44th Street are better than airport hotels on Van Buren or other streets. The Phoenix Light Rail takes you from downtown Phoenix to Tempe pretty easily, so Tempe hotels are an option, too. Light rail gets you relatively close to the hotels on 44th St, too.

PJ
    EV
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    Hey Marc

I still have the Bridge School Poster that I was planning to donate to a Wishlist at some point. If you think it would be a good item to donate Let me know and I'll send it to you.

Enojoy the concert(s)!

Dennis
    To and fro the pendulum throws

"Don't Worry, Be Happy." Avatar Meher Baba

7/12/11 - EV Oakland 2, 10/22/11 - EV Bridge School
    9/25/11 Vancouver, 11/26/13 - Oakland, 11/7/15 - Buenos Aires
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    First Pre-Pre-Party Happy Hour on Monday March 12 5-7PM at Crescent Ballroom!

Bring donations for the raffle or just come to be part of a happy hour with PJ friends.

The Crescent Lounge has set up a special happy hour for only us. 25% off food, $3 Kilt Lifter drafts, $6 Honey Badgers :o

423313_2813686743284_1292266961_32238724_1791932762_n.jpg
    Post edited by NAUjackfan on

PJ
    EV
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    BabaLover wrote:
    Hey Marc

I still have the Bridge School Poster that I was planning to donate to a Wishlist at some point. If you think it would be a good item to donate Let me know and I'll send it to you.

Enojoy the concert(s)!

Dennis

Thank you! You know you can always get a wild hair and fly down to Phoenix for the show.

PJ
    EV
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    Bumping to remind everyone about the First Pre-Pre-Party Happy Hour on Monday March 12 5-7PM at Crescent Ballroom! http://www.crescentphx.com/

Bring donations for the raffle or just come to be part of a happy hour with PJ friends.

The Crescent Lounge has set up a special happy hour for only us. 25% off food, $3 Kilt Lifter drafts, $6 Honey Badgers :o

PJ
    EV
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    anatomicanatomic Posts: 6
    Hello everyone,
    My 2 friends and I are flying to America this coming April for a month road trip around California, Nevada, Arizona & Utah.
    We're originally from France and the UK, and luckily managed to get 3 tickets to go and see Eddie Vedder show in Phoenix on Friday the 13th of April, youhou!!!
    As we're all massive fans of Pearl Jam and of course, Eddie Vedder, we're all well excited about it! Seeing Eddie live in America!
    To be honest with you all, we didn't plan to go to Phoenix for our road trip, but now we are and believe me, we're really looking forward to be there, and discover this city and the beautiful surrounding... and the warm weather! (I live in London)
    However i do not know much about Phoenix, this is the reason why I'm writing this message.
    Is there anybody from Phoenix or, who knows Phoenix, who could lead us to the best place to go, to visit, to eat, to sleep, to party, to meet Eddie after the show, to have breakfast, where to find the best beer, and to see the best sunset, the best areas and the one to avoid... in return we will teach you some French, invite you to London/Paris or the south of France, and we might even bring you a nice bottle of Bordeaux for you :)
    Any ideas and propositions will be more than welcome!
    Thanks!
    Paris Bercy - Jun 08, 2000
    London UK - Shepherd's Bush Empire - Aug 11, 2009
    London O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009
    London Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
    Phoenix AZ - Comerica Theater - Apr 13, 2012

• Options
    By the way, forgot to say that we will definitely be with you all at the pre-party at the Crescent Ballroom.
    We'll try to bring some stuff for the auction, and if we manage to get there early enough, we will come and help. Can't wait!!!

• Options
    anatomic wrote:
    By the way, forgot to say that we will definitely be with you all at the pre-party at the Crescent Ballroom.
    We'll try to bring some stuff for the auction, and if we manage to get there early enough, we will come and help. Can't wait!!!

Glad you're coming to the party! PM sent, re Phoenix area info.
  • Options
    Thanks a lot for all the info!
    Looking forward to meet you all!

• Options
    I have 2 tickets in Sec 205 row 7 to Eds Phoenix show. I Paid $189 through live nation. Let me know. thanks
    go blue