The National Football League

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,426
    Wobbie said:
    Antonio Brown and Mike Evans each suspended for three games for having fake vaccination cards. 

fuck 'em, both. :angry:

brown already out for two more games due to ankle injury. this has no teeth.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    mickeyrat said:
    Wobbie said:
    Antonio Brown and Mike Evans each suspended for three games for having fake vaccination cards. 

they don't get paid *shrug*
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Edward's, not Evans
  • Antonio Brown and Mike Evans each suspended for three games for having fake vaccination cards. 

Did you misread / mistype that? I see where safety Mike Edward was suspended... but nothing about Evans. 
    Yeah I meant to say Edward 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    edited December 2021
    Jumb0 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Wobbie said:

they don't get paid *shrug*

this has no teeth

especially for that fucker.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    mrussel1 said:
    Is anyone else as tired as I am of seeing Drew Brees' dumb smug face on every other commercial since he retired? 

Not sure what it is about him, but I don't like him. The ones that annoy me the most are the Points Bet commercials. I'm supposed to be believe this guy is some kind of betting expert just because he played the game? I think he comes across as a major douche. 

I'm also sick and tired of all these different betting apps commercials. If you don't live in a state where sports gambling is legal yet, you don't know what I'm talking about. But here in PA every other commercial is Draft Kings, Fan Duel, Bet Rivers, Bet MGM, Points Bet, yada, yada, yada yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadaaaa. And I like gambling but it still annoys the fuck out of me. 

Okay I'm done. Fuck Drew Brees. 
    The gambling problem in this country is exploding.  It's going to destroy lives and families.  
    Yeah these apps are making it so much easier for so many more people to lose money so much faster. At least they don't have worry about someone breaking their kneecaps if they don't pay up though. lol
    Not to mention they largely promote scratch off type bets with same game parlays and all

'Merica, where they go from arresting people to promoting the shit out of gambling (and weed) in precisely 4.2 seconds 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    mrussel1 said:
    Edward's, not Evans
    Big difference.
    My fantasy team is pleased it's not Evans.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    nail biter Steelers win.

Ben still needs to retire.

• Anyone watch the last 2 min of the Lions game?  Good job by them.

Kirk Cousins gave you guys the lead and the defense screwed that up, lol.

My Broncos looked like hell yesterday.  Bridgewater reminds me of Jake Plummer.  Very streaky and great at times and really bad others.
    Anyone watch the last 2 min of the Lions game?  Good job by them.

My Broncos looked like hell yesterday.  Bridgewater reminds me of Jake Plummer.  Very streaky and great at times and really bad others.
    Teddy was very frustrating last night.  He has three good receivers and can't get the ball to them at all. 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    I would just like to reiterate how much I despise the Seahawks! They suck this year, but the Niners still can't go up and beat them. :|
  • mrussel1 said:
    Anyone watch the last 2 min of the Lions game?  Good job by them.

Teddy was very frustrating last night.  He has three good receivers and can't get the ball to them at all. 
    Dude.  Bridgewater can make plays too but then he lets one sail into the belly of the defensive secondary...
  • I forgot to mention that I was very pleased that the human Moustache was out and about and played great.  

Why doesn't Gardner Minshew get more respect?  His team seems to love him wherever he goes.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    I forgot to mention that I was very pleased that the human Moustache was out and about and played great.  

Why doesn't Gardner Minshew get more respect?  His team seems to love him wherever he goes.
    They should have a ceremony where Ryan Fitzpatrick hands over the "more than capable, unwanted, under-appreciated journeyman quarterback that nobody seems to want but everybody loves" duties for the NFL.
  • MayDay10 said:
    I forgot to mention that I was very pleased that the human Moustache was out and about and played great.  

They should have a ceremony where Ryan Fitzpatrick hands over the "more than capable, unwanted, under-appreciated journeyman quarterback that nobody seems to want but everybody loves" duties for the NFL.
    This is so spot on, lol.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    MayDay10 said:

This is so spot on, lol.
    Only problem with that is Ryan Fitzpatrick will never retire. Ever.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    MayDay10 said:

This is so spot on, lol.
    Only problem with that is Ryan Fitzpatrick will never retire. Ever.
    He's like Julio Franco.  
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    46 runs, 3 pass attempts. Huge win on the road. Current 1 seed. 

Belichick’s “system” seems to be working again, folks. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Bill Cowher probably needed a cigarette after watching that game. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • 46 runs, 3 pass attempts. Huge win on the road. Current 1 seed. 

If you knew they were going to run the damn ball you think they would be able to counter that?
    46 runs, 3 pass attempts. Huge win on the road. Current 1 seed. 

If you knew they were going to run the damn ball you think they would be able to counter that?
    They had everyone in the box other than the free safety.  They just got beat there. 
  • I've been cashing in on the Patriots this year. Last night was the third time I hit on a Patriots/Under parlay (Falcons and Panthers were the other two games). But best of all, last night, I hit on a Dolphins moneyline, Ravens/Steelers Under, Rams/Jags Under (barely), Patriots moneyline, and Pats/Bills under. It was glorious. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    MayDay10 said:
    I don't think so.  The controlled the line of scrimmage and did what they needed to do the whole game.  Yes, the 70 yarder pops the stats, but they still were able to trudge down the field and kick FG's, which is what they needed.  Hate those fuckers. 
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    these were their drives all game (not including kneeling at the end)

Punt (3 plays)

Punt (3 plays)

TD (3 plays)

FG (9 plays)

Punt (3 plays)

Punt (4 plays)

Punt (5 plays)

FG (14 plays)

Punt (3 plays)

The game was won by the Bills' inability to score in the red zone and take advantage of good field position.  They were 1 for 4 in the red zone.  Also a couple of awful drops by Knox including a TD (and while being interfered with) and a sure TD drop by Diggs.  

MayDay10 said:

Punt (3 plays)

Punt (3 plays)

TD (3 plays)

FG (9 plays)

Punt (3 plays)

Punt (4 plays)

Punt (5 plays)

FG (14 plays)

Punt (3 plays)

The game was won by the Bills' inability to score in the red zone and take advantage of good field position.  They were 1 for 4 in the red zone.  Also a couple of awful drops by Knox including a TD (and while being interfered with) and a sure TD drop by Diggs.  

Agreed, they played it super conservative, and that drop by Diggs was surprising.  I was absolutely shocked how little the Patriots attempted to throw.  They didn't even bother to keep the Bills honest.  That's how much trust they have in their D.  
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    MayDay10 said:
    Similarly, if you remove one other play, the N'Keal Harry "let me return this punt with my facemask" play, the Bills end up with a whopping 3 points. Thus, cherry picking a play to ignore to try and prove a point is worthless.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    MayDay10 said:

Punt (3 plays)

Punt (3 plays)

TD (3 plays)

FG (9 plays)

Punt (3 plays)

Punt (4 plays)

Punt (5 plays)

FG (14 plays)

Punt (3 plays)

The Bills last two drives in the red zone were terrible.  The last drive they get to the 14 by throwing the ball and decide to waste 1st down by running it.  Just a wasted play.  Dumb play call.  Last play Beasley was wide open but Allen missed him.  Bad loss for Buffalo.  
  • Poncier said:
    MayDay10 said:
    Similarly, if you remove one other play, the N'Keal Harry "let me return this punt with my facemask" play, the Bills end up with a whopping 3 points. Thus, cherry picking a play to ignore to try and prove a point is worthless.
    It's the lamest thing that NFL fans and "analysts" do. "Well if not for that one big play," "Well if not for those turnovers." 

A favorite of mine is "they outplayed them and lost."

"They dominated time of possession, they had more yards per play, better third down conversation rate. They totally outplayed them. Well....except for their four turnovers."

Pearl Jam bootlegs: