Options

The National Football League

Comments

• Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,502
    It should be interesting to see how the Saints fill the QB position with Brees out.  They are paying Taysom Hill a lot more money than Winston.  Payton has been on record saying Hill would be in if Brees gets hurt.  However, it was Winston getting the call this past Sunday.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    It should be interesting to see how the Saints fill the QB position with Brees out.  They are paying Taysom Hill a lot more money than Winston.  Payton has been on record saying Hill would be in if Brees gets hurt.  However, it was Winston getting the call this past Sunday.

I bet they go with The Crab Legs until he throws his 3rd interception of the game and then they yank him. 
    Actually, I think he will be good for a game and perhaps the 2nd game is where he goes crazy with his picks.  You can only keep a good Interception Machine down for so long.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

I bet they go with The Crab Legs until he throws his 3rd interception of the game and then they yank him. 
    Actually, I think he will be good for a game and perhaps the 2nd game is where he goes crazy with his picks.  You can only keep a good Interception Machine down for so long.
    Selfishly I hope they go Hill, because I just picked him up as my TE in my auction league and am third in our standings.  He may really help if he's scoring QB points at the TE position.

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625

Selfishly I hope they go Hill, because I just picked him up as my TE in my auction league and am third in our standings.  He may really help if he's scoring QB points at the TE position.

Many leagues block that, do you know if yours does?
    Interesting....
  • Options
    Only a QB in my leagues, just checked

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228

So, 3 series then Hill gets in?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Haha.  Could be.  Dude can sling it.  His aim needs work sometimes.
  • Options

Many leagues block that, do you know if yours does?
    Interesting....
    Yep.  I didn't realize this until last week.  I have gotten hardly anything from my TE position, so I thought I would take this angle.

• Options
    Buy or sell?  The Ravens making the playoffs.
  • Options
    Afc is tough.  There is still time and looking at their schedule I am buying low.
  • Options
    Today was a tough loss.  Pittsburgh pretty much has that division won.  It may come down to them and Cleveland for a playoff spot.  I’m not sure what to make of the Browns yet.  They seem to have a formula that is working for them.  Run the ball, let your talented defense shine and don’t let Baker Mayfield fuck it up.
  • Options
    I bank on Cleveland messing things up.
  • Options
    7-3 is their best record since Belichick and Eric Zeier.
  • Options
    Meh.  I watched the game today (wife and son are Birds fans) and was not overly impressed.  They do have outstanding running back play.  
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,203
    I bank on Cleveland messing things up.
    They already have 7 wins and still have the Jags Jets and Giants left. Gotta figure they win at least two of those so at worse they should be in tie breaker play for last playoff spot. I think they are making it
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,476
    cowboys back in the hunt! :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,887

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Adrian Peterson is still playing?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,476
    lions: rebuilding since 1958.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Wobbie said:
    The Lions have never had a great team in my lifetime. Not once. That’s almost Impossible in the NFL with the revenue sharing.
  • Options
    How is this possible? Every Denver Broncos QB is ineligible cause of Covid-19. Who the hell are they gonna put in, Elway?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    How is this possible? Every Denver Broncos QB is ineligible cause of Covid-19. Who the hell are they gonna put in, Elway?
    Von Miller was clamoring to get under center at one point.
  • Options
    Because the dumb asses were in meeting room all day with no masks and one of them tested positive
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,407
    Tony Romo is annoying. Haven't really paid attention to his game calling before.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,296
    pjhawks said:
    Wobbie said:
    The Lions have never had a great team in my lifetime. Not once. That’s almost Impossible in the NFL with the revenue sharing.
    I liked those early to mid 90's teams they had with Wayne Fontes as the coach. Barry, Herman Moore....I think the defense was decent. If only they had a fucking quarterback. lol. Kind of important. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    pjhawks said:
    Wobbie said:
    I liked those early to mid 90's teams they had with Wayne Fontes as the coach. Barry, Herman Moore....I think the defense was decent. If only they had a fucking quarterback. lol. Kind of important. 

Barry Sanders!

Yeah, they had a few good linebackers too.  They were a formidable team, but that was the time that the NFC was still the dominant force between the 49ers and whoever was the best team in the NFC East.

Detroit has to be the worst pro football organization ever though.  They had a few NFL Championships in the 50s.  They had 1 playoff game from like the late 50s to the 80s and they lost that game 5-0.  

So they won 1 playoff game from 1958 to today.  Played in only 13.  They hosted only 2 playoff games in Detroit.  3 Division titles.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    at what point does this just become a farm league with so many of the starters out?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    RG3 gets hurt again
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    RG3 gets hurt again
    And he's back in
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    at what point does this just become a farm league with so many of the starters out?
    It's a fake season.