gaming and sex...being an adult with your love

13»

Comments

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    chadwick wrote:
    Ok, so now the story is probably not going to live up to expectations unfortunately.

So I was at this house party and everyone was having a great time, middle of summer but there's a pool, and a pool table, and we walk through the living room to get some drinks from the kitchen and there's a guy we know, lets call him "mouse-trap-boy", sitting and playing some video game, not my area of expertise could have been anything. So we try to get his attention but to no avail... I mean this guy is at a great party just being boring as all hell.
    A couple of drinks later we go to check if he's still there and sure enough he hasn't moved. Now I should tell you that he's called mouse-trap-boy for a reason and is probably the creepiest person that I know in real life, am actually a little scared of him. But I have a lot of drinks in me and am pissed off that anyone isn't paying attention to me.
    So to his shouting abuse at me I go and stand in front of the TV and take my swimmer top off....

TBC
    you are fantastic and even more
    totally agree. love that. Now i just need to play video games ata party and see if i can make this happen tonight :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    intodeep wrote:
    totally agree. love that. Now i just need to play video games ata party and see if i can make this happen tonight :D
    good call my champion. and best of luck
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    crazypjfan wrote:
    Wait....adults play video games?
    Yes, and toilets are indoors now! The future is wonderful!
    Rygar wrote:
    crazypjfan wrote:
    Yes, and toilets are indoors now! The future is wonderful!
    they have indoor plumming in france?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    crazypjfan wrote:
    I am by no means anti-video games.

I've owned a PS3, XBox 360 and Wii at one point.. but have sold them all back or to friends.

I want to play. I want to like playing, but at age 33, every time I sit down to play a video game for more than 10 minutes, I feel like I could be doing something better with my time.. like posting here. 8-)
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Ok, so now the story is probably not going to live up to expectations unfortunately.

So I was at this house party and everyone was having a great time, middle of summer but there's a pool, and a pool table, and we walk through the living room to get some drinks from the kitchen and there's a guy we know, lets call him "mouse-trap-boy", sitting and playing some video game, not my area of expertise could have been anything. So we try to get his attention but to no avail... I mean this guy is at a great party just being boring as all hell.
    A couple of drinks later we go to check if he's still there and sure enough he hasn't moved. Now I should tell you that he's called mouse-trap-boy for a reason and is probably the creepiest person that I know in real life, am actually a little scared of him. But I have a lot of drinks in me and am pissed off that anyone isn't paying attention to me.
    So to his shouting abuse at me I go and stand in front of the TV and take my swimmer top off....

TBC
    Why don't women take their tops off for me when I'm being boring as hell? :evil:
  • photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    Why don't women take their tops off for me when I'm being boring as hell? :evil:
    Evidently, you just need to ignore them more ;)
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Jason P wrote:
    Jason P wrote:

i sorry but that just sounds like some kinky shit to do on a plane. 8-)
    Thank you for the inspiration! :think: :shock: :wink:
    Heyyyy ... just wait one holy second ... I just got the double meaning on that! :shock:

:sick:

theres a double meaning?? :think: ;)8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    :lol:
    found it

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    haven't read through this whole thread, but how many guys have been told by a girl to wait until their "show" is over?

same shit.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    stargirl69 wrote:
    A friend of mine was so fed up with her husbands gaming habits she walked into the room naked except for a pair of high heels and one of his ties on,she sat opposite him,he never took his eyes of the TV,she walked across the room and stood in front of the TV,he looked up and shooed her away as she was blocking the screen.

if i PM you my address, any chance this friend can make it out to chicago tonight?
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    rival. wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    A friend of mine was so fed up with her husbands gaming habits she walked into the room naked except for a pair of high heels and one of his ties on,she sat opposite him,he never took his eyes of the TV,she walked across the room and stood in front of the TV,he looked up and shooed her away as she was blocking the screen.

if i PM you my address, any chance this friend can make it out to chicago tonight?

She ended up finding herself another man :?
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I like video games, I like sex.
    Time and place for both.

Like...at the same time! :lol:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I can say honestly that if a guy would rather play a video game rather than be with me....
    I don't know how that would even be possibble!!!! :shock: ;)
    stargirl69 wrote:

"Put that controller down and come to bed!"
    bikini4_2_4.jpg

"Uh, no thanks!"

• Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    mca47 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I can say honestly that if a guy would rather play a video game rather than be with me....
    I don't know how that would even be possibble!!!! :shock: ;)

Ah, thank you for that! ;)
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    :lol::lol::lol: i love this thread
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    mca47 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

"Uh, no thanks!"

:roll: Not the entire screen
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    stargirl69 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

"Uh, no thanks!"

:roll: Not the entire screen