gaming and sex...being an adult with your love

Comments

• photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    hedonist wrote:
    my mind is much more interested in sex than my body, unfortunately....

Ha! I fluctuate on both of those most days.

Really, isn't this more a matter of compromise? Do your thing and make it so your man (or woman) can do the same?

All about the middle-ground, to me.
    It is a matter of compromise, for sure. I'm all about people having different interests, alone time, etc...however, when one side never comes together with the other, that's no longer compromise.
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    the same can be said for sports...I cannot compete with Zelda...or football.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Jason P wrote:

i sorry but that just sounds like some kinky shit to do on a plane. 8-)
    Thank you for the inspiration! :think: :shock: :wink:

youre welcome. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • what kind of guy chooses a game over a naked woman? trying to get my wife in the mood is like trying to beat Super Mario with one life and no mushrooms!! I WISH I had a "naked woman with high heels" issue!!!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    what kind of guy chooses a game over a naked woman? trying to get my wife in the mood is like trying to beat Super Mario with one life and no mushrooms!! I WISH I had a "naked woman with high heels" issue!!!

pretend youre a cat and lick her all over.. im sure shell come around. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    RKCNDY wrote:
    the same can be said for sports...I cannot compete with Zelda...or football.
    Well, Princess Zelda is pretty hot. ;)
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Jason P wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    who here enjoys gaming? who here has a wonderful women in their bed waiting on them as they sit in front of super mario 4 and the invasion of numb nuts the killer bees?

1. never ever be this dude
    2. pleasure women as much as you can and more so than
    3. turn the fucking game off
    Well, I take it you've never played Skyrim yet. :mrgreen:

:lol::clap:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • what kind of guy chooses a game over a naked woman? trying to get my wife in the mood is like trying to beat Super Mario with one life and no mushrooms!! I WISH I had a "naked woman with high heels" issue!!!

that's a new one. :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • chadwick wrote:
    at least 19 fully grown women on this board have complained to me in pms that their lovers are gaming all night vs' touching and holding their women.

my question to you good sir is why are random women on the internet pm-ing you about this specific subject? sounds like they are looking for some of chadwick's drumstick. yes/no?

maybe you should take over the name Godfather. :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    what kind of guy chooses a game over a naked woman? trying to get my wife in the mood is like trying to beat Super Mario with one life and no mushrooms!! I WISH I had a "naked woman with high heels" issue!!!

:thumbup:

I have her number :D
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I can say honestly that if a guy would rather play a video game rather than be with me.... that poor fellow will be playing with his own "joy stick" for a long time!!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    naked women > video games
  • -decodified--decodified- Posts: 2,686
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I can say honestly that if a guy would rather play a video game rather than be with me.... that poor fellow will be playing with his own "joy stick" for a long time!!!

"a really stupid fellow" c'mon look at you! ;)
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • -decodified--decodified- Posts: 2,686
    conman wrote:
    naked women > video games

what about naked women playing video games :lol:
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Well thank you. :oops:

But you never know!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Jason P wrote:
    Jason P wrote:

Thank you for the inspiration! :think: :shock: :wink:
    Heyyyy ... just wait one holy second ... I just got the double meaning on that! :shock:

:sick:
  • Pamela0222 wrote:

she's Canadian. :D
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    Pamela0222 wrote:

she's Canadian. :D

:thumbup: You know it!!
  • IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 258
    Jason P wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    who here enjoys gaming? who here has a wonderful women in their bed waiting on them as they sit in front of super mario 4 and the invasion of numb nuts the killer bees?

1. never ever be this dude
    2. pleasure women as much as you can and more so than
    3. turn the fucking game off

:thumbup:
  • I have a story that sort of relates to this but it involves me be very drunk and topless in a very public situation...
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • My old housemate got dumped because of this. She would come round and he would just play video games while she just had to sit there and watch. The guy was a tool to be honest, not really sure what she ever saw in him but to each their own.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    I have a story that sort of relates to this but it involves me be very drunk and topless in a very public situation...
    go on...
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    conman wrote:
    I have a story that sort of relates to this but it involves me be very drunk and topless in a very public situation...
    go on...
    you hae our attention :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • the only game i can play with a naked lady next to me is "Rock you like a hurricane"
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    we do plenty of both together so not a problem. In fact, she is the biggest enabler of gaming for me. She got us a PS3 for Christmas. Before that we did not game, maybe watched tv a lot. either way she can be as much of a couch potato as I can.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I met my wife on a video game forum so that should tell you first off what our relationship is with video games. She likes them just as much as I do and likes watching me play. We've even messed around while playing.

I usually wait until she goes to sleep before I actually play any games. We did have games we played together like Red Dead Redemption, taking turns online with other friends who we can chat with so it was a social thing.

I think it's awful that any man would CHOOSE to play a video game (or watch a sporting event) over spending time with their woman. Even if we don't have sex I cuddle with my wife every night before she goes to bed.
  • Ok, so now the story is probably not going to live up to expectations unfortunately.

So I was at this house party and everyone was having a great time, middle of summer but there's a pool, and a pool table, and we walk through the living room to get some drinks from the kitchen and there's a guy we know, lets call him "mouse-trap-boy", sitting and playing some video game, not my area of expertise could have been anything. So we try to get his attention but to no avail... I mean this guy is at a great party just being boring as all hell.
    A couple of drinks later we go to check if he's still there and sure enough he hasn't moved. Now I should tell you that he's called mouse-trap-boy for a reason and is probably the creepiest person that I know in real life, am actually a little scared of him. But I have a lot of drinks in me and am pissed off that anyone isn't paying attention to me.
    So to his shouting abuse at me I go and stand in front of the TV and take my swimmer top off....

TBC
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Wait....adults play video games?
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Ok, so now the story is probably not going to live up to expectations unfortunately.

So I was at this house party and everyone was having a great time, middle of summer but there's a pool, and a pool table, and we walk through the living room to get some drinks from the kitchen and there's a guy we know, lets call him "mouse-trap-boy", sitting and playing some video game, not my area of expertise could have been anything. So we try to get his attention but to no avail... I mean this guy is at a great party just being boring as all hell.
    A couple of drinks later we go to check if he's still there and sure enough he hasn't moved. Now I should tell you that he's called mouse-trap-boy for a reason and is probably the creepiest person that I know in real life, am actually a little scared of him. But I have a lot of drinks in me and am pissed off that anyone isn't paying attention to me.
    So to his shouting abuse at me I go and stand in front of the TV and take my swimmer top off....

TBC
    you are fantastic and even more
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce