gaming and sex...being an adult with your love

chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
edited March 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
who here enjoys gaming? who here has a wonderful women in their bed waiting on them as they sit in front of super mario 4 and the invasion of numb nuts the killer bees?

1. never ever be this dude
2. pleasure women as much as you can and more so than
3. turn the fucking game off
for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
I am tired; my heart is
sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    man up you frickin babies
    put the fuckin pac-man joy stick down...maybe sit on it? :shifty:

haha

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I wasn't paying attention. I was busy making sweet, dirty love to my Atari 2600.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I wasn't paying attention. I was busy making sweet, dirty love to my Atari 2600.
    :lol:
    funny stuff, sir

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    at least 19 fully grown women on this board have complained to me in pms that their lovers are gaming all night vs' touching and holding their women.

wtf?

i never been this dude. gaming is better than loving a fine woman, yes/no?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    at least 19 fully grown women on this board have complained to me in pms that their lovers are gaming all night vs' touching and holding their women.

wtf?

Maybe their problem is they need to tell their lovers this instead of some dude on the Pearl Jam board via PM.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Man up boys!

I know this happens,it has happened to me ... every women I know has felt the demise of their sexy time with their man since the world was taking over by gaming.My friend has a t-shirt that has Computer Widow printed on it.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Man up boys!

I know this happens,it has happened to me ... every women I know has felt the demise of their sexy time with their man since the world was taking over by gaming.My friend has a t-shirt that has Computer Widow printed on it.
    thank you for sharing. that is a tough blow. mend well my friend, mend well.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    chadwick wrote:
    who here enjoys gaming? who here has a wonderful women in their bed waiting on them as they sit in front of super mario 4 and the invasion of numb nuts the killer bees?

and some women wait in bed for the invasion of numb nuts!
  • photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    chadwick wrote:

wtf?

Maybe their problem is they need to tell their lovers this instead of some dude on the Pearl Jam board via PM.
    I dated a guy who did this! He lived and breathed his fucking xbox 360! :x I can't tell you how many times we fought about it and I expressed my frustration that he was spending all of his time gaming rather than EVER being an active partner to me. He never listened. I finally ended things, for a host of serious reasons (not just this), and he acted shocked! Suddenly he wanted to listen...suddenly he wanted to work on things...suddenly things other than video games mattered (for a moment). Problem was, it was game over for me. If men want to occasionally game for entertainment, fine; however, if men want to act like children and devote all of their attention to a game system...don't be surprised when your girlfriend quits playing.
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
    Let's not pretend that this is some parallel universe where women are constantly hard-up for sex and men have no sex drive. I would imagine many (I won't say all) are probably more disappointed in the lack of attention/conversation and the fact that it's going towards an inanimate object than the fact they aren't getting laid. I bet just about any woman could pull their man away from the computer/video game by just saying "let's have sex". I know that's all it would take for me, and just about anybody I know. I don't think it's the sex that is suffering in these relationships. But the other facets of relationships are important, so more attention should be put into them than is put into a video game. But let's not pretend like women are standing around just trying to give it away but the menfolk would rather play Donkey Kong.
  • CheeksCheeks Posts: 151
    chadwick wrote:

wtf?

Agreed! There are fun ways to make your point though....
    I once took my husband's headset and told his online buddies that he'd be back in an hour after I had just taken the controller and walked his guy out into the Nazi Zombie line of fire. At first he was like WTF? But then he got the message... You just have to take control of the situation!
    chadwick wrote:

wtf?

maybe they have several times and maybe they're flying, driving or walking over here to see me about counseling or something

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    My joy stick has a mind of its own...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    thank god for that

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Cheeks wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

wtf?

I once took my husband's headset and told his online buddies that he'd be back in an hour after I had just taken the controller and walked his guy out into the Nazi Zombie line of fire. At first he was like WTF? But then he got the message... You just have to take control of the situation!

A friend of mine was so fed up with her husbands gaming habits she walked into the room naked except for a pair of high heels and one of his ties on,she sat opposite him,he never took his eyes of the TV,she walked across the room and stood in front of the TV,he looked up and shooed her away as she was blocking the screen.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,003
    chadwick wrote:
    thank god for that

Sadly is against his master...
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
    Let's not pretend that this is some parallel universe where women are constantly hard-up for sex and men have no sex drive. I would imagine many (I won't say all) are probably more disappointed in the lack of attention/conversation and the fact that it's going towards an inanimate object than the fact they aren't getting laid. I bet just about any woman could pull their man away from the computer/video game by just saying "let's have sex". I know that's all it would take for me, and just about anybody I know. I don't think it's the sex that is suffering in these relationships. But the other facets of relationships are important, so more attention should be put into them than is put into a video game. But let's not pretend like women are standing around just trying to give it away but the menfolk would rather play Donkey Kong.

Absolutely! I'm not saying women are standing around wanting sex and the men are too invested in the game to give it to them. However, as you said, other facets of a relationship are important and are often ignored because so much time is being put into a game. When a guy refuses to engage in any kind of meaningful conversation with his girl, or help take care of the house they share, or help raise their kid, or work regularly to help pay the bills...because he'd rather be playing games and conversing with his online 'friends', then there are clearly bigger problems. I'm just saying, in my case, the video games exacerbated the problems...and I know that's true for many of my girlfriends who have gone through similar situations. Oh, and don't get me started on the fact that he's now passing on his insane love of video games to his son! :x
  • my mind is much more interested in sex than my body, unfortunately....
    Into the Wild Things
    stargirl69 wrote:

A friend of mine was so fed up with her husbands gaming habits she walked into the room naked except for a pair of high heels and one of his ties on,she sat opposite him,he never took his eyes of the TV,she walked across the room and stood in front of the TV,he looked up and shooed her away as she was blocking the screen.

I can almost guarantee this would have been the same reaction my ex would have had if I would have done this! Ridiculous! Is she still with him?
    stargirl69 wrote:

I can almost guarantee this would have been the same reaction my ex would have had if I would have done this! Ridiculous! Is she still with him?

No they split up last year,she had an affair,cited her reason,her husband stopped noticing her.I don't agree with her reasoning but I know it was a factor,his lack of interest in very little else other than gaming from when he got home until the early hours of the morning.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,229
    :lol::lol::lol:

I can honestly say i don't own any game systems at all .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    my mind is much more interested in sex than my body, unfortunately....

Ha! I fluctuate on both of those most days.

Really, isn't this more a matter of compromise? Do your thing and make it so your man (or woman) can do the same?

All about the middle-ground, to me.
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Cheeks wrote:

:? ... Sounds like a serious gaming addiction in that situation! Or some deeper relationship issues. In the early days of our relationship we had some video game conflicts, but now it's rarely an issue. He will sort of schedule in a game night and I'll know in advance and make other plans.
    One time I said “sure, play your game, I've got a knew song I want to learn anyway.” Remember the scene in Forest Gump where Jenny is playing some gig at a seedy club with nothing on but heels and her guitar? Well, I pulled that trick, except whoops--I play the ukulele!

same... the closest we have to a gaming system, Jose, is here online w/ a computer.
    and pearl jam never keeps me from doing my manly duties...fact

when i was 3 i had a girl friend and an atari
    i played the atari 13 minutes a day
    me and my little g/f we played house 23 hrs and 47 minutes a day

true fact

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    chadwick wrote:

Well, I take it you've never played Skyrim yet. :mrgreen:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,229
    chadwick wrote:

same... the closest we have to a gaming system, Jose, is here online w/ a computer.
    and pearl jam never keeps me from doing my manly duties...fact

when i was 3 i had a girl friend and an atari
    i played the atari 13 minutes a day
    me and my little g/f we played house 23 hrs and 47 minutes a day

true fact

Fuck yeah playing house was the best way back then :lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Jason P wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

i sorry but that just sounds like some kinky shit to do on a plane. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Jason P wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

no gaming consel, Sir
    never heard of skyrim
    i have however heard of drop your balls
    i guess it's fun
    never tried playin it
    my g/fs keep me busy

:lol:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Jason P wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

Thank you for the inspiration! :think: :shock: :wink:
    Jason P wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: