Best Way to Break Up Thread

13»

Comments

• Davidtrios wrote:
    im taking the direct route...stopping by her house after work. fuck this igorning shit. time to man up

I've been waiting for this! Good luck buddy...
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    im taking the direct route...stopping by her house after work. fuck this igorning shit. time to man up

Just make sure you have break up sex before you close the deal. :twisted: :lol:
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Davidtrios wrote:

there ya go!
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Davidtrios wrote:

update? how'd it go?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

update? how'd it go?
    Wgn has been teasing it all night
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

update? how'd it go?
    I'm thinking she has him chained up in a basement somewhere by now.
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

update? how'd it go?
    I'm thinking she has him chained up in a basement somewhere by now.

:o

Hopefully because he's into that sort of thing. :lol:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Texting. Classy and easy.
    Or have your friend do it
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Update: mission accomplished. i was firm, brief but i let her down gently. she was very upset, but i told her one chapter closes, another begins.
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    Update: mission accomplished. i was firm, brief but i let her down gently. she was very upset, but i told her one chapter closes, another begins.

:thumbup:
    Glad u took the high road :D
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Manly...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Davidtrios wrote:

good man, good man :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    Wait a second....

You actually said that???

You looked this girl in the eyes and said.....

"One chapter closes, another begins"?????

She probably walked away....
    And was fucking thrilled you dumped her......

hehehehehehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    Wait a second....

You actually said that???

You looked this girl in the eyes and said.....

"One chapter closes, another begins"?????

She probably walked away....
    And was fucking thrilled you dumped her......

hehehehehehehehehehe
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    One chapter closes, another begins???

After you said that....
    Did she try to set you up with one of her brothers????

hehehehehehehe
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    One chapter closes, another begins???

After you said that....
    Did she try to set you up with one of her brothers????

hehehehehehehe
    again....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • One chapter closes...
    Another begins???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og7-6YubuS4
    :lol::lol:

didnt say that but its true. she'll get over it
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    :lol::lol:

didnt say that but its true. she'll get over it
    No she wont....

She will spend the rest of her life...
    Laughing her ass off at that line....

She will laugh....
    Her friends will laugh....
    Her family will laugh......

And I WILL LAUGH!!!!!!

hehehehehehe
    :lol: