Best Way to Break Up Thread

Comments

• photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    Have you considered just e-mailing her a link to this thread?
    :lol:
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Have you considered just e-mailing her a link to this thread?
    :lol:

:clap:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,918
    aren't you dating someone from here?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    mickeyrat wrote:

my thoughts exactly
    so sad
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    mickeyrat wrote:

nah loveontwolegs left me after pj20. that was awesome! :roll:
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I agree with Mamasan23, you left it open ended.... Need to communicate that it's over, why it's over, and that you're done with it. She'll cry and beg... but you can't feel bad. It's best for both of you in the long run!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Here is a fool-proof method for breaking up with her:

Hit her in the face with a pie and then announce you're dumping her ... by the time her mind is able to process what the hell just happened, you'll be a long way down the road.

8-)
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    run like hell!
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Tell her your mother does not approve and you always listen to your mommy...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • I would let her keep her delusion until I found steady sex with another girl.... :twisted: :lol:

if your comment is serious, then guys like you are part of the reason why girls are so f'd up when it comes to relationships (assuming they didnt already have daddy issues before you got to them).

wonder why u got a crazy chick?
    she's been broken by another man already.

but i'll just assume your comment was a joke :D
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,918
    Davidtrios wrote:
    So I tried breaking up with my girlfriend but...she wouldn't let me...i was out the door, said i didnt want to do this anymore...and she grabbed my arm and pulled me back into her condo...she started crying, wants to work it out
    umm, grow a pair and be honest. see your statement below
    but ive been with her a couple of months and i just dont feel it...i dont see myself ending up with her...
    but, im weak- i feel bad and hate to see her hurt...but, i need to get out of this.
    pussy way out. again grow a pair and just be honest
    im thinking of just ignoring her and hope she takes the hint and goes away...your thoughts
    Man up and be an adult.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    So I tried breaking up with my girlfriend but...she wouldn't let me...i was out the door, said i didnt want to do this anymore...and she grabbed my arm and pulled me back into her condo...she started crying, wants to work it out
    umm, grow a pair and be honest. see your statement below
    but ive been with her a couple of months and i just dont feel it...i dont see myself ending up with her...
    but, im weak- i feel bad and hate to see her hurt...but, i need to get out of this.
    pussy way out. again grow a pair and just be honest
    im thinking of just ignoring her and hope she takes the hint and goes away...your thoughts
    Man up and be an adult.
    No shit. Relationships are the worst.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    tell her you have herpes
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    soooooo........does that mean you need a date for your bulls games?

i'm a cheap date....just buy me dinner at the stadium and a couple of beers and we good..... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • its never the same..not all people are the same,react the same ,do the same things..so there is no one only way to break up with someone you arent intresting..
    atleast you have the chance to be honest.i do that...the rest will come..sometimes take time,sometimes someone will feel pain....its all there....say the truth,do what your feelings say to you...
    and dont be arrogant cos you dont want this thing with her and have the up hand on this..next time,you will be the one that listen someone to tell you its over...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    edited January 2012
    lol...well, i have 1/27/12 bucks sec 334 row 1 center court

and im still trying to sell 2/16 vs celtics and 3/14 vs heat sec 117...im trying to break even but fish aint biting. i spent $360/ticket!!
    Post edited by davidtrios on
    celtics are going to be a tough sell right now...since they blow....

heat should bring some cash....not sure when the games are...but ticket sales seem to pick up as the game gets closer.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I would let her keep her delusion until I found steady sex with another girl.... :twisted: :lol:

but i'll just assume your comment was a joke :D

:oops:
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • norm wrote:
    tell her you have herpes

Thats your golden answer, isnt it? :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:
    tell her you have herpes

try it sometime, see if it doesn't work ;) :P
  • well clearly avoiding cruelty wasn't high on the list of requirements.

Fact: there is no good way to break up with someone. But much better off just doing it than waiting to do it while thinking of how to.
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • norm wrote:
    norm wrote:
    tell her you have herpes

Great thanks, my boss just asked me why he hasnt seen the final script I was working on and I told him I had herpes. I dont think it worked.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    its never the same..not all people are the same,react the same ,do the same things..so there is no one only way to break up with someone you arent intresting..
    atleast you have the chance to be honest.i do that...the rest will come..sometimes take time,sometimes someone will feel pain....its all there....say the truth,do what your feelings say to you...
    and dont be arrogant cos you dont want this thing with her and have the up hand on this..next time,you will be the one that listen someone to tell you its over...

i agree
    and always remember
    what goes around comes around
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~

• try it sometime, see if it doesn't work ;) :P

Great thanks, my boss just asked me why he hasnt seen the final script I was working on and I told him I had herpes. I dont think it worked.[/quote]

:lol::lol:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

Great thanks, my boss just asked me why he hasnt seen the final script I was working on and I told him I had herpes. I dont think it worked.

:lol::lol:[/quote]

:lol::lol::lol:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Just tell her "I really care about you, but I just don't have the same feelings for you that you have for me, and don't see a future together."

Be Direct. Be Honest.

I agree with the other poster (twisted thoughts?) you cannot string her along, that's not fair. I hated when guys were all wishy washy, so I just quit returning their calls and boy, when I ran into them again... :roll:

Fuck head games.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    im taking the direct route...stopping by her house after work. fuck this igorning shit. time to man up
    Davidtrios wrote:
    im taking the direct route...stopping by her house after work. fuck this igorning shit. time to man up

i'll be watching the 5pm news
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Davidtrios wrote:

Good for you!!!!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Davidtrios wrote:

:thumbup:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com