I think I’d rather be with a friend.

Wyr - go to the cinema alone or go to a restaurant alone
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    Restaurant

WYR Ballhog or Tugboat?

• AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    A music album? Is it good?
    I would choose the tugboat :) 

Canoe or rubber boat ? (If going fishing)

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    THX for playing along @Annafalk lol

Rubber Boat.  A damn canoe would be a pain to bring a big fishy in!

Tuna seared or raw?
    ;)
    Raw like in sushi

Wyr - Fall asleep whilst attending an important meeting at work or be sleeping on a train so you’ll arrive at the wrong town.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    Fall asleep in the meeting.  Probably would anyway, lol.

WYR have anything you want for breakfast and just a small boring dinner or a great dinner but no breakfast.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    A great dinner!! No breaky, but I am assuming I can still have coffee and lunch is around the bend so all is well... If no coffee then the deal is off the table.

WYR pay $50 extra for the room with a view or save $50 and have room with a view of the parking lot.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Depends on what the view is. 

Would you rather give up coffee or only be able to drink coffee and nothing else?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf

Would you rather give up coffee or only be able to drink coffee and nothing else?
    Oh now that's just cruel.  :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

brianlux said:

I never claimed to be kind. 
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    steelers.

golf or racquetball?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Golf, because it’s outdoors. 

Be silent a whole day or sing instead of speaking for a day?
  • PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    Annafalk said:
    Golf, because it’s outdoors. 

Be silent a whole day or sing instead of speaking for a day?
    Sing, of course! Too much of a music guy to take that offer down.

Being able to move ONLY extremely slow (barely moving) for a day or extremely fast (at least 80 mph)?
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
    I think I choose to move slow, it seems safer :)

Wyr - walk backwards for a day or talk backwards for a day?
    edited April 2018
    brianlux said:

I never claimed to be kind. 
    Well the!  OK, so this one never got answered.  I'll go with give up coffee.  At my age, no way do I give up my healthy juicing.

Annafalk said:
    I think I choose to move slow, it seems safer :)

Wyr - walk backwards for a day or talk backwards for a day?
    .sdrawkcab klaT

Give away all you books and keep all your records or keep all you records and give away all your books?
    Post edited by brianlux on

• kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Walking backwards of course! That's what I do sometimes if I am really happy! :lol: True!

Wyr - get a great dinner or good drinks when you go out with friends?
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Yes =)

Would you rather not cut your fingernails / toenails for a year, or not wash your hair for the same length of time?
  • WYR...Give away all you books and keep all your records or keep all you records and give away all your books?
    neither...I would rather give away my records and keep all my books... there is always live music...cds.. and radio..but nothing can quite replace the magic of cuddling up with a good book...well maybe one thing...

WYR...sleep in past noon on a sunny day or get up at dawn with a thunderstorm and rain showers...
  • binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    Second one.

WYR take Your mother to the next PJ concert or Your father?
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    None of them...lol They wouldn't have fun there.

WYR go alone to a gig or asks here, if someone wants to meet you at the concert?
    It's usually more fun with PJ/music people.

WYR... *both happened to me this week ;)

Be under a water advisory where you are not allowed to drink, cook or even boil your water
    Or
    Have a hot water heater that is broken, needs a replacement and spews water when it's turned on.

How about option C, moving?

(sorry to hear about your sucky week)

Would you rather receive a brand new electric vehicle or a vintage sports car as a gift? 
    Electric vehicle.

Would you rather have one 200 Watt amp or four 50 Watt amps?

I don't know from amps, so I'm guessing the ultimate wattage is the same but distributed differently?  If so, I would take the latter.

WYR have wildflowers or a manicured yard around your home space?

(B, I admit to selfishness and sweet indulgence - give me the vintage car any day!  Leno, Seinfeld and the Velocity channel have convinced me.)

*and PS to HF - holler if you need a case or two of bottled water sent :)
    ^^^ Gotta admit, the vintage car was tempting.  Now if that vintage car were a 1964 Riley 1.5 (one of which I once owned and will forever regret selling dirt cheap in 1972)  it would be this vintage pregnant roller skate:

^ That's a neat looking pregnant rollerskate!

Ha ha thanks for condolences and water offer ;) I now have a brand new hot water heater and the no drinking/cooking advisory has been lifted as the water treatment plant flushed the excess fluoride out of the water. Hey at least we got a free flouride treatment! :smiley:  

Hedo I like the idea of yard full of wildflowers!! When my daughter was younger I used to point out the wildflowers to her when we passed them on the road. One day when we were driving past them she pointed them out to me for a change and said "Mommy, look at those craaaazzzy flowers!" I laughed so hard. We still tease her about that and wildflowers have forever been renamed craaazzzy flowers in my family.

If you wouldn't be charged for it....WYR raid the mini bar in your hotel room or have first dibs on your kids Halloween candy?

Sweet memories, HF :)

I would totally hit up the mini-bar (plus they probably have candy in there too).

WYR, for a day, be a bird or a fish?
  • SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Bird. You’d be living the life flying around, attacking for food in flocks at the beach, and shitting all over the people from above. 

If something happened to Matt Cameron and he couldn’t continue drumming for PJ, who would you rather have as the new drummer... Barrett Martin, Carter Beauford, or Dave Grohl?
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

edited December 2020
    My sister sent us (via a friend) Thanksgiving dinner for two last week.  It was WAY more the we would want to eat at one meal so we had Thanksgiving dinner for two... three nights in a row.  My wife is over it.  I love it.

So I asked her, "If you could only have traditional Thanksgiving dinner (you know, turkey, stuffing, gravy, yams, salad, pie) to eat every day for a year,  or you could only have Spam, prepared anyway you like, and vegetables every day for a year, which would you choose?"

I couldn't believe her answer.  Yes, SPAM!!! 
    I looked at her in shock and said, "Really?" 
    She said, "Oh yeah, hands down."
    "OK, ah huh."

So there's the challenge, folks.  What will it be- Thanksgiving dinner only for one year, or Spam and veggies only for one year?

P.S.  I love my kooky wife, but oh my gawd- SPAM:lol: 

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    brianlux said:
    My sister sent us (via a friend) Thanksgiving dinner for two last week.  It was WAY more the we would want to eat at one meal so we had Thanksgiving dinner for two... three nights in a row.  My wife is over it.  I love it.

So I asked her, "If you could only have traditional Thanksgiving dinner (you know, turkey, stuffing, gravy, yams, salad, pie) to eat every day for a year,  or you could only have Spam, prepared anyway you like, and vegetables every day for a year, which would you choose?"

I couldn't believe her answer.  Yes, SPAM!!! 
    I looked at her in shock and said, "Really?" 
    She said, "Oh yeah, hands down."
    "OK, ah huh."

So there's the challenge, folks.  What will it be- Thanksgiving dinner only for one year, or Spam and veggies only for one year?

P.S.  I love my kooky wife, but oh my gawd- SPAM:lol: 
    That's tough, but I'd go spam too.  I couldn't eat the se thing every day...spam sucks, but you could still do asian, mexican, and italian style meals...

WYR look like a magazine cover and be so weak you could barely walk around and tie your shoes, or look like a sack of garbage and feel like an elite athlete?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?