Options

Mystery Tube....SOLD OUT

pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,745
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
FINAL UPDATE

This sold out over night.

Thanks to everyone.

Unfortunately there were about 10 people who missed out but I have taken all your details and made a reserve list, in case we can supply a few more tubes. Keep an eye on your emails everyone ;)

FURTHER UPDATE

Everyone who has messaged so far is IN (as at 11am BST)

:D

thats 44 tubes spoken for.

31 left.....

thanks

and please reember when PM'ing me to include your email address.

UPDATE

Theres plenty interest to make this happen. So we will run the present sale up to Monday. That ends Monday and then the Mystery Sale will go Live.

I dont know what time to suggest due to having interest in europe, australia and the majority in the states, so I might just say its first come first served until we fill 75 spots on monday. anytime on momnday, just PM me your email address and I'll add your name to the List.

The details are as follows: -

All PJ prints 2000-2004 , 2 per tube......$50.

Shipping registered and tracked and I believe insured including cost of buying in the tunes and packing will be $14 in the states.

I hope it will be the same internationally but without tracking and insurance.

Some lucky tube will receive a bonus item as stipulated below....a t shirt perhaps, stickers, guitar picks from the stage, maybe an extra poster, maybe a stage used setlist. There will be 75 tubes, So with ten special bonues the chance of getting lucky is 1 in every 7ish sales. It will be truely random, and selected by the seller who doesnt frequent these boards, and knows no one here at all.

Good luck to all and thanks for being a part of this.

Once the first run is over we will take stock of the situation and see if we can do a few more if interest is still there.

Paul
'the Sun will rise another day'

Many will have seen my recent sales for charity.

Because many of the prints we have 2 or 3 of, we have a good stack left.

So we may run a mystery tube style set up.....$50 a tube with two random prints

some tubes (maybe 1 in ten) will contain special bonuses....extra posters, stickers, t shirts, guitar picks etc and just maybe some special ed ved or Pj setlists......

will there be any interest before i set this up?

I will let the 2000-2003 sales proceed first for another week and then return to this idea

It will be all PJ
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments