People that don't wash their hands should be shot...

13»

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Gob wrote:
    People.. Plumbing wasn't common until the 1920s.. What the fuck did we ever do in the millions of years before that to survive..

i think we died from disease younger and more often. ;)8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Gob wrote:
    People.. Plumbing wasn't common until the 1920s.. What the fuck did we ever do in the millions of years before that to survive..

We also have a lot more medicine now.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Gob wrote:

We also have a lot more medicine now.

yep... were medicated up the wazoo these days.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293

yep... were medicated up the wazoo these days.

It's a bit overused though...

That's a discussion for another time.
  • Wash your hands don't be grotty.
    It doesn't take long.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • shepshep Posts: 5,764
    Let me start by saying I wash my hands every time I leave the bathroom; however I am also a believer in germs. People do need to be exposed to them, it's how or bodies and immune systems adapt, grow and remain strong. If you don't get exposed to germs regularly, someday a random, relatively harmless ameoba will kill you. :lol:

Couple of interesting facts to point out, comment on: the two dirtiest actions in the bathroom are (a) flushing the toliet, this does make germs airborne for a typical radius of about 6 feet (this is why you should store your toothbrush a minimum of 6 feet away from any toliet) and (b) the dirtest thing in the bathroom is the door handle being used to go in or out.

I don't go the long mile and use a paper towel to grasp the handle, but I know a lot of people that do. Keep in mind, that if you used your bare hand to turn off the tap on the sink, it doesn't really matter whether or not you touch the door handle.

And god do I hate purell or any of those "santizers". In fact I try to not to buy anything that is "anti-bacterial", as all these are really doing is killing a germ and helping it evolve without letting our bodies learn to adapt to it... the super germ is gonna catch up sooner or later.... :twisted:

Let me also say, I shower twice a day. I wash my dick in the shower. To tell you the truth, my dick is probably cleaner than my hands, so shouldn't I be washing my hands before I touch it as well? Cause we know my hands are dirty from hand shakes, keyboards touching walls, making coffee, etc etc...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.