Options

Updated Jan 8 w/ new item: PJ Merch/Posters 4 sale 4 CHARITY

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
***PJ items for sale below. Please read everything carefully first for details***

NEW ITEMS ADDED (AND MORE TO COME!). Below is new and old that is still available! Thank you to so many generous people on here! You know who you are!!

Item #6: Ames 2010 Newark AP Edition, Signed & Numbered
Price: $50
IS.php?id=160124&t=mi

For those that remember, I was fortunate enough to win the PJ20 Billboard poster generously donated by “3days”.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=179198&hilit=3days

Josh taught us all a lot that day and the power of what he did is exponential as I decided to use the poster I won to further do good in the world. Any funds raised in the following thread will benefit The Yellow Ribbon Club (http://www.yellowribbonclub.org) 100%. For those that do not know, I am a volunteer for The Yellow Ribbon Club and we spend all year sending goodies to our US Troops deployed in The Middle East and we also facilitate and coordinate surprise, welcome home, “rock star” like home comings for returning soldiers from deployment. In 2011, The Yellow Ribbon Club shipped over 14 tons (28,000 pounds) of treats and goodies to our soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. Many forum members helped contribute to that 14 tons and I thank you all so very much.

In fact, we have a handful of Pearl Jam forum members here that have been recipients at one time or another deployed over in the “sandbox” so it could be said that your help here helps Pearl Jam fans too!!

With that said: I have traded away the PJ20 Billboard poster. I found a PJ forum member on here who will be enjoying years of happiness with it and they were more than generous in the trade.

In return for the poster that I won for free, I have received from this fan a generous donation made to The Yellow Ribbon Club as well as some very sought after Pearl Jam merch which will be donated by me and sold off here in this thread on a first come, first paid, first served basis. In addition, another generous PJ forum member got word of what I wanted to do to raise funds and generously donated a handful of items that will be sold off here as well, 100% benefiting The Yellow Ribbon Club. To both of you PJ fans who did this (I won’t mention your names although I want to..) as well as Josh “3days” who started this entire thing with giving away the PJ20 billboard poster; THANK YOU as you all are what every PJ fan should strive to be and you have set the bar as a great example of what is a true PJ fan.

Now to the fine print:
1) Please remember- this is to raise money for a non-profit. If you don’t agree with how I am doing things or what I am listing the prices for sale- I am sorry but this is what and how I decided to do it. I spent a long time thinking this out and this is how I chose to handle it. If this doesn’t work out- then these are going to Ebay and for the free world to buy. I wanted to give PJ forum members a chance first and at what I think are fair prices to everyone.

2) Please be gentle on me and keep this thread from derailing. Please respect me as a fan and a human being (embarrassed to call myself that at times based on what humans do to the earth…) and use the PM feature instead of replying for the free world to see if you have an issue with anything

3) Please remember- this is to raise money for a non-profit.

4) Payments: A Buyer can start the purchase process of an item by 1st PM’ing me. I will respond in order of how I receive them whether the item is available, pending, or sold. If it is available, in my response to you, I will give you instructions on how to send payment directly to The Yellow Ribbon Club via Paypal so you truly know your payment is being made as a donation and I am not pocketing the payment.

***Disclaimer: I am not an accountant and do not even play one on TV. The Yellow Ribbon Club is an official 501c3 so please check with your accountant come tax time. I am not sure how it works when you get an item worth what you donated in regards to write offs. (Insert Kramer/Jerry Seinfeld write-off banter here: “you don’t even know what a write off is!” “Jerry, they just write it off!”)

5) Confirmation of Payment: Once I give the buyer directions on how to donate to The Yellow Ribbon Club for the sale price of the item, I will then await a confirmation from The YRC president who has access to the Paypal account that the transaction was completed. Your email from Paypal will be your receipt. If you agree to buy the item, agree to pay, and I don’t get confirmation, you will have 24 hours to pay or I will go to the next person who PM’d me saying they wanted to buy the item. In other words, if you want the item and PM me that you are going to pay and I respond saying that you are the 1st buyer and it’s yours, then please pay as soon as possible.

6) Shipping: This is where it gets tricky. If you are paying via Paypal directly to The Yellow Ribbon Club, then either I will eat the costs to ship to you as part of my fund-raiser here or if you are so kind, you can send me a 2nd payment to my Paypal address (which will be included in your directions that I send you as to how to pay). Obviously I would appreciate the latter, but it’s the cost of doing business in raising funds for my non-profit so if I have to, I will cover shipping when I send you your item. I will have to buy poster tubes as well so if you don’t mind covering shipping, I would appreciate it! For those outside the U.S.: Buyers will have to make a 2nd payment to reimburse me for shipping. Sorry but it’s expensive to ship overseas as I will have to insure some of this stuff too!

7) Please remember- this is to raise money for a non-profit.

8) There are no auctions on Lost Dogs so this is the reason why I am just listing them in a “buy it now” format with prices for each item. I am trying to do two things at once: raise money for a good cause important to me and offer fair prices to forum members before going to ebay.

9) I am sure I am missing a lot, so I here by claim I have the right to edit this thread and change things on the fly if things get messy! Worse case is I shut it down and go to ebay and make it easy on me.

10) If you read this far, thank you for staying put and your support. Now to the items:

FOR SALE: 100% of proceeds benefit The Yellow Ribbon Club:

Item #1: PJ20 Deluxe 3 disc Blu-Ray DVD Set. Opened and viewed once.
Price: $300 = SOLD!!

Item #2: PJ20 Brad Klausen Poster (show edition):
Price: $100 = SOLD!!
IS.php?art=116598&sz=lg

Item #3: PJ20 Justin Hampton Birthday Poster (show edition):
SOLD!!
IS.php?art=116529&sz=lg

Item #4: Ames 2010 Noblesville AP Edition, Signed & Numbered = SOLD!!
IS.php?art=101892&sz=lg

Item #5: Ames 2010 Columbus AP Edition, Signed & Numbered
Price: $50 = SOLD!!
IS.php?id=159555&t=mi

Item #7: PJ fan club 2006 single: Love, Reign O’er Me/Rockin In The Free World. I think it’s the 2006 single.
Price: $10 = SOLD!!!

Item #8: PJ20 sticker:
Price: $3 = SOLD!!!

Item #10: Pearl Jam Brad Klausen Curitba 2011 Artist Edition, Signed & Numbered:
Price: $50 = SOLD!!
IS.php?id=189491&t=mi

Item #11: 2011 PEARL JAM 9/12 TORONTO BOOTLEG CD (Sealed): = SOLD!!
6300-CD.1785.Thumb.jpg

new item added thanks to a very generous donation and giver!

Item #12: 2010 PEARL JAM CROW TOUR HOODIE BY CRASH

Large in size fits a little tight for a Large
Gently Used and in great shape!
4108.1518.Thumb.jpg
$75 or best offer plus $6 for shipping = SOLD!!

Item #9: All expenses paid dinner and limo ride with your choice of Kat or Sea.
Price: $10,000
Ok, I made this one up but just wanted to see if Kat or Sea read this far and give them a little smile for the day. ;)

Thank you everyone.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ShortyShorty Ontario Posts: 1,160
    Wonderful initiative Dave.....I'll get in touch if needed....
    Your Disciples Are Riddled With Metaphors.

08/21/2009: Toronto, ON
    09/11/2011: Toronto, ON
    07/16/2013: London, ON
    10/12/2013: Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014: Detroit, MI
    05/08/2016: Ottawa, ON
    05/10/2016: Toronto, ON
    05/12/2016: Toronto, ON
    08/20/2016: Chicago, IL
    08/22/2016: Chicago, IL
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    PM sent :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Indi4enceIndi4ence Posts: 947
    well done Dave, sent PM
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Dammit. I really wanted that limo ride with Kat. :cry:

Nice work, Dave! Can't afford anything at the moment but I will help with the bumping :D
  • Options
    PM'ed. great idea man, i like.
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    update on item #7: which is SOLD!!

Thank you so far for all the PMs and interest. Keep em coming...
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    Great idea, elwayvedder! Way to ring in the 2012... good stuff here!
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Dave, great thread with a great purpose!!! Keep up the great work. If anyone has the audacity to bust your balls on anything you are doing here, in this thread, it makes me sad as a human being.
  • Options
    Dave, as we spoke earlier today (first official day as a 10c Member), I just wanted to say thank you again. I am a United States Sailor and am currently deployed in Bagram, Afghanistan. I volunteered to do this mission to take the spot of someone who was being forced to go. Someone who may have had a wife/husband, and children and was being forced to leave them for 9 months. What Dave, and the Yellow Ribbon Club are doing makes a world of difference to us over here. Without Pearl Jam on my iPod everyday, well let's just say my life would be a lot worse in the situation. And the Joy you get from receiving a package cannot be matched (besides seeing the band live :D ). So again, thank you for this generous, brilliant, and humbling act. I can honestly say, that Pearl Jam fans are the greatest people in the world, and you sir are truly an a great human being.

STG3 P.J. Hodza
    United States Navy
    Pearl Jam fan for LIFE
    "I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as Josh Homme"
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    Dave, as we spoke earlier today (first official day as a 10c Member), I just wanted to say thank you again. I am a United States Sailor and am currently deployed in Bagram, Afghanistan. I volunteered to do this mission to take the spot of someone who was being forced to go. Someone who may have had a wife/husband, and children and was being forced to leave them for 9 months. What Dave, and the Yellow Ribbon Club are doing makes a world of difference to us over here. Without Pearl Jam on my iPod everyday, well let's just say my life would be a lot worse in the situation. And the Joy you get from receiving a package cannot be matched (besides seeing the band live :D ). So again, thank you for this generous, brilliant, and humbling act. I can honestly say, that Pearl Jam fans are the greatest people in the world, and you sir are truly an a great human being.

STG3 P.J. Hodza
    United States Navy
    Pearl Jam fan for LIFE
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options

STG3 P.J. Hodza
    United States Navy
    Pearl Jam fan for LIFE

Thank you for everything you do
  • Options

STG3 P.J. Hodza
    United States Navy
    Pearl Jam fan for LIFE

Its an honor to even talk to you and it made my day. Thank you for what you give and provide. May you return safe and soon. Keep in touch with us all and "be sound". Hopefully you and I can meet up when you are back say at a PJ concert in Philly or something
  • Options
    Indi4ence wrote:

STG3 P.J. Hodza
    United States Navy
    Pearl Jam fan for LIFE

Thank you for everything you do

Ditto, on all accounts.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    PJ20 Sticker is SOLD! Keep em coming peeps and keep checking back for updates.
    -EV
    Post edited by elwayvedder on
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    bump
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    ShortyShorty Ontario Posts: 1,160
    bump
    Your Disciples Are Riddled With Metaphors.

08/21/2009: Toronto, ON
    09/11/2011: Toronto, ON
    07/16/2013: London, ON
    10/12/2013: Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014: Detroit, MI
    05/08/2016: Ottawa, ON
    05/10/2016: Toronto, ON
    05/12/2016: Toronto, ON
    08/20/2016: Chicago, IL
    08/22/2016: Chicago, IL
  • Options
  • Options
    bump

COME ON PEOPLE, THIS IS FOR A GREAT CAUSE!!!!

Dave, I'll pm you tomorrow about that print
  • Options
    Its an honor to even talk to you and it made my day. Thank you for what you give and provide. May you return safe and soon. Keep in touch with us all and "be sound". Hopefully you and I can meet up when you are back say at a PJ concert in Philly or something

That would be awesome. I am always heading up that way as I am from CT.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Item #2 BK PJ20 Weekend Poster is SOLD!!

Thank you everyone for all your help
  • Options
    bump

PM sent
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Item #5: Ames 2010 Columbus AP Edition, Signed & Numbered = SOLD!!

Thank you most generous buyer and supporter! :):D:)
  • Options
    changing thread title here to hopefully draw more interest in the grand slam ticket item here
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Go for it Dave...

i cant believe the blurray is still sat there

someone must snap it up and support this great cause....

keep up the good work
  • Options
    Thanks Paul. I will be patient and give it a week or so before going to ebay. Not everyone can sit here like you and I and monitor each and every post before Kat does :lol:
  • Options
    I really wish I had the extra cash to snag the PJ20 Deluze. I really just want to see the extras!!
  • Options
    bump it
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    2 great things of news to report!
    1) The DVD Deluxe Set is now SOLD!!
    2) Check back here often as rumor has it another generous and kind PJ forum member has items to donate to this fund-raiser. The OP will be updated once items are confirmed!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!
  • Options
    Glad to hear there may be some additional items donated for such a cause. Keeping my eyes open!
  • Options
    As we await possibly new items to add, these are still available! The Newark one looks like it would be cool under a black light!

These items still available:
    Item #3: PJ20 Justin Hampton Birthday Poster (show edition):
    Price: $80
    IS.php?art=116529&sz=lg

Item #4: Ames 2010 Noblesville AP Edition, Signed & Numbered
    IS.php?art=101892&sz=lg

Item #6: Ames 2010 Newark AP Edition, Signed & Numbered
    IS.php?id=160124&t=mi