Options

Extra Tickets for Sale/Trade- Post HERE

Comments

• Options
    Looking for 2 to Seattle. Flying in from TN on Thur. PM me if any extra.
    8-20-92 \ 6-16-08
    10-4-96 \ 5-6-10
    9-6-98 \ 5-7-10
    4-19-03 \ 9-22-12
    10-6-04 \ 7-19-13
    6-24-06 \ 12-6-13
    10-1-14 \ 4-16-16
    \ 4-26-16 \
  • Options
    gremmiegalgremmiegal Posts: 46
    edited December 2013
    Have two reserved for Van for sale for face value

Sold thanks
    Post edited by gremmiegal on
  • Options
    Need (1) ticket for SEATTLE. Or, (2), if possible … $$ not a problem.

Totally missed the boat on 10C presale … (again). Would prefer a decent seat with fun 10C folks… (wouldn't we all?)

Will make it easy + fun for you, I promise.

THANK YOU so much!
    - ekru
  • Options
    dakatidakati Posts: 17
    I'm looking for 1 or 2 as well. Like every other seattlite in this thread, I missed the boat on the 10c raffle as well ('twas broke at the time). I'm willing to pay 150$ each... which is pretty much what my holiday budget currently allows. Any seat will do -- I'm just trying to get in the building.

If you wish to be my savior, shoot me an email:

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:dakati@gmail.com">dakati@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Options
    Have 1 10C reserved available for Vancouver. Please pm if interested.
    98: East Rutherford
    00: Saratoga Springs
    03: Albany, Uniondale, DC, MSG I & II, Holmdel
    04: Boston I
    05: Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Pittsburgh
    06: Toronto I & II, Hartford, Chicago I, Cleveland, Boston I & II, Philly I & II, DC, Milwaukee I, Vegas
    07: Lollapalooza
    08: Philly I, DC, MSG I & II
    09: Chicago I & II, LA III & IV, Philly I, II & IV
    10: St. Louis, Columbus, Buffalo, DC, Hartford, Boston
    11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Hamilton, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Sao Paulo I & II, Rio, Costa Rica, Mexico City
    12: Berlin I & II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Philly, Pensacola
    13: Chicago, Worcester I & II, Brooklyn II, Philly I & II, Hartford, Baltimore, Charlotte, Phoenix, San Diego, LA II, Oakland, Vancouver
    14: Milan, Trieste, Cincinnati, Austin I, Memphis, St Paul, Denver, Bridge School II
    15: NYC, Bogota, Mexico City
    16: Miami, Tampa, Hampton, NYC I & II, Quebec, Toronto I, Fenway II, Wrigley II
    18: Barcelona, Madrid, Seattle I, Boston I & II
    22: Glendale, Oakland I, Sacramento, Toronto, Quebec, Hamilton, MSG, Camden, Nashville, Denver, Amsterdam I, Zurich, Vienna, Prague
  • Options
    My request was for Seattle tickets, btw.... Forgot to state the obvious in my previous post. ;)
  • Options
    Need a Seattle ticket. I've been to all west leg shows but got locked out of 10c and TM sales. I prefer 10c GA, 10c reserved, or any lower level. Upper level may be ok too. I'm not picky.

Please help a fan out.

JR
    JR C
  • Options
    oicanseeuoicanseeu Posts: 3
    edited December 2013
    Dude that was buying them FLAKED OUT! Desperate - Vancouver - TONIGHT. I have 2 reserved !0C seats, selling $100 for the pair. I am here in a hotel near the venue now. PM me if interested. Oh yeah they are on the floor.
    Post edited by oicanseeu on
  • Options
    hookemhookem Posts: 245
    Ended up with an extra 10c reserved pair for Vancouver. Section 119, row 15. PM me.
  • Options
    pjfansincetenpjfansinceten Santa Monica, CA Posts: 107
    still searching for a single for Friday's Seattle show. thanks. (would prefer to be somewhere to side or front of stage, as opposed to behind it...again)
    91 - 11/22 Detroit (opening for RHCP)
    98 - 7/14 Los Angeles Forum (missed Tenacious D)
    00 - 8/24 Jones Beach, 10/24 Los Angeles Greek (can't find a Better Van!), 25 San Diego & 28 San Bernadino (Glen Helen)
    03 - 6/2 & 3 Irvine, 5 San Diego, 6 Las Vegas MGM (10th Annivesary), 7 Phoenix
    05 - 9/2 Vancouver
    06 - 7/9 & 10 Los Angeles, 12 Hollywood (Fonda Theatre, it's a Worldwide Suicide), 15 & 16 San Francisco
    08 - 7/12 The Who Tribute at UCLA's Pauley Pavilion! (Love, Reign o'er me! with orchestra)
    09 - 8/23 & 24 Chicago United Center, 9/26 Portland, 9/30, 10/1, 6 & 7 Universal City Amphiteatre, 9 San Diego (2nd row)
    10 - 5/20 & 21 MSG, 10/23 Bridge School
    12 - 6/20 & 21 Manchester, UK
    13 - 11/19 Phoenix, 21 San Diego, 23 & 24 Los Angeles, 12/6 Seattle (finally)!
    14 - 10/16 Detroit, 20 Milwaukee (YIELDED), 22 Denver
    16 - 8/20 Wrigley #1
    18 - 8/18 Wrigley #1 (40th show!), 8/20 Wrigley #2
  • Options
    Still looking for one Seattle ticket. I would prefer to be inside rather than left literally out in the cold. Please text or call me at 330-285-1659. Thanks!
    ...And he who forgets will be destined to remember.

...I swear I never took it for granted. Just thought of it now.
  • Options
    Seattle tickets: nosebleed, obstructed, and behind the stage, for 300+. Were tickets this outrageously priced the last time the band played Seattle? This isn't Neomo's.... It's the bloody Key Arena. An ARENA show! :evil:

The big question: will the price for tickets on Stubhub, ebay, craigsist and all the other greedy brokers drop considerably and affordably today or tomorrow like they did in Vancouver and Spokane and Portland? Tickets for the band's performance in Vancouver last night were going for $30 on stubhub yesterday. I'm talking about online. I really don't look forward to going to the venue tomorrow, and standing around with my finger in the air unsure of whether or not I'll make it in.

Or perhaps the band drops a hefty chunk of decent seats via ticketmaster today or tomorrow. What's the likelihood of that happening?
  • Options
    In the spirit of “you can’t win if you don’t play,” I’ll add my name to the already long list of people looking for tickets to the Seattle show. Saw Pearl Jam in Oakland last week and it blew my mind. Would need to have tickets squared away today in order to arrange flights. I’d like one or two, floor or first level, behind the stage is okay. (Of course, if you’ve got a GA ticket, I’d be over the moon and would write you into my will immediately.)
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Looking for one Seattle ticket.... anywhere in the building would be awesome!

Thanks!

Nate
  • Options
    I love how people are reeeeal specific with their requests. They're the biggest fan of all time, they've been to shows all up and down the west coast on this same tour, and they want more(!!): the absolute best seats in the house, down on the floor in a reserved seat, GA, in front of mike or Jeff, 100 level with a perfect view only. Good luck with that! lol

At a bare minimum, count your blessings if you even make it in the door.
  • Options
    thesavageguythesavageguy Seattle, WA Posts: 39
    Like most, I'm ISO 1 ticket for the Seattle show tomorrow. Just hoping to get into the building/see one show this tour. :(

Any help would be appreciated - also might have some prints for trade that might entice a few. Inquiries welcome!

Thanks,
    Brandon
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    dakati wrote:
    I love how people are reeeeal specific with their requests. They're the biggest fan of all time, they've been to shows all up and down the west coast on this same tour, and they want more(!!): the absolute best seats in the house, down on the floor in a reserved seat, GA, in front of mike or Jeff, 100 level with a perfect view only. Good luck with that! lol

At a bare minimum, count your blessings if you even make it in the door.

I don't think there is any need for this type of negativity. People are asking for what they want. Ain't nothing wrong with that.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    Also looking for 1 or 2 tickets for Seattle. I'm praying Ticketmaster releases some today or tomorrow morning as they usually do.

Gonna be a crazy night!

Kevin
  • Options
    I'm looking for 1 or 2 Seattle tickets as well. Like every other seattlite in this thread, I missed the boat on the 10c raffle as well ('twas broke at the time). I'm willing to pay 150$ each... which is pretty much what my holiday budget currently allows. Any seat will do -- I'm just trying to get in the building.

If you wish to be my savior, shoot me an email:

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:dakati@gmail.com">dakati@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    did u find one yet?
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    rssesq wrote:
    did u find one yet?

I'm still looking.

Nate
  • Options
    BizzzyBozzzyBizzzyBozzzy San Diego Posts: 388
    I have an extra ten club ticket for anyone who can pick up 3 medium seattle limited edition (not the seattle shirt on sale all tour) shirts for me.

My TC number is 368xxx.

PM me or email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:david.bosniak@me.com">david.bosniak@me.com</a><!-- e -->

I'm going to sleep on the east coast right now but I'll be checking my mail before I hop on my flight to Seattle tomorrow.

Dave
  • Options
    happykev wrote:
    Also looking for 1 or 2 tickets for Seattle. I'm praying Ticketmaster releases some today or tomorrow morning as they usually do.

Gonna be a crazy night!

Kevin
    Any word on TM release?

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    pjfansincetenpjfansinceten Santa Monica, CA Posts: 107
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    happykev wrote:

Gonna be a crazy night!

Kevin
    Any word on TM release?

nothing yet, still checking. SOLAT, you going tomorrow night?
    91 - 11/22 Detroit (opening for RHCP)
    98 - 7/14 Los Angeles Forum (missed Tenacious D)
    00 - 8/24 Jones Beach, 10/24 Los Angeles Greek (can't find a Better Van!), 25 San Diego & 28 San Bernadino (Glen Helen)
    03 - 6/2 & 3 Irvine, 5 San Diego, 6 Las Vegas MGM (10th Annivesary), 7 Phoenix
    05 - 9/2 Vancouver
    06 - 7/9 & 10 Los Angeles, 12 Hollywood (Fonda Theatre, it's a Worldwide Suicide), 15 & 16 San Francisco
    08 - 7/12 The Who Tribute at UCLA's Pauley Pavilion! (Love, Reign o'er me! with orchestra)
    09 - 8/23 & 24 Chicago United Center, 9/26 Portland, 9/30, 10/1, 6 & 7 Universal City Amphiteatre, 9 San Diego (2nd row)
    10 - 5/20 & 21 MSG, 10/23 Bridge School
    12 - 6/20 & 21 Manchester, UK
    13 - 11/19 Phoenix, 21 San Diego, 23 & 24 Los Angeles, 12/6 Seattle (finally)!
    14 - 10/16 Detroit, 20 Milwaukee (YIELDED), 22 Denver
    16 - 8/20 Wrigley #1
    18 - 8/18 Wrigley #1 (40th show!), 8/20 Wrigley #2
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Single on FB right now.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,189
    I have an extra ten club ticket for anyone who can pick up 3 medium seattle limited edition (not the seattle shirt on sale all tour) shirts for me.

My TC number is 368xxx.

PM me or email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:david.bosniak@me.com">david.bosniak@me.com</a><!-- e -->

I'm going to sleep on the east coast right now but I'll be checking my mail before I hop on my flight to Seattle tomorrow.

Dave
    I assume the yellow one? I'm at a hotel across the street, can check first thing in the morning on when they are opening. I think I heard the truck ran out of Large ones today.
  • Options
    I'm sure this is a long shot the night before the show but I'm looking for a ten club ticket if any have an extra. Willing to go as high as $200. Just need one, the wife is going to stay home and take care of our kid so I can go play. I'll be down at the arena tomorrow afternoon looking for ticket so please PM if you have an extra one.

Fan club #208,XXX

Pete
  • Options
    Single on FB right now.

got a link to the single ticket? Who's facebook page?

Thanks!
    Kevin
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    happykev wrote:

Gonna be a crazy night!

Kevin
    Any word on TM release?

nothing yet, still checking. SOLAT, you going tomorrow night?
    Will be there :)

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    Single on FB right now.
    where? link PLS ...