Options

Extra Tickets for Sale/Trade- Post HERE

Comments

• Options
    I have one extra 10c (186xxx) reserved ticket for Vancouver. PM if interested.
  • Options
    mojo10mojo10 Posts: 45
    For Sale: 1 10C reserved ticket for Vancouver. Face Value of course.

ISO: 1 Seattle ticket. This will be my first time to Key Arena so I would love any ticket inside.

PM if you can help me out. Thx!
  • Options
    Need one ticket for Seattle. Any seat. Face value only. Please PM me.
  • Options
    I have a pair of 10C RES seats available for Calgary, my 10C # is 410xxx
    My plan is to be at the Saddledome by 6pm to pickup these tickets

Face value and they're yours

PM me
  • Options
    andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,792
    Trade 10c reserved for GA

Please ?!
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Options
    forever orbitingforever orbiting Posts: 55
    edited December 2013
    (SOLD) i have 1 reserved 10C ticket for Calgary, face value of course, my number is 97XXX. PM if interested.
    Post edited by forever orbiting on
  • Options
    Looking for a single GA for Spokane for a friends first show. Please pm me or text 701-793-1519.

Thanks for looking.
  • Options
    robbierobbie Posts: 882
    I have a pair for portland section 122 row h. Face value of course. Text or call 360-349-4586
  • Options
    robbierobbie Posts: 882
    I have a pair for portland section 122 row h. Face value of course. Text or call 360-349-4586
  • Options
    Portland 10c reserve 1 ticket text 917-513-1470. At Marriott . 381xxo

Row 1 seat 3 on floor
  • Options
    I may have an extra 10c reserved for Calgary.... Depends on if the weather prohibits my friend from being able to or want to drive there.
  • Options
    1 extra Calgary section 202 row 10....$50
    JR C
  • Options
    prljamgirlprljamgirl Edmonton, AB Posts: 602
    Ok, so I MAY have a pair of reserved seats available for the Calgary show but I will not know for sure until day of. Should be ok seats, 288xxx number. My husband and I both were drawn for the lottery and will both be attending the show, however due to the possibility of this huge snow storm we may be getting, my girlfriend and her husband may not be able to get down to Calgary as the highway from Edmonton to Calgary may not be advisable for travel. My husband and I are flying down from Edmonton Sunday evening to try and avoid any weather issues. Again, will not know for sure if these are available until day of the show....
  • Options
    allijoyallijoy Posts: 15
    edited November 2013
    Spokane 10c reserve one extra ticket. 10c member backed out last minute. Text 917-513-1470. Floor 3 row c.

update: taken
    Post edited by allijoy on
  • Options
    pjfansincetenpjfansinceten Santa Monica, CA Posts: 107
    looking for any SINGLE ticket for Seattle. please PM.

thanks.
    91 - 11/22 Detroit (opening for RHCP)
    98 - 7/14 Los Angeles Forum (missed Tenacious D)
    00 - 8/24 Jones Beach, 10/24 Los Angeles Greek (can't find a Better Van!), 25 San Diego & 28 San Bernadino (Glen Helen)
    03 - 6/2 & 3 Irvine, 5 San Diego, 6 Las Vegas MGM (10th Annivesary), 7 Phoenix
    05 - 9/2 Vancouver
    06 - 7/9 & 10 Los Angeles, 12 Hollywood (Fonda Theatre, it's a Worldwide Suicide), 15 & 16 San Francisco
    08 - 7/12 The Who Tribute at UCLA's Pauley Pavilion! (Love, Reign o'er me! with orchestra)
    09 - 8/23 & 24 Chicago United Center, 9/26 Portland, 9/30, 10/1, 6 & 7 Universal City Amphiteatre, 9 San Diego (2nd row)
    10 - 5/20 & 21 MSG, 10/23 Bridge School
    12 - 6/20 & 21 Manchester, UK
    13 - 11/19 Phoenix, 21 San Diego, 23 & 24 Los Angeles, 12/6 Seattle (finally)!
    14 - 10/16 Detroit, 20 Milwaukee (YIELDED), 22 Denver
    16 - 8/20 Wrigley #1
    18 - 8/18 Wrigley #1 (40th show!), 8/20 Wrigley #2
  • Options
    I have a 10c pair of Vancouver reserved looking to trade for one GA.
    I am also looking for single Seattle GA. Thanks.
    -Chris
    Totally lost but making good time.
  • Options
    FaezaMFaezaM Posts: 152
    Looking fo anything with a view in Seattle. Willing to pay. Flying in on Friday. PM or text 973-220-5343
    Shows:
    Madison Square Garden, NYC, July 2003 (BEST Concert of ALL TIME)
    Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA, November 2013 (2nd BEST Concert of ALL TIME)
    ***Milan, IT, June 2014****
    ***Trieste, IT, June 2014***
    ***Berlin, DE, June 2014***
  • Options
    Need 1 GA for Calgary! PM me..
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    looking to swap 10c reserved Vancouver for GA. would also be interested in any spare GAs for that show.
  • Options
    Still looking for just one ticket to Seattle. Any seat. PLEASE!
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 630
    Considering trading my Vancouver GA tix for Vancouver 10c Reserved. Looking for a low 10c number as the last place I want to sit is the floor behind GA. Shoot me a PM if interested.
  • Options
    One, Seattle, in the building, will buy drinks. PM me. please
    How much difference does it make
  • Options
    Mia11Mia11 Posts: 78
    DJ253147 wrote:
    Considering trading my Vancouver GA tix for Vancouver 10c Reserved. Looking for a low 10c number as the last place I want to sit is the floor behind GA. Shoot me a PM if interested.

pm sent
  • Options
    I was 20 when 10 came out, and I still remember listening to it for the first time. Because of lack of funds and/or living in places where they didn't play, I've only had the opportunity to see them twice since then. Seeing PJ20 in Seattle (after moving here that year with the hopes of seeing them perform in this city) was amazing. Getting to see the band actually play here would be a dream come true. I'm a long-time 10C member and never luck out with the lottery--or Ticketmaster.

Please, if you have a spare to sell, PM me!

Thanks for reading!!!
  • Options
    I'm looking for one ticket to Seattle. I'm coming across the country with no ticket - thinking positively. I will be waiting in the GA line very early in the morning just in case someone comes up with an extra GA ticket. But I'll buy GA or reserved at this point. If you can help, PLEASE CALL ME OR TEXT ME AT 330-285-1659. I won't be online much between now and the show. Thanks!!
    ...And he who forgets will be destined to remember.

...I swear I never took it for granted. Just thought of it now.
  • Options
    Like so many others I'm looking for a GA for Vancouver...anyone :)
  • Options
    myramyra Posts: 1,257
    I have a spare 10 C reserved ticket for tonight's (Vancouver) show if anyone is still looking.
  • Options
    hookemhookem Posts: 245
    Have 10c Vancouver reserved (108xxx) looking to swap for Vancouver GA. PM me.
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    edited December 2013
    Up.
    Post edited by Wilds on
  • Options
    Have 1 10C reserved available for Vancouver. Please pm if interested.
    A mind full of questions, and a teacher in my soul
    And so it goes...