Options

Extra Tickets for Sale/Trade- Post HERE

Comments

• Options
    kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    I have an extra pair of 10C reserved for Phoenix 11/19.
    Hubby & I both won the lottery and our friends that were going on his pair backed out last night.
    10C # 440xxx, so not great but you never know. Face value, $155 for the pair.

Posted to AZ fans FB page as well.

Cheers,
    KJ
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Hubby & I both won the lottery and our friends that were going on his pair backed out last night.

Cheers,
    KJ

KJ,

I sent a PM here and on Facebook!

Thanks!

Nate
  • Options
    Looking for one ticket for Seattle. Anywhere. That's all.

Will pay whatever, as well as all rights to my firstborn.
    2006 -- Chicago II
    2011 -- PJ20 II
    2012 -- Midtown Music Fest
    2013 -- Wrigley Field, Los Angeles I + III, Seattle
    2014 -- Moline, Milwaukee
    2016 -- Wrigley Field I + II
  • Options
    I have a pair of DAL and OKC 10C tickets and am looking to trade one pair for a SEA pair. Let me know if interested.
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    looking for 1 10c for Dallas

thanks!

:corn: :lolno: :shh: :yawn: :wtf: :eh: :shock: :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    I am looking for two 10C tix (GA preferred)for Portland.

thx
  • Options
    I am looking for one or two GA for LA1, LA2, and Portland for friends and family to be all together. Would be willing to buy you some merch and/or a brew in thanks.
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    Tickets are claimed. Thank you Nate, and thank you to the others who were interested!

Cheers,
    KJ
    (very happy to not have to travel to see PJ for the first time in 10 years!)
    Wilds wrote:
    kj1nyr wrote:

Cheers,
    KJ

KJ,

Thanks!

Nate
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Tickets are claimed. Thank you Nate, and thank you to the others who were interested!

Cheers,
    KJ
    (very happy to not have to travel to see PJ for the first time in 10 years!)
    Wilds wrote:
    kj1nyr wrote:

Cheers,
    KJ

KJ,

Thanks!

Nate

Sweet.... and I'm happy to be traveling! :D
  • Options
    Need to 2 tix for Dallas. Flying in from Atlanta. Any help would be much appreciated.
  • Options
    Hey!!! Anyone has an extra for LA1

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I recently found out I'm gonna be in Phoenix for work next Tuesday and wanted to see if anyone had an extra 10c seat available. I still can't believe I'm going to be in town for work the same day as a PJ show and would definitely be willing to buy beers, dinner, whatever if someone had an extra...preciate the help. Thanks, Scott
  • Options
    Somebody has some extra ticket for Phoenix???
  • Options
    Hi everyone, heading to LA from Dublin, Ireland! My first US PJ show. Looking for one or two GA tickets for LA2. If anoyone has spares it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  • Options
    I have 2 Tickets for OKC, sec 322 Facevalue

PM me if interested thanks

H
    Rapid City '98, Denver 1 '06, Kansas City '10
    PJ20 Alpine Valley 1 '11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 2 '11
    EV Tulsa 1 '12, EV Tulsa 2 '12, OKC '13
    Lincoln '14, St. Paul '14, Wrigley1 '16 Wrigley2 '16
  • Options
    In need of single GA for Dallas and OKC!! Shows fall day before and of my 35th birthday! Please help make it amazing. I didn't get any of my lotto picks. please help. Will pay cash day of shows.
  • Options
    I have an extra LA2 GA ticket. Still looking to trade it for a LA1 GA ticket so that I can attend both shows. Thanks!
    11.11.93 (Denton) | 9.16.95 (Austin) | 7.5.98 (Dallas) | 10.31.00 (Mountain View) | 10.6.09 (LA) | 11.23.13 (LA) | 11.24.13 (LA) | 9.26.21 (Ohana) | 10.2.21 (Ohana Encore) | 5.6.22 (LA) | 5.7.22 (LA) | 9.15.23 (Ft. Worth)
  • Options
    SharksnwchSharksnwch Posts: 37
    edited November 2013
    Sold, Thanks
    Post edited by Sharksnwch on
  • Options
    Mia11Mia11 Posts: 78
    Needing one 10c ticket to OKC.
    Doesn't have to be GA.

PM me if you have anything.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Have an extra San Diego GA ticket. PM me.
  • Options
    Figure I'll give this a one-time shot. Looking for 1 ticket to the Seattle show as I decided to reward my last day of work by flying cross country to watch what should be an incredible evening.

PM me if you stumble across an extra ticket.

Thanks
  • Options
    NiteLite10 wrote:
    Have an extra San Diego GA ticket. PM me.

Let me clarify, .. I'm going to the show solo so I prefer to sell the ticket to another solo concertgoer who maybe wants to get a couple beers, etc.... basically a show buddy. If no one like that is interested I will sell to someone else who needs a ticket but I won't be deciding that until the last day or two. I'm 39F, live in SD, have been to many PJ shows and love beer. :-) SD will be my 100th show if you count solo EV shows, 95th if you don't.
  • Options
    Easy Trade: I've got 2- 10c Res. OKC tickets I'd like to trade for 1- GA OKC

What, that's not good enough? I could throw in a new EV Crew t-shirt...

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:Sellswood@rocketmail.com">Sellswood@rocketmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Thanks!

Throwing to the top, Anyone interested?
  • Options
    one still available for Dallas!
    Once you hold the hand of love, it's all surmountable--LBC
  • Options
    Need one LA 1 ticket. The stars have aligned and I'm there for business....nothing of consequence to trade, but willing to buy beers or whatever. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I need a single for Seattle. Lower, upper, side, behind stage. Hotel is already booked. Just looking to be inside the venue. Thanks!

JR
    JR C
  • Options
    Still looking for a single for OKC. Would prefer GA (OBVIOUSLY!) but would take a single reserved. There ended up being an odd # of us making the drive up from Dallas on Saturday, so we need some help!
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    FS: pair OKC RES sec 322 Facevalue

pm if interested

H
    Rapid City '98, Denver 1 '06, Kansas City '10
    PJ20 Alpine Valley 1 '11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 2 '11
    EV Tulsa 1 '12, EV Tulsa 2 '12, OKC '13
    Lincoln '14, St. Paul '14, Wrigley1 '16 Wrigley2 '16
  • Options
    carsecarse Posts: 11
    Looking to buy a pair (would take 3 too) for phoenix. Thanks much.
  • Options
    Single ticket for Dallas available, NON 10-C. PM for details.