Options

Extra Tickets for Sale/Trade- Post HERE

Comments

• Options
    LTT Dallas GA for Seattle GA

Thanks!
  • Options
    devonfzdevonfz Posts: 152
    I have one extra san diego ten club reserved. will be flying to town and could use a ride from downtown..
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,766
    ianh42 wrote:
    I have these available for cost if anyone's interested.
    LA 11/24 section CON28 (Concourse 28) Row 9 seats 1&2

PM sent.
  • Options
    Synapses FlashingSynapses Flashing Ventura, CA Posts: 86
    devonfz wrote:
    I have one extra san diego ten club reserved. will be flying to town and could use a ride from downtown..

PM sent
    11-7-95 San Diego Sports Arena (originally 6-7-95 in Del Mar)7-14-98 LA
    6-3-03 Irvine7-7-06 San Diego7-9/10-06 LA7-13-06 Santa Barbara7-16-06 San Francisco7-22/23-06 Gorge12-2-06 Honolulu4-10-08 Santa Barbara (Ed)4-13-08 LA (Ed)
  • Options
    Looking for 2 tickets for calgary, PM me

Thanks
    "If God takes life, he's an Indian giver"
  • Options
    I need two tickets to Dallas show!
  • Options
    dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
    I'm looking for one ticket for LA 1 and/or LA2. Help a girl out, please!!! *insert prayer here*
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • Options
    Still looking for an OKC GA if anyone ends up with an extra!

Bumpity bump!
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    He Everybody, Looking for two tix to Vancouver if anybody has extra please reachout to me! Thanks
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    Trade-

My Oakland GA for either night LA.

Pm if interested please.
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    Looking for 2 Dallas still -please PM me!!!
  • Options
    I have two GA tickets for Portland 11/29 that I'm hoping to trade straight up for good seats (sec. 111, 112, 101, or 102?).

Hope someone can help out. PM if you're interested.
  • Options
    ddpjfanddpjfan Posts: 14
    edited November 2013
    I have one extra reserved 10C ticket for both Dallas and OKC. Face value. PM if interested. 161xxx

update: both tickets have been sold
    Post edited by ddpjfan on
  • Options
    Would love a 10C ticket for Dallas and OKC.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:gabe@harwayappliances.com">gabe@harwayappliances.com</a><!-- e -->
    512-826-3002
  • Options
    Easy Trade: I've got 2- 10c Res. OKC tickets I'd like to trade for 1- GA OKC

What, that's not good enough? I could throw in a new EV Crew t-shirt...

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:Sellswood@rocketmail.com">Sellswood@rocketmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hey all still looking for a ticket to Seattle. Can anyone help a fellow fan out?? Prefer a GA but unlike most requests here I'm not even in the building yet so won't rule out 10C reserved. Trying not to be too in your face but the show is less than a month away. NEED a ticket.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    gobr0309gobr0309 Posts: 155
    I'm looking for 1 ticket to LA 1. I am coming from out of state and have a ticket for LA 2 but would love catch both shows if possible. I can pay cash and also have good seats for the beck show at the Walt Disney Concert Hall on the 24th that i would be willing to trade. If anyone has an extra please send me a PM.
    Minneapolis 2011 - Ed Solo / Charlotte 2013 / Phoenix 2013 / San Diego 2013 / LA 1 & 2 2013 / Memphis 2014 / St. Paul 2014 / Milwaukee 2014 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2016 / Temple of the Dog LA Forum 2016 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2018 / St. Paul 1 & 2 2023
  • Options
    Looking for 2 San Diego tix for my cousins. Doesn't matter where the seats are. Send me a PM if you have any available, thanks!
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
  • Options
    LemonYellowSonLemonYellowSon Posts: 87
    edited November 2013
    Hello,

I'm setting out on the entire western leg. First time I'm doing an entire leg so I'm really looking forward to it.

I've got tickets to all the shows but Seattle. So if anyone has one, or knows of one that comes up, please keep me in mind. I've broke down my post into 3 sections: needs, wants, and extras.

Needs:

Seattle - I really need a single...Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere. Upper level ok. Behind stage ok.

Wants:

Single Los Angeles - 10C GA for either or both nights

Extras:
    (TM singles - all lower level. Open for trade or face value purchase.)

*EDITED*
    San Diego T-34
    Oakland 124-22

Spokane 104-G
    Calgary 102-10

Thank you,
    JR
    Post edited by LemonYellowSon on
    JR C
  • Options
    Looking for 2 tickets for Phoenix....finally getting to take my best friend to her first show!!!
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,182
    ISO 2 for seattle..
    ANYWHERE in the building please
    thank you
  • Options
    YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,840
    edited November 2013
    Have a friend in Oakland that is usually my touring buddy but he couldn't make it this year but he is trying for Oakland tickets.

If you two tickets available, please PM me and we can work out the details. Thanks!
    Post edited by YieldInHiding on
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    Looking for 1 10C reserved for Dallas if anyone can help out. Thanks.
    107 Shows and counting
  • Options
    still on the hunt for 2 Total GA tickets for OKC..... please please please thank you!

H
    Rapid City '98, Denver 1 '06, Kansas City '10
    PJ20 Alpine Valley 1 '11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 2 '11
    EV Tulsa 1 '12, EV Tulsa 2 '12, OKC '13
    Lincoln '14, St. Paul '14, Wrigley1 '16 Wrigley2 '16
  • Options
    I am looking to trade two Vancouver tickets for two Seattle tickets. The Vancouver tickets are amazing seats in the lower section 116 row 9 very close to the stage, wont be able to go because of my exams. I dont care if I trade for nosebleeds or anything just want to go to at least one Pearl Jam show this tour! Will also buy a pair if trading is not an option.

Message me if interested, thanks a lot!

Josh
  • Options
    Still looking for an OKC GA if anyone ends up with an extra!

Bumpity bump!

Monday bump? Anyone?
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    Hi,jammers!
    Unfortunately, plans I made have fallen through and I no longer will be able to attend Dallas 11/15/13. I have ONE ticket available for purchase.
    Seat location: section 112, row N, seat 9
    Once you hold the hand of love, it's all surmountable--LBC
  • Options
    GP179117GP179117 Posts: 362
    Need a single tix for Seattle. Don't care about seat location, just want to be in the building. thanks in advance.
    Tempers are wearing thin. Let's hope some robot doesn't kill everybody.
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,571
    Looking for a GA for Dallas and OKC.
    Thank you :)

By the way I never forget those who hook me up and they eventually get the favor returned to them. ;)
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    BS90546BS90546 Toronto Posts: 143
    Looking for 1 or 2 10c tickets for SD or LA1.

I can offer GA's for Phoenix and LA2 for trade.

Let me know!