LADIES, KEEP YOUR VOICES DOWN.

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    pipe down ladies.
    :|:|:|

seems Juggie doesn't like screamers when he's in bed...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    pipe down ladies.

:lol: he just hasn't found his groove yet
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO

:x
    www.myspace.com
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    RKCNDY wrote:
    pipe down ladies.

I think, he's having no luck in getting them to scream :shock: :? :D
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO

:o:o:o

That's me screaming :|

maybe he did find his groove :think:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO

:angel:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,626
    I'm nor really sure what this thread is about. Is this what you mean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_E2FYT_ ... re=related
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• 7RayZ7RayZ Posts: 488
    So in the heat of passion when someone is screaming .... nobody is screaming it back?

Doesnt say much about you. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwFZbLoUL9A
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Carey wrote:
    I think, he's having no luck in getting them to scream :shock: :? :D

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    norm wrote:
    i'd rather listen to the drunk screaming meemies on morning tv than 3 milliseconds of sports radio...that's the shit they play in satan's waiting room

This.

Far, far worse than the screaming women is the bellowing, talk-all-over-each-other sports shows.

And I like sports!

15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • 7RayZ7RayZ Posts: 488
    norm wrote:
    i'd rather listen to the drunk screaming meemies on morning tv than 3 milliseconds of sports radio...that's the shit they play in satan's waiting room

This.

Far, far worse than the screaming women is the bellowing, talk-all-over-each-other sports shows.

And I like sports!

I thought Satan had a green room.

Next: take a # off the roll over there we'll call you when we're ready.
    shut it...
    www.myspace.com
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    pipe down ladies.
    www.myspace.com
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    i'm always asked to speak up
    did you see me? i saw you.
    edited December 2016
    So my wife and I are off for the week. So far this morning I have had to endure screaming female audiences on Good Morning America, Regis and Kelly, and now the Rachel Ray show.

THIS MUST STOP.
    www.myspace.com
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Gonna be a long week.

• NO

NO

Simmer down
    www.myspace.com
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    I can't watch day time tv. Not interested the above listed shows or soaps. If by some crazy chance I'm not at work I will watch repeats of Grey's.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Hello, Juggler.
  • Why is the TV on during the day? Seriously -- why?? Turn on some music instead (try jazz or reggae in the mornings).

I don't get, can't stand, daytime TV. I also don't get the idea of leaving the room (or the house) and not turning off the TV. I used to go to a Y that had an adults-only locker room, with televisions. Some women would turn on the TV for the five minutes it took them to change into exercise clothes (why?!?), then leave for the cardio room WITHOUT turning off the television. Ugh.

So, five years after you started this thread, I suggest at the very least asking your wife to turn off the idiot box before leaving for work. I assume that she expects you to put the toilet seat down when you are done using it, it's not unreasonable to ask her to turn off the TV when she is done with it. But, over the holiday break, maybe suggest using that time in the morning to spend time together talking, cuddling, organizing the pantry, doing anything that's easier to do without television.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,893
    hey, juggs....regis retired about 5 years ago. still, I feel your pain.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    How has anyone not mentioned the screamy-chicks seeing the Beatles way back when?

Yeah.

YEAH.

(I may or may not play something from their Hollywood Bowl show now. Damn you, Ringo.)

Why is the TV on during the day? Seriously -- why?? Turn on some music instead (try jazz or reggae in the mornings).

I don't get, can't stand, daytime TV. I also don't get the idea of leaving the room (or the house) and not turning off the TV. I used to go to a Y that had an adults-only locker room, with televisions. Some women would turn on the TV for the five minutes it took them to change into exercise clothes (why?!?), then leave for the cardio room WITHOUT turning off the television. Ugh.

So, five years after you started this thread, I suggest at the very least asking your wife to turn off the idiot box before leaving for work. I assume that she expects you to put the toilet seat down when you are done using it, it's not unreasonable to ask her to turn off the TV when she is done with it. But, over the holiday break, maybe suggest using that time in the morning to spend time together talking, cuddling, organizing the pantry, doing anything that's easier to do without television.

....I believe, sir or madam, you are in more of an uproar over this than the OP...
    www.myspace.com
    hedonist said:

How has anyone not mentioned the screamy-chicks seeing the Beatles way back when?

Yeah.

YEAH.

(I may or may not play something from their Hollywood Bowl show now. Damn you, Ringo.)

See, the Beatles warranted such a reaction. The morning weather report does not.
    www.myspace.com
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    :lol:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    Wobbie said:

hey, juggs....regis retired about 5 years ago. still, I feel your pain.

Wobbie knows this because he and Regis are roomies at the assisted living facility.

The nurses avoid that room like the plague.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945

hedonist said:

Yeah.

YEAH.

See, the Beatles warranted such a reaction. The morning weather report does not.
    Meh. I'd rather hear the morning weather report, but that's just me. Never really got into the Beatles.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
    MP59559 said:

hedonist said:

Yeah.

YEAH.

Meh. I'd rather hear the morning weather report, but that's just me. Never really got into the Beatles.
    Noooo!