What Ten Club member...

Comments

• AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    OMGosh....WAY too many to name!

Dimi of course, he has the BIGGEST collection I think I've EVER seen!!!
    Shimmy, such encouraging words for everyone, always!!
    Sawyer, does he REALLY look like Sawyer?!

Many many more that have pm'd me many thoughts and concerns and good vibes but not trying to call people out either. Love most everyone of you!!!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."

• Dimi of course, he has the BIGGEST collection I think I've EVER seen!!!!
    damn..i thought you gonna say ,has the Biggest...,....heart I've EVER seen!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I always love meeting board members. It is really nice putting a face with a name. :)
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I always love meeting board members. It is really nice putting a face with a name. :)
    board members.. It sounds as if we are all on a school board or something..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • I always love meeting board members. It is really nice putting a face with a name. :)
    board members.. It sounds as if we are all on a school board or something..

True, we are not that formal. ;)
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • DC
    Imalive
    The Juggler
    Jearlpam
    Comeback girl
    Norm
    Drop The Leash 10

I've met most of the rest of you wackos!

you never met Norm?
    Shit! Forgot about you Ricky!

It would also be a pleasure to meet norm as well!

Fuck, lets all get drunk together!
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    tinkerbell wrote:
    I haven't and probably never will meet any of you :( unless I win lotto.... Its weird to be friends with people you'll never meet.

youre a NZer.. shouldnt be too long now before you move to australia... then we can chuck you a pj welcome barbie. i wont be there of course, cause i dont like people... but have fun! :mrgreen:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,534
    Tokyodrift
    www.myspace.com
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Pretty much all of u :)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Paulina87 wrote:

Nawwwww ;)
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Paulina87 wrote:

Nawwwww ;)

yeah you too ;)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Paulina87 wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:

Nawwwww ;)

yeah you too ;)

8-)
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,934
    I was pretty sure this was going to be "What Ten Club member...sabotaged the pre-sale?"

I have my suspicions... :shh:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    DC
    Imalive
    The Juggler
    Jearlpam
    Comeback girl
    Norm
    Drop The Leash 10

SoS! Yes, I'm adding you to my list, and all those you listed here that I haven't. Excluding imalive. He's a cool cat.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    DC
    Imalive
    The Juggler
    Jearlpam
    Comeback girl
    Norm
    Drop The Leash 10

you had your chance, fucker, but nooooooooo :lol:

I'd like to meet 99.9% of the peeps on here. the ones I have met have been great. that said, there's that other .1% that I don't want to meet. mostly, moving train types :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    I think there's people that I met that I didn't realize I met too... especially at the tailgate...there were so many of us huddled under the tent.
    I changed my outfit at least 3x Saturday at Speedy's tailgate because of the rain :roll: . I even came with a hat that had long gray hair once (I'm a bit thin up-top :lol: ). We must have met there too, who the hell remembers :oops: .

:wave: :thumbup:

How many people here were in the group tailgate picture?

i've counted 35+ in some pictures

had to be 100+ that came thru the tailgate....which was about 2 too many :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:

Can you elaborate?
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    wow.
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Can you elaborate?
    please.....

we need names.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • 81 wrote:

more than 100 indeed
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    How many people here were in the group tailgate picture?

The pic I have from RK definitely has over 30 people...but some people you can just see their arms in the air... :)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Bad things can happen.... We are not all so nice!

Do Research! I met some wackos! If they don't want to listen to your Pearl Jam records or rare boots... Run!!! They are faking! If they don't like music! Run..... If you bring cd's of Pearl Jam and they won't let you listen to them.... Runnnn! If you put in hovercraft for a Laugh! And they have no idea what that is? Runnn!
    When they tell you that they want to take you to Memphis? Pull out the spray... Get out of the Car. Call a taxi!
    When you bring up Sonic Youth and Kim is the special one? Really I begin to get scared as soon as "the Chick" talks about violating Chris Cornell! I'm sure you could kindly ask him? Don't go pull a "Delieverence" . Banjos.. creepy? I know I spelled that wrong. If I had a dollar for every time Cornell's Pearl jam was so desired with out consent I would be a rich Beotch. Sorry those that I met... and it didn't work. Next time you show up at my house like that be careful. It was like a non- violent Drive by!!! I have a phone , and email, I'm tweeting?, and I get text messages. Also, if you are staking out my house... and you tell me "oops I left your stuff at my house, sorry." You planned to come over ? You are lying right in my face!!!! If you plan to stalk me more... You really need to get work done on your car. I can hear the belts crying before you turn on my street. at least Honk? Not to be mean, but manners? Don't steal my mail! BTW.... Day time festivals happen during the daytime!!!!
    imalive wrote:

I'd like to meet 99.9% of the peeps on here. the ones I have met have been great. that said, there's that other .1% that I don't want to meet. mostly, moving train types :lol:

yeah i dont want to meet you either. :P 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I have met the most wonderful people in our travels, a place in my heart
    they have, hope to meet many more!

Also liked the idea of meeting all the PJ doggies too :D
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    STAYSEA wrote:

Do Research! I met some wackos! If they don't want to listen to your Pearl Jam records or rare boots... Run!!! They are faking! If they don't like music! Run..... If you bring cd's of Pearl Jam and they won't let you listen to them.... Runnnn! If you put in hovercraft for a Laugh! And they have no idea what that is? Runnn!
    When they tell you that they want to take you to Memphis? Pull out the spray... Get out of the Car. Call a taxi!
    When you bring up Sonic Youth and Kim is the special one? Really I begin to get scared as soon as "the Chick" talks about violating Chris Cornell! I'm sure you could kindly ask him? Don't go pull a "Delieverence" . Banjos.. creepy? I know I spelled that wrong. If I had a dollar for every time Cornell's Pearl jam was so desired with out consent I would be a rich Beotch. Sorry those that I met... and it didn't work. Next time you show up at my house like that be careful. It was like a non- violent Drive by!!! I have a phone , and email, I'm tweeting?, and I get text messages. Also, if you are staking out my house... and you tell me "oops I left your stuff at my house, sorry." You planned to come over ? You are lying right in my face!!!! If you plan to stalk me more... You really need to get work done on your car. I can hear the belts crying before you turn on my street. at least Honk? Not to be mean, but manners? Don't steal my mail! BTW.... Day time festivals happen during the daytime!!!!

:?
    imalive wrote:

are you an MT type? :shock:

you were not in the .1% I was referring to.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    STAYSEA wrote:

Dimi stop fookin stalking people...jesus :roll:

Oh and in relation to Black Diamond....I have to say this...

You know when you chat/see peoples posts on here and they nearly seem to nice/cool to be true and you wonder sometimes if you met them, they'd be a bit of a dick....well Black Diamond is even nicer/cooler in real life than he is on here...he is what I would call...AN ANGEL SENT FROM ABOVE TO BRING LOVE TO THE WORLD...in fact he could be the second coming....or maybe just coming second...Adam I love you beyond words.
    I need a coffee!
    imalive wrote:
    imalive wrote:

are you an MT type? :shock:

you were not in the .1% I was referring to.

well i hang out on MT more than i do anywhere else... so you tell me what an MT type is and ill tell you if im one.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    this thread is silly
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    youre silly. :P
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say