What Ten Club member...

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I dont want to meet any of you fuckers.............

too late...I already have photographic proof I met you. :evil:

Glad nobody else wants to meet me. The experience of Alpine will last me for years... :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Too many to list ... Lets just say everyone.
  • I have never officially met
    anyone on the board.
    I'm sure I ran into some of you
    here n' there at local shows-
    certainly at the PJ20 film screening.

Anyways, I would like to meet
    any + all local 10c members,
    just 'cause it's easier to buy beers
    in person rather than shipping them
    through the mail!

Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • I dont want to meet any of you fuckers.............
    Boo! :evil:

But you've already met me once or twice 8-)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    who is this bostonlou you speak of?
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • I dont want to meet any of you fuckers.............
    ofcourse..after you met me,no need anyone else...lover... :shock: :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    meeting dimitris is like playing 7 degrees of Kevn Bacon Game. He has met so many others from here, when you meet him you also meet everyone else indirectly
    oh, I indirectly met BostonLou...ok...unlost and I were wading thru the mud after night one, and she stops and goes, "OMG! how dah hell are ya?!?!" and rambles on and on and on blabbing to somebody...we walk away then she goes, "that was Boston Lou...have you met him?!?!" I said, "no" she says, "awww man, I shoulda introduced you!" :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    not sure who I would like to meet. It would be interesting to see some of the people behind their 'board handles'.

One thing though is I have met some great people at shows by chance, I am pretty confident they would be on here, but I never caught their 'handle'. Bummer.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,688
    I dont want to meet any of you fuckers.............
    You forgot to add a "hehehehe"....or did you?
    Hehehehe
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,688
    RKCNDY wrote:
    oh, I indirectly met BostonLou...ok...unlost and I were wading thru the mud after night one, and she stops and goes, "OMG! how dah hell are ya?!?!" and rambles on and on and on blabbing to somebody...we walk away then she goes, "that was Boston Lou...have you met him?!?!" I said, "no" she says, "awww man, I shoulda introduced you!" :?
    She's good like that. :lol:
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    meeting dimitris is like playing 7 degrees of Kevn Bacon Game. He has met so many others from here, when you meet him you also meet everyone else indirectly
    sort of the same way STDs are spread :? :lol:

• BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    DissidentMan

oh, wait...
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:? and I must've gotten at least 5 hugs from Dimi over the weekend...afroannnie! afroannnie! we need an expert opinion on STDs...wait, that sounds bad...she studies them, hence her expertise.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol::lol:
  • demetrios, fenwayfaithful (fuck, his life is in my hands on thursday and friday's, all he has to do is call 911 :lol: ), jimed, fucking rico so i can burn his nickleback collection, samjam, ahh too many of you to name!
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    There's still people that I would like to meet....but I think I was really lucky and got to meet so many people that I wanted to at either the pre-party or tailgate. Many of the people I already met I want to hang out with again...because one weekend wasn't enough :D:D

RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:? and I must've gotten at least 5 hugs from Dimi over the weekend...afroannnie! afroannnie! we need an expert opinion on STDs...wait, that sounds bad...she studies them, hence her expertise.

What kind of "hug" was it? :?
    Maybe next time., I'll bring my stuffed gonorrhea and swab belt and teach you kids all about stds. :lol::lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    dont remember you had any problem... ;)8-)
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

5??what the fuck?you are my favorite person or something?? :lol:
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

well she DID have that cute looking gonorrhea...I think we're all doomed :?

• afroannnie wrote:

What kind of "hug" was it? :?
    Maybe next time., I'll bring my stuffed gonorrhea and swab belt and teach you kids all about stds. :lol::lol:

Now that sounds like a party! :lol:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    dont remember you had any problem... ;)8-)
    Well I've had this burning sensation for the past...THREE AND A HALF MONTHS!!! :shock: :? :oops:

guy: "so do you have any STDs?"
    girl: "yes, it's called Pearly Jamminy-it causes long bouts of singing words that I'm not quite sure of...and pretty badly too..."
    guy: "cool, I have that too!"

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

girl: "yes, it's called Pearly Jamminy-it causes long bouts of singing words that I'm not quite sure of...and pretty badly too..."
    :lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

The cute gonorrhea is hard to resist...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    edited December 2011
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

I've been infected for 20 years :oops: No cure in sight :thumbup:
    Post edited by comebackgirl on

• afroannnie wrote:

almost as cute as the chlamydia :lol:

• [Well I've had this burning sensation for the past...THREE AND A HALF MONTHS!!! :shock: :? :oops:
    its that Greek fire inside you..i left it for feel warm at winter :P
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    chlamydia

I think I knew a girl in college by that name. :?
  • afroannnie wrote:

almost as cute as the chlamydia :lol:
    :shock: :lol: