What Ten Club member...

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
...haven't you met that you would like to?

*EDIT*

No cop outs. Let's make this fun. If you read the thread name a member. It's all good! :thumbup:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    DS1119!! You owe me a hug!! :)8-)

Oh & there's heaps of others too of course.... + those i've met briefly that I'd love to see again.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • appieappie Posts: 1,441
    edited December 2011
    Pumpkinhead and He.who.forgets..

But they are coming to Amsterdam and stay at my place and my neighbours... :D:D:D

on my most wanted list:

Dimitris
    Stillhere
    Fixer9
    Loulou
    Morello( pending on Amsterdam)
    Alivedownunder( pending on Amsterdam)
    Iamalive Just cause he is my hero after all he has been true and still is able to stay possitive... :thumbup: :clap:

For the rest....All of you... :D
    You can see me in the wild going wild in Amsterdam.. 8-)
    Post edited by appie on
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    too many :)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • myself, in a dark alley. That'll teach me.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    morello wrote:

Oh & there's heaps of others too of course.... + those i've met briefly that I'd love to see again.

:oops: That's sweet. Thank you.
    DS1119 wrote:
    morello wrote:

:oops: That's sweet. Thank you.
    Get your ass over to Europe & you'll be able to buy me the drink you owe me as well as the hug!

Hope you're doin ok btw. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • All the people in The Doggie Thread, along with their doggies. :mrgreen:
    But especially imalive. What a great guy he is. :thumbup:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • hmmmm..u see that baby......??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    BostonLou
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Pretty much everyone, even the one's I haven't got to talk to, I know everyone on here is cool.
  • I'd say Carey or Sheila0225...they have both been very nice to me and seem like great women!
    Oh, and RYEzupSF--she's hilarious and I think we'd have some fun!
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • if only one,no doubt,
    arq
    i dont evet think europeans,know almost all..lol
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    kenshunt wrote:
    BostonLou
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I've been fortunate enough to met a ton of cool people from here. I wish I had gotten to hang out with them longer when I did meet them. Still haven't met STB :shock: or RYEzupSF (apparently just missed her by minutes at PJ20) or Phantom Pain.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • 81 wrote:
    kenshunt wrote:
    BostonLou
    one of the best momments on tour..Lou birthday cake at Toronto.. :lol:
  • I've been fortunate enough to met a ton of cool people from here. I wish I had gotten to hang out with them longer when I did meet them. Still haven't met STB :shock: or RYEzupSF (apparently just missed her by minutes at PJ20) or Phantom Pain.
    good, you are not in my never met yet list.. 8-)
  • appie wrote:
    Pumpkinhead and He.who.forgets..

But they are coming to Amsterdam and stay at my place and my neighbours... :D:D:D

on my most wanted list:

Dimitris
    Stillhere
    Fixer9
    Loulou
    Morello( pending on Amsterdam)
    Alivedownunder( pending on Amsterdam)
    Iamalive Just cause he is my hero after all he has been true and still is able to stay possitive... :thumbup: :clap:

For the rest....All of you... :D
    You can see me in the wild going wild in Amsterdam.. 8-)
    :mrgreen::D:) :P :wave:
    Right back atcha Appie!
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • And what are the chances that Pumpkinhead and I may meet for the first time in Amsterdam, thousands of miles away from our homes...we probably live within 30 miles of eachother but have never met in person. Crazy, crazy world!
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • And what are the chances that Pumpkinhead and I may meet for the first time in Amsterdam, thousands of miles away from our homes...we probably live within 30 miles of eachother but have never met in person. Crazy, crazy world!
    she is so great!!!gonna love her!!one of my favo persons i met on tour..!! :D:D
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Really hard to pick one, would rather attend a Walking Dead Marathon with a group of 10Cer's.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,832
    Any and all that I have not yet met.
    exactly 8-) meeting you was right up there with meeting ed :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • 7RayZ7RayZ Posts: 488
    yah, he has my left eye

Ive met a lot of 10c members. Sometimes its good & sometimes its bad... :lol:
    Get_Right wrote:
    Any and all that I have not yet met.
    +1 :)
    <hr>
  • All of you.
    Especially 81 because I want a cigarette.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • I would love to rewind time and just go to that one PJ20 tailgate. There were lots of people there that I would liked to have met :) But I'm glad that I actually got to meet some at the festival and the pre-parties :D
  • I just want to hear Dimitris say that famous line in person.
    Why now you don't bitching.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    exactly 8-) meeting you was right up there with meeting ed :mrgreen:
    ;)
    Leeze wrote:
    I would love to rewind time and just go to that one PJ20 tailgate. There were lots of people there that I would liked to have met :) But I'm glad that I actually got to meet some at the festival and the pre-parties :D
    Bohoohoohoohoohoohoo :cry::cry::cry: Don't remind me about all the people I didn't meet when I didn't find & my mobile didn't work so I couldn't text anyone at the PJ20 tailgate!! Bohoohoohoohoohoohoo :cry::cry::cry:
    <hr>
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    81 wrote:
    kenshunt wrote:
    BostonLou
    one of the best momments on tour..Lou birthday cake at Toronto.. :lol:

For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES