Macy's fires an Employee for Harassing a TransgenderCustomer

BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
edited December 2011 in A Moving Train
http://jezebel.com/5866187/employee-fir ... rimination

Employee Fired For Harassing Transgender Customer Accuses Macy’s Of Religious Discrimination
A week ago, a Macy's employee spotted a transgender woman going into the women's dressing room, and decided to stop her and inform her that she wasn't really a woman. The company promptly fired her, but now the employee has enlisted the help of a hatemongering conservative organization and is claiming that Macy's discriminated against her religious beliefs by denying her the right to harass whichever customer she chooses.

On November 30, 27-year-old Natalie Johnson was working at a Macy's in San Antonio when she noticed a teenager shopping with a few friends. She tells KSAT, "I made sure to keep a close eye out on him because he was shopping for women's clothing." You see, despite the fact that the shopper was wearing women's clothing, shopping in the women's section, and wearing makeup, Johnson concluded she was a man. (KSAT is also good at determining what gender people are. While the customer fooled other news outlets into calling her a woman, the station consistently refers to the shopper as "he" in its report.) When Johnson saw the woman go into the women's dressing room, she told her she couldn't enter. "I had to just straight forward tell him, 'You're a man,' and of course that made him, that really got him steamed," said Johnson. The group the shopper was with said she was a woman, and pointed out that Macy's allows people to use the changing room of the gender they associate with.

Johnson says she told a manager, "I've made my choice the other day ... I refuse to comply with this policy." Since she was incapable of complying with company rules, Macy's fired her. Johnson went to the Liberty Counsel, a conservative organization that's called GLBT rights "a radical agenda," then filed a complaint with the federal employment commission. When asked for a response, Macy's said it doesn't "comment on personnel matters," adding, "At Macy's, we recognize and appreciate the diversity of our customers and associates."

Johnson says that by mandating that all employees appreciate the diversity of Macy's customers, the store is forcing her to violate her Christian beliefs. She says, "There are no transgenders in the world. A guy can dress up as a woman all he wants, that's still not going to make you a woman." You may not be familiar with the Biblical passage that says, "Thou shalt only admit women born with female genatalia into the women's fitting room." In Deuteronomy 22:5 it does say, "A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this," but if you're going to strictly adhere to that passage you probably can't work at Macy's anyway. A few lines later it says, "Do not wear clothes of wool and linen woven together," and "Make tassels on the four corners of the cloak you wear." The entire clothing department is in clear violation of these rules!

According to the Houston Chronicle, Liberty Counsel founder Mathew Staver says, "Macy's has essentially opened women's dressing rooms to every man," and the store must either create a third dressing room for transgender people, or authorize salespeople to assess shoppers' original gender and assign them to dressing rooms accordingly. You know, because when our Founding Fathers put all that stuff in the Constiution about freedom, what they really meant is that religious people are free to impose their personal beliefs on the rest of us.
Post edited by Unknown User on
«13

Comments

  • DischordVisionDischordVision SEAttle by way of WNYPosts: 532
    of course it happened in Texas! the people live like they're in biblical times...Rick Perry? Bu$h? need I type more?

    except Austin, they're cool :D
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
  • What ever happened to "the customer is always right?"

    I'm sorry, but if this woman can't comply with store policy, appealing to the wishes of both the store and the customer then she should be fired. Seriously, what religion obligates you to contravene Macy's store policy?
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    What ever happened to "the customer is always right?"

    I'm sorry, but if this woman can't comply with store policy, appealing to the wishes of both the store and the customer then she should be fired. Seriously, what religion obligates you to contravene Macy's store policy?


    None, she's an asshole
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    Oh fer fuck's sake. :roll: This has absolutely NOTHING to do with religion. Plus, how does this woman know anything about that customer's genitalia or sex chromosomes?
  • Some people have literally lost their minds, and they're all in Chaz Bono's contacts list...

    I submit that people who believe they are the wrong gender are psychotic. And the doctors that prescribe drastic change operations and perpetuate the psychosis should lose their licenses.

    If a patient tells their psychiatrist that they believe they are being followed and watched by alien FBI agents, would the doctor agree, and recommend that the patient endulge the delusion, dress differently, take different routes to work to avoid surveillance, etc.? NO. Because they'd lose their license- because it is harmful, not helpful.

    Likewise, when a delusional, psychotic person tells a doctor that they believe they are a woman, when in fact, they are biologically and physiologically a man, the doctor should prescribe therapy and medicine to help the person understand what they are, and deal with that- not affirm the psychosis and encourage it.

    I can tell some of you are gonna hit the roof on this, but I submit my opinion respectfully....
    Just think about it...
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i know a few, there's nothing to think about, your wrong. respectfully.
  • i know a few, there's nothing to think about, your wrong. respectfully.

    Are they "full-transgenders, or are they on the "partial" payment plan?

    Just curious how psychotic they are.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio FloridaPosts: 10,189
    Some people have literally lost their minds, and they're all in Chaz Bono's contacts list...

    I submit that people who believe they are the wrong gender are psychotic. And the doctors that prescribe drastic change operations and perpetuate the psychosis should lose their licenses.

    If a patient tells their psychiatrist that they believe they are being followed and watched by alien FBI agents, would the doctor agree, and recommend that the patient endulge the delusion, dress differently, take different routes to work to avoid surveillance, etc.? NO. Because they'd lose their license- because it is harmful, not helpful.

    Likewise, when a delusional, psychotic person tells a doctor that they believe they are a woman, when in fact, they are biologically and physiologically a man, the doctor should prescribe therapy and medicine to help the person understand what they are, and deal with that- not affirm the psychosis and encourage it.

    I can tell some of you are gonna hit the roof on this, but I submit my opinion respectfully....
    Just think about it...

    Nice opinion. I'll take it as just that...opinion. Do you have any science to back that up, or just what you've seen on Sunday morning tv? ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Some people have literally lost their minds, and they're all in Chaz Bono's contacts list...

    I submit that people who believe they are the wrong gender are psychotic. And the doctors that prescribe drastic change operations and perpetuate the psychosis should lose their licenses.

    If a patient tells their psychiatrist that they believe they are being followed and watched by alien FBI agents, would the doctor agree, and recommend that the patient endulge the delusion, dress differently, take different routes to work to avoid surveillance, etc.? NO. Because they'd lose their license- because it is harmful, not helpful.

    Likewise, when a delusional, psychotic person tells a doctor that they believe they are a woman, when in fact, they are biologically and physiologically a man, the doctor should prescribe therapy and medicine to help the person understand what they are, and deal with that- not affirm the psychosis and encourage it.

    I can tell some of you are gonna hit the roof on this, but I submit my opinion respectfully....
    Just think about it...

    Nice opinion. I'll take it as just that...opinion. Do you have any science to back that up, or just what you've seen on Sunday morning tv? ;)


    "Gender identity issues among individuals with serious mental illness have been labeled as delusions that should not be reinforced by providers.."

    You can purchase the case study for $11.95 at the following site: http://psycnet.apa.org/index.cfm?fa=buy ... -08009-013
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i know a few, there's nothing to think about, your wrong. respectfully.

    Are they "full-transgenders, or are they on the "partial" payment plan?

    Just curious how psychotic they are.


    Of the two i know well, both are women that should have been born men, Corey gets mistaken for a man by everybody, if we go to a bar or resturant they will always ask, Whatcha drinkin Fella's? She's not doing anything or taking anything to change herself in anyway, But considers herself a man in a womans body. The other one, Didi, is taking horomones and looking into getting surgey at some point, i don't understand it, but it's her/his body and life. They are not psychotic, but did a shit deal in life.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio FloridaPosts: 10,189
    Some people have literally lost their minds, and they're all in Chaz Bono's contacts list...

    I submit that people who believe they are the wrong gender are psychotic. And the doctors that prescribe drastic change operations and perpetuate the psychosis should lose their licenses.

    If a patient tells their psychiatrist that they believe they are being followed and watched by alien FBI agents, would the doctor agree, and recommend that the patient endulge the delusion, dress differently, take different routes to work to avoid surveillance, etc.? NO. Because they'd lose their license- because it is harmful, not helpful.

    Likewise, when a delusional, psychotic person tells a doctor that they believe they are a woman, when in fact, they are biologically and physiologically a man, the doctor should prescribe therapy and medicine to help the person understand what they are, and deal with that- not affirm the psychosis and encourage it.

    I can tell some of you are gonna hit the roof on this, but I submit my opinion respectfully....
    Just think about it...

    Nice opinion. I'll take it as just that...opinion. Do you have any science to back that up, or just what you've seen on Sunday morning tv? ;)


    "Gender identity issues among individuals with serious mental illness have been labeled as delusions that should not be reinforced by providers.."

    You can purchase the case study for $11.95 at the following site: http://psycnet.apa.org/index.cfm?fa=buy ... -08009-013

    Cool. and here's the next line:
    "However, there are significant limitations to attributing gender variance among populations with mental illness solely to a psychotic process."
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    Some people have literally lost their minds, and they're all in Chaz Bono's contacts list...

    I submit that people who believe they are the wrong gender are psychotic. And the doctors that prescribe drastic change operations and perpetuate the psychosis should lose their licenses.

    If a patient tells their psychiatrist that they believe they are being followed and watched by alien FBI agents, would the doctor agree, and recommend that the patient endulge the delusion, dress differently, take different routes to work to avoid surveillance, etc.? NO. Because they'd lose their license- because it is harmful, not helpful.

    Likewise, when a delusional, psychotic person tells a doctor that they believe they are a woman, when in fact, they are biologically and physiologically a man, the doctor should prescribe therapy and medicine to help the person understand what they are, and deal with that- not affirm the psychosis and encourage it.

    I can tell some of you are gonna hit the roof on this, but I submit my opinion respectfully....
    Just think about it...

    That's what they used to (and sometimes still do) say about gay people too. Thankfully we as a society have come a long way from that kind of ignorance. We'll respectfully wait for you to catch up.
    "Gender identity issues among individuals with serious mental illness have been labeled as delusions that should not be reinforced by providers.."

    You can purchase the case study for $11.95 at the following site: http://psycnet.apa.org/index.cfm?fa=buy.optionToBuy&id=<a href="tel:2011-08009-013">2011-08009-013</a>

    Guess we'll have to wait for your citation skills to catch up too.
  • _ wrote:
    Some people have literally lost their minds, and they're all in Chaz Bono's contacts list...

    I submit that people who believe they are the wrong gender are psychotic. And the doctors that prescribe drastic change operations and perpetuate the psychosis should lose their licenses.

    If a patient tells their psychiatrist that they believe they are being followed and watched by alien FBI agents, would the doctor agree, and recommend that the patient endulge the delusion, dress differently, take different routes to work to avoid surveillance, etc.? NO. Because they'd lose their license- because it is harmful, not helpful.

    Likewise, when a delusional, psychotic person tells a doctor that they believe they are a woman, when in fact, they are biologically and physiologically a man, the doctor should prescribe therapy and medicine to help the person understand what they are, and deal with that- not affirm the psychosis and encourage it.

    I can tell some of you are gonna hit the roof on this, but I submit my opinion respectfully....
    Just think about it...

    That's what they used to (and sometimes still do) say about gay people too. Thankfully we as a society have come a long way from that kind of ignorance. We'll respectfully wait for you to catch up.
    "Gender identity issues among individuals with serious mental illness have been labeled as delusions that should not be reinforced by providers.."

    You can purchase the case study for $11.95 at the following site: http://psycnet.apa.org/index.cfm?fa=buy.optionToBuy&id=<a href="tel:2011-08009-013">2011-08009-013</a>

    Guess we'll have to wait for your citation skills to catch up too.


    Making personal attacks is what I expect from the AMT faithful... Its all good. I know you are just trying to show how "evolved and inclusive" you are.
  • Dammit JohnnyPistachio!!!

    You weren't supposed to read the whole thing- just the part that supports my argument!!

    :D
  • themessengerthemessenger DallasPosts: 1,320
    of course it happened in Texas! the people live like they're in biblical times...Rick Perry? Bu$h? need I type more?

    except Austin, they're cool :D

    Not necessarily. Dallas has one of the largest gay populations in America. You see what you want to see about Texas it looks like.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 7,171

    Making personal attacks is what I expect from the AMT faithful... Its all good. I know you are just trying to show how "evolved and inclusive" you are.

    Maybe you're just trying to bait people, but is it a personal attack to say that your post reflects that you're ignorant and uninformed on the subject? Your link references an article on people who are psychotic, do you think all transgendered people are psychotic?
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    So what is Macy's policy (or the retail industry in general) on evaluating gender?
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,213
    UpSideDown wrote:
    So what is Macy's policy (or the retail industry in general) on evaluating gender?
    ...
    Have you ever see the Foo Fighters, 'Learn To Fly' music video?
    Taylor Hawkins... as the stewardess... okay.
    David Grohl... as the Foo Fan... nope.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Go Beavers wrote:

    Making personal attacks is what I expect from the AMT faithful... Its all good. I know you are just trying to show how "evolved and inclusive" you are.

    Maybe you're just trying to bait people, but is it a personal attack to say that your post reflects that you're ignorant and uninformed on the subject? Your link references an article on people who are psychotic, do you think all transgendered people are psychotic?


    Knock off the bullshit Beavers. Im not baiting, or wtf you call differing opinions.

    Read my posts, your question has already been answered. Nobody in the history of human kind was
    "born wrong". It's a psychosis. That is my belief. It is my opinion.

    These people need serious mental help, not a so-called doctor encouraging them to physically act on their delusions.

    I know its hard to hear a differing opinion and not attack it, imagine how I feel listening to Obama's army on here all day... but try... just try... to practice the tolerance you claim to want for the transgendered and others, by debating, instead of attacking.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Perhaps you could provide an example of somebody with this psychosis that has been cured? i would find that intresting.
  • Perhaps you could provide an example of somebody with this psychosis that has been cured? i would find that intresting.


    Would you call the disaster that is Chaz Bono cured? Its unnatural.

    But to answer your question, No, I haven't heard of anyone, although I get the impression most of these people are "suffering" in what they perceive as the "wrong bodies." I guess we could ask some that are 20 years past the operation, when the hormone treatments have taken their toll, do you feel cured?

    I think the initial feelings are what Chaz has talked about: liberation, happiness etc. But I'd like to see a follow up when he/she is 75... scary....
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio FloridaPosts: 10,189
    Knock off the bullshit Beavers. Im not baiting, or wtf you call differing opinions.

    Read my posts, your question has already been answered. Nobody in the history of human kind was
    "born wrong". It's a psychosis. That is my belief. It is my opinion.

    These people need serious mental help, not a so-called doctor encouraging them to physically act on their delusions.

    I know its hard to hear a differing opinion and not attack it, imagine how I feel listening to Obama's army on here all day... but try... just try... to practice the tolerance you claim to want for the transgendered and others, by debating, instead of attacking.

    Maybe you should attempt to use words like "some". As in some people...
    When you say stuff like this:
    Some people have literally lost their minds, and they're all in Chaz Bono's contacts list...

    I submit that people who believe they are the wrong gender are psychotic. And the doctors that prescribe drastic change operations and perpetuate the psychosis should lose their licenses.

    You sound like you have definitive proof that ALL transgendered people are psychotic. Comes off a bit rude, imo.
    You dont suppose that there is even the slightest chance that genes and chromosomes could create a particular combination that might make a person have certain physical parts, but have the chemical or emotional make-up of the opposite of their parts?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Knock off the bullshit Beavers. Im not baiting, or wtf you call differing opinions.

    Read my posts, your question has already been answered. Nobody in the history of human kind was
    "born wrong". It's a psychosis. That is my belief. It is my opinion.

    These people need serious mental help, not a so-called doctor encouraging them to physically act on their delusions.

    I know its hard to hear a differing opinion and not attack it, imagine how I feel listening to Obama's army on here all day... but try... just try... to practice the tolerance you claim to want for the transgendered and others, by debating, instead of attacking.

    Maybe you should attempt to use words like "some". As in some people...
    When you say stuff like this:
    Some people have literally lost their minds, and they're all in Chaz Bono's contacts list...

    I submit that people who believe they are the wrong gender are psychotic. And the doctors that prescribe drastic change operations and perpetuate the psychosis should lose their licenses.

    You sound like you have definitive proof that ALL transgendered people are psychotic. Comes off a bit rude, imo.
    You dont suppose that there is even the slightest chance that genes and chromosomes could create a particular combination that might make a person have certain physical parts, but have the chemical or emotional make-up of the opposite of their parts?

    I hear you, but it is an opinion of mine, and have stated that in my posts here. No proof.

    I suppose there is a chance, but I ask you this: "Is there a gay gene?"

    All I heard when scientists were mapping the genome was that it was just a matter of time until they identified the "gay gene", and that would settle the nature/nurture question for all time.... well....

    We're still debating what makes a person gay or straight... Do you believe there is a medical reason, ie: chromosomes, hormones, like you mentioned, that contributes to one being gay?


    Disclaimer: I am NOT taking the position that gays are "psychotic" as I have w/ transgenders! Completely different: sex preference vs. gender-identity-confusion-thing.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio FloridaPosts: 10,189
    I hear you, but it is an opinion of mine, and have stated that in my posts here. No proof.

    I suppose there is a chance, but I ask you this: "Is there a gay gene?"

    All I heard when scientists were mapping the genome was that it was just a matter of time until they identified the "gay gene", and that would settle the nature/nurture question for all time.... well....

    We're still debating what makes a person gay or straight... Do you believe there is a medical reason, ie: chromosomes, hormones, like you mentioned, that contributes to one being gay?


    Disclaimer: I am NOT taking the position that gays are "psychotic" as I have w/ transgenders! Completely different: sex preference vs. gender-identity-confusion-thing.

    Ok, I got it. We all can have our individual beliefs of course.
    I do believe people can be born gay, most definitely. I have heard about scientific research about it, but I haven't heard anything definitive however.

    Yes, on a completely separate page - Are people born as hermaphrodites, with both parts? If this is possible, I feel that transgendered people are definitely possible without it being the product of a psychosis.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • I hear you, but it is an opinion of mine, and have stated that in my posts here. No proof.

    I suppose there is a chance, but I ask you this: "Is there a gay gene?"

    All I heard when scientists were mapping the genome was that it was just a matter of time until they identified the "gay gene", and that would settle the nature/nurture question for all time.... well....

    We're still debating what makes a person gay or straight... Do you believe there is a medical reason, ie: chromosomes, hormones, like you mentioned, that contributes to one being gay?


    Disclaimer: I am NOT taking the position that gays are "psychotic" as I have w/ transgenders! Completely different: sex preference vs. gender-identity-confusion-thing.

    Ok, I got it. We all can have our individual beliefs of course.
    I do believe people can be born gay, most definitely. I have heard about scientific research about it, but I haven't heard anything definitive however.

    Yes, on a completely separate page - Are people born as hermaphrodites, with both parts? If this is possible, I feel that transgendered people are definitely possible without it being the product of a psychosis.


    good point of the hermaphrodites. Hadn't considered it...
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 7,171
    Go Beavers wrote:

    Making personal attacks is what I expect from the AMT faithful... Its all good. I know you are just trying to show how "evolved and inclusive" you are.

    Maybe you're just trying to bait people, but is it a personal attack to say that your post reflects that you're ignorant and uninformed on the subject? Your link references an article on people who are psychotic, do you think all transgendered people are psychotic?


    Knock off the bullshit Beavers. Im not baiting, or wtf you call differing opinions.

    Read my posts, your question has already been answered. Nobody in the history of human kind was
    "born wrong". It's a psychosis. That is my belief. It is my opinion.

    These people need serious mental help, not a so-called doctor encouraging them to physically act on their delusions.

    I know its hard to hear a differing opinion and not attack it, imagine how I feel listening to Obama's army on here all day... but try... just try... to practice the tolerance you claim to want for the transgendered and others, by debating, instead of attacking.

    It's not bullshit, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt since I haven't seen such an uninformed statement in awhile.

    It's you opinion and belief, but like I said, it's based in total ignorance. It's this kind of ignorance which leads to hate and discrimination like the woman in the original story is doing. It's pretty clear you don't know what psychosis is, and have no knowledge of transgendered people in history. You have clear historical facts that no one in the past was transgendered? I'm very much listening to your differing opinion, but I'm also going to point out the flaws in your statements. I guess you just want me to read what you post and not reply?

    Transgendered often seek help partly to come to terms with the fact that their gender identity doesn't match their physical sex, but also seek help in order to better deal with and come to terms with people who direct their hate and discrimination towards them. The people who discriminate against transgendered have the same belief and opinion you do.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 17,777
    I wonder what the outcome would have been if the subject in question went into the women's restroom?
  • fifefife Posts: 3,258
    i know a few, there's nothing to think about, your wrong. respectfully.

    Are they "full-transgenders, or are they on the "partial" payment plan?

    Just curious how psychotic they are.

    as i know many transgenders people i found you calling them psychotic to be very insulting and would recommend that you look at the posting guild lines you so like to use when people use words that you don't like. if you don't know what to say than maybe you should be quiet or maybe ask questions so that you may learn something.

    as for the story, i am very happy that Macy's has fired this woman. trans-phobia is very much alive in this world and i am happy that there are some people who still believe in not discriminating
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Some people have literally lost their minds, and they're all in Chaz Bono's contacts list...

    I submit that people who believe they are the wrong gender are psychotic. And the doctors that prescribe drastic change operations and perpetuate the psychosis should lose their licenses.

    If a patient tells their psychiatrist that they believe they are being followed and watched by alien FBI agents, would the doctor agree, and recommend that the patient endulge the delusion, dress differently, take different routes to work to avoid surveillance, etc.? NO. Because they'd lose their license- because it is harmful, not helpful.

    Likewise, when a delusional, psychotic person tells a doctor that they believe they are a woman, when in fact, they are biologically and physiologically a man, the doctor should prescribe therapy and medicine to help the person understand what they are, and deal with that- not affirm the psychosis and encourage it.

    I can tell some of you are gonna hit the roof on this, but I submit my opinion respectfully....
    Just think about it...


    100% :thumbup:

    trans-phobia ? :lol: :lol:

    Godfather.
    it dosen't matter to me what a man dose for a living you understand..
    as long as his interest's don't conflict with mine.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 7,171
    Godfather. wrote:
    Some people have literally lost their minds, and they're all in Chaz Bono's contacts list...

    I submit that people who believe they are the wrong gender are psychotic. And the doctors that prescribe drastic change operations and perpetuate the psychosis should lose their licenses.

    If a patient tells their psychiatrist that they believe they are being followed and watched by alien FBI agents, would the doctor agree, and recommend that the patient endulge the delusion, dress differently, take different routes to work to avoid surveillance, etc.? NO. Because they'd lose their license- because it is harmful, not helpful.

    Likewise, when a delusional, psychotic person tells a doctor that they believe they are a woman, when in fact, they are biologically and physiologically a man, the doctor should prescribe therapy and medicine to help the person understand what they are, and deal with that- not affirm the psychosis and encourage it.

    I can tell some of you are gonna hit the roof on this, but I submit my opinion respectfully....
    Just think about it...


    100% :thumbup:

    trans-phobia ? :lol: :lol:

    Godfather.

    100% thumbs up? You do realize he doesn't know what he's talking about, right?
Sign In or Register to comment.