Samsung Galaxy Ace or iPhone 4 ?

2»

Comments

• Does anyone know how to fix this....
    When I want to compose a sms mesage it pulls every single person on Facebook onto my contacts, this includes people I am not even friends with on Facebook, beats me how they appear on my contacts?
    How do you change this so it only includes people in your phonebook?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Yeah I kept playing with it until it died on me.

Too much info. :lol:

lol
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067

Yeah I kept playing with it until it died on me.
    That's what she said!
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• My battery is almost half empty and I only charged it last night and hardly used it today.
    I have a leather case enclosing the phone, perhaps it is blocking the antenna causing battery to be used more?
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    My battery is almost half empty and I only charged it last night and hardly used it today.
    I have a leather case enclosing the phone, perhaps it is blocking the antenna causing battery to be used more?

which did you pick?
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    My battery is almost half empty and I only charged it last night and hardly used it today.

which did you pick?

Galaxy Ace.
    pdalowsky wrote:

which did you pick?

Galaxy Ace.

whats your verdict? ace or not?
  • Not sure, the battery isn't lasting long.
    Maybe I haven't set it up right.
    And why do people I don't know appear in my contacts when I want to message grrr.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Not sure, the battery isn't lasting long.
    And why do people I don't know appear in my contacts when I want to message grrr.

define "lasting long"

smart phone batteries are good for about a day...unless you are using it constantly to surf the internet or play games....then you are looking at 3 hours of constant use.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

define "lasting long"

smart phone batteries are good for about a day...unless you are using it constantly to surf the internet or play games....then you are looking at 3 hours of constant use.

My previous phone only needed charging once or twice a week.
    That is my definition of ''lasting long''.
    My batter just ran out again, 3 days after being charged.

I installed Advanced Task Killer and Juice Defender apps tonight, after someone at work recommended I do so.
    Hopefully they will extend the battery life.
    Do you or does anyone here use these apps, do they work?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

define "lasting long"

I installed Advanced Task Killer and Juice Defender apps tonight, after someone at work recommended I do so.

you are complaining about three days???? are you kidding. you don't need those apps. you need to understand how andorid works. programs may look like the are running, but if you are not using them, they just sit there.

as for the battery, you might have set a world record if you went 3 days on one charge. smartphones typically need to be charged every day. plug it in at night when you go to bed. get used to it, you are carrying a mini computer in your pocket
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:

define "lasting long"

It's the Ten Club's fault. :D :P
    81 wrote:

define "lasting long"

yep if you are upset at 3 days thank your lucky stars you blanked the iphone :lol:
  • lol as you can tell I have never used smartphones.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    lol as you can tell I have never used smartphones.

Just keep playing with it. You'll figure it out. :lol: :P