Regrets...

124»

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    afroannnie wrote:
    Next time find the tent with the alcoholic whipped cream and bacon wrapped pigeons :D

:thumbup:
  • Carey wrote:
    not search for u at Alpine
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Carey wrote:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Carey wrote:
  • photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    Carey wrote:
    So I take it you regret this... ;)
    Hang in there, pal.
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
    Found some pictures of my high school graduation party today while at my parents house and a girl I was somewhat "seeing" and had a HUGE crush on was all over me that night. At the tender age of 17 I didn't pick up on it. I was more concerned with drinking and whatever. Fxxx ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x Never got to seal the deal with her either. Damn it!!! :x
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    DS1119 wrote:
    Found some pictures of my high school graduation party today while at my parents house and a girl I was somewhat "seeing" and had a HUGE crush on was all over me that night. At the tender age of 17 I didn't pick up on it. I was more concerned with drinking and whatever. Fxxx ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x
    So funny realising people now who were 'into you/me' in your youth isn't it?

As for regrets..... Hmmmm.....

+ DS long time no chat. Hope the year's been treating you fine.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:
    Found some pictures of my high school graduation party today while at my parents house and a girl I was somewhat "seeing" and had a HUGE crush on was all over me that night. At the tender age of 17 I didn't pick up on it. I was more concerned with drinking and whatever. Fxxx ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x Never got to seal the deal with her either. Damn it!!! :x

Ahh hate it when that shit happens! There was this guy in high school that I was OBSESSED with. Totally hot punk rock skater dude...he actually lived with us for a bit when he got kicked out of his house (yeah yeah I pick the good ones, eh?)...never made a move on the dude because I thought I had no chance in the world. A few years ago my sister tells me that he would tell her all the time that he was into me. BEAST!!!! She said she thought I knew. :evil:

Ever wonder though how much different your life could be if you had dated that one person or done that one thing differently? I like to think it would have been worse.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Ahh hate it when that shit happens! There was this guy in high school that I was OBSESSED with. Totally hot punk rock skater dude...he actually lived with us for a bit when he got kicked out of his house (yeah yeah I pick the good ones, eh?)...never made a move on the dude because I thought I had no chance in the world. A few years ago my sister tells me that he would tell her all the time that he was into me. BEAST!!!! She said she thought I knew. :evil:

Ever wonder though how much different your life could be if you had dated that one person or done that one thing differently? I like to think it would have been worse.

I don't know about the rest of my life but I know my graduation night would have been better! :lol:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I don't know about the rest of my life but I know my graduation night would have been better! :lol:
    :lol:
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol: Good point!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol: Good point!

you never know right?
    maybe things are what they are meant to be
    for good, bad, or indifferent
    at least that's how i like to look at it
    my failed marriage is a learning experience if not for this life, then for the next
    at least i hope so ;)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Carey wrote: