Regrets...

Comments

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    From my fortune cookie this weekend....

"Don't waste time on what might have been"
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Carey wrote:
    not search for u at Alpine
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    it's tough to consider what might have been, or what might not have been
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i regret to inform you.....Speedy is back.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    he was never away.... 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:

and so is the smoking baby
  • Of course..

YOU ALL MUST WATCH THIS!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd4O5jXKPeQ

I'm in this guy's boat. Although I didn't waste the quantity of time he did, I did see them once at Bonnaroo, and that was more than enough time wasted for me. I would like to have that 2 hours back please.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

and so is the smoking baby

Oh yeah...wow!! This means some serious smack is going to be laid down soon! :o :shock:
    Of course..

I'm in this guy's boat. Although I didn't waste the quantity of time he did, I did see them once at Bonnaroo, and that was more than enough time wasted for me. I would like to have that 2 hours back please.

Pretty much. You would have been better off seeing a Jonas Brothers 3D movie for that 2 hours than watching Dave Matthews.
  • Long story short, I was going to school, she was going to another school 4 hours away. She annoyed me, work and school and traveling to see her put me on edge. She was digging this other guy anyways, so I ended it. For like a year she wanted me to give her another chance. I finished school and so has she. I miss her now and she has moved on. Should have just toughed it out for that little time in school. I took the easy way and lost something great. Hoping in a years time I can move on like she did...
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    About 20 years ago I called a guy I had a crush on too much. I wished I just had something else to do. He wasn't interested, and I didn't get the hint. If only I found something better to do . . . which shouldn't have been that hard.

If only I found a book to read every time I wanted to call him.
    If only I would needlepoint instead.
    If only I knew to put on some 80s music (it was the 80s after all), and dance around my dorm room.
    If only I just walked away from the phone out my dorm room!

It's really embarrassing how obsessed I was on someone I didn't know, and who didn't care. What a waste of good life space, you know?

Tough lesson learned.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    I can't commit at this time to a trip to Europe next year and it's killing me!!! I know that in six months this is going to be a huge regret for me. :(
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,481
    Try to use the following words or phrases in a sentence WITHOUT getting angry:

Regrets...

10C...

Crowdsurge...

:roll:
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Carey wrote:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,532
    not seeing pearl jam before 1998.
    www.myspace.com
  • Carey wrote:
  • On a personal level...

I regret not paying more attention to my Step Father when it came to finances and credit.
    I wouldn't be in the position I am today if I had.

on a Pearl Jam level....

I was working at Title Wave (Record and Video store in MN back in the day) I remember when Ten came out
    and stocking in our CD bins. Totally regretting not paying more attention to that as well
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    not seeing pearl jam before 1998.

ditto
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Of course..

Just turned up in this thread today. This is great! :thumbup:

Although while watching it, I had the same deja-vu sort of feeling I had when I saw Avatar in the theater, years after Dances With Wolves came out. This guy spends the whole film complaining...while at the same time engaging in a futile attempt to buy tickets.

Now, I've seen that plot somewhere before, I just know it! I just can't, for the life of me, figure out WHERE.

:think:
    After watching this video not meeting more Ten Club members over the weekend. Maybe next time I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXA8kykt ... ture=email
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    DS1119 wrote:
    After watching this video not meeting more Ten Club members over the weekend. Maybe next time I guess.

you were there? can you be seen in the video anywhere?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    DS1119 wrote:

I was at PJ20 but I did not go to the Wishlist gathering. Also, the group of us that went pretty much hung by our rental van and only mingled with people in our immediate area...which was cool don't get me wrong...in hindsight just wish we ventured out more.
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I was at PJ20 but I did not go to the Wishlist gathering. Also, the group of us that went pretty much hung by our rental van and only mingled with people in our immediate area...which was cool don't get me wrong...in hindsight just wish we ventured out more.
    ya.. I here ya.. I wonder if we crossed paths in the parking lot..
    I am in the video.. I can be see in the back ground in between the 10 and 11 minute mark.. backwards Tigers hat..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    PKTrekGirl wrote:
    Of course..

Just turned up in this thread today. This is great! :thumbup:

Although while watching it, I had the same deja-vu sort of feeling I had when I saw Avatar in the theater, years after Dances With Wolves came out. This guy spends the whole film complaining...while at the same time engaging in a futile attempt to buy tickets.

Now, I've seen that plot somewhere before, I just know it! I just can't, for the life of me, figure out WHERE.

:think:
    Here is another in the series.. they are pretty funny vids..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ2CxLvJ4fw
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Not kicking my ex to the curb a LONG time before I got round to doing it
    and avoiding some of the baggage my kids now have to lug around with them
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    ya.. I here ya.. I wonder if we crossed paths in the parking lot..
    I am in the video.. I can be see in the back ground in between the 10 and 11 minute mark.. backwards Tigers hat..

I'll have to rewatch now. :D

Oh look at that a bird...I'll go back to my life now. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Carey wrote:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Next time find the tent with the alcoholic whipped cream and bacon wrapped pigeons :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....