Options

***Euro Cup 2016***

Comments

• Options
    I would prefer Italy to win the tournament over Spain now.
  • Options
    My Beautiful Italy! Buffon is the God of soccer! Forza Azzurri
    :D:D:D
    PJ-VA Beach 6/17/08
    PJ-Philly 10/30-31/09
    PJ-NYC 5/20-21/10
    PJ20-East Troy 9/3-4/11
    EV-Washington, DC 8/17/08
    EV-Baltimore 6/15/09
    EV-Philly 6/25/11
    EV-Orlando 11/27-28/12
    PJ-Wrigley 7/19/13
    PJ-Brooklyn 10/18-19/2013
    PJ-Charlottesville 10/29/2013
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    1/2 countries for me is good. Go Italy!! Have to record the game on Sunday.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    I am glad. Not overwhelmed, I'm not an impassioned football fan. Italy won yesterday, it was well deserved. Just some thoughts. Why are you, my dear German friend (and I really have many in Sweden & in Germany as well) always so convinced about the absolute superiority of the German team? Year after year I got to listen to things like "Our team is the strongest one, they will win, 100%!" it sounds not even arrogant to me, I would rather say naive. Or perhaps it's a kind of superstition?? I don't know!! But what I think is that this is absolutely the right attitude if you are going to play a match but as a member of the public, please, there's no 100%. It's football and the people on the pitch are just HUMAN BEINGS not machines. Two great teams ...but never underestimate the Balotelli factor! ;-)
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    will be fun to watch italy-spain final at prague with pj fans from all over the world :D
    awesome
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Leathe?ma?Leathe?ma? Яussia Posts: 354
    mamma mia! are you watching it, spain? that was REAL FOOTBALL!! bravo!! FRATELLI D'ITALIA!
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    My Beautiful Italy! Buffon is the God of soccer! Forza Azzurri
    :D:D:D

salud 8-)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    mamma mia! are you watching it, spain? that was REAL FOOTBALL!! bravo!! FRATELLI D'ITALIA!

2 years ago the world was ecstatic about the way Spain was playing football. Now all of a sudden it's boring. Come on guys, to control the ball and play YOUR way is the goal of every team. Let's see what happens on Sunday. Gonna be a sick game either way. As long as there's NO PKS!!!! Hahahaha dnt want to see cesc or pirlo waiting for there turn like CRistina.
  • Options
    2 years ago the world was ecstatic about the way Spain was playing football. Now all of a sudden it's boring. Come on guys, to control the ball and play YOUR way is the goal of every team. Let's see what happens on Sunday. Gonna be a sick game either way. As long as there's NO PKS!!!! Hahahaha dnt want to see cesc or pirlo waiting for there turn like CRistina.

maybe 4 years ago? 2 years ago spain played 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0...
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    No it was 2 years ago in the world cup. They may have won 1-0 1-0 1-0 but they dominated ball control and made It look easy. Footballs never been a 4-1 3-2 4-3 scores every game. That's why it never got huge in America. Control the ball and control the game. Look, id love to see 4-1 3-0 5-0 in euros but that's not gonna happen. Great thing is I get to see those scores with barca. ;-)
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Italians played very good yesterday. Very entertaining game to watch
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    i didnt watch it..my dad,that ius fuckin crazy supporter of italians was so exited
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    No it was 2 years ago in the world cup. They may have won 1-0 1-0 1-0 but they dominated ball control and made It look easy. Footballs never been a 4-1 3-2 4-3 scores every game. That's why it never got huge in America. Control the ball and control the game. Look, id love to see 4-1 3-0 5-0 in euros but that's not gonna happen. Great thing is I get to see those scores with barca. ;-)

okay, i see. that's not about the score, anyway, i just can't stand all this endless passing across the pitch
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    Spain 3
    Italy 1

You read it here 1st .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Spain 3
    Italy 1

You read it here 1st .....
    sounds like a plan :mrgreen:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    i didnt watch it..my dad,that ius fuckin crazy supporter of italians was so exited
    Your Greeklish is awesome.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    yeah..hehehehehee.i ask him about the match and he answer,
    italia italia,fuck them all baloteli.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    yeah..hehehehehee.i ask him about the match and he answer,
    italia italia,fuck them all baloteli.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol:
  • Options
    tomorrow final.with more than 100 pj friends at prague bar..awesome!!! :D
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    I still thank God that Greece did not make the final. Phewwww.
    Now to pray to God that Italy do not win, the biggest cheats and princesses in football.
    Vamos Espana
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    how awesome is this thread.
    almost all of people enjoy the fun,the football,and dont hate or have complex with the other countries...
    great job Guys :thumbup:
  • Options
    almost all of people enjoy the fun,the football,and dont hate or have complex with the other countries...

:lol:

Greece play boring defensive bunker football.
    Italy are cheats. Only people that like their team are Italians.

Now where is the hate?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Weab76Weab76 Posts: 55
    Cant wait for the match. The group game was a cracker, lets hope we get more of the same tomorrow night :D
  • Options
    perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,970
    It has been a great tournament, enjoy the final tomorow at the Prague bar. This is an awesome thread, it has been so much fun watching all these games with people all over the world.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    It has been a great tournament, enjoy the final tomorow at the Prague bar. This is an awesome thread, it has been so much fun watching all these games with people all over the world.
    :)
  • Options
    I wish I could be there sharing a beer or more with dimitris so I could tell him why it's best for world football if Greece don't win the title. Their tactics in 2004 were bad for the sport.

:lol:
  • Options
    final :)
  • Options
    final :)

VAMOS ESPANA!!!
  • Options
    Let's go Italy!!!
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    Newch91 wrote:
    Let's go Italy!!!

+1!!!!! :)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018