Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Try leaving a message on this page, it appears the link isn't working they've posted on there -

http://www.facebook.com/ThisAllEncompassingTrip
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    I'm a wimp. I'm flying from Stockholm to Oslo :lol::lol: I might get sick on the bus.
  • Options
    j_l_cj_l_c Posts: 8
    dottles wrote:
    Try leaving a message on this page, it appears the link isn't working they've posted on there -

http://www.facebook.com/ThisAllEncompassingTrip

Thanks Dottles, have tried that ...fingers crossed
    Riding The Wave
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    ok..what leanne post..contact that page,so Jason can see it.. :)
    or pm me.to add u for the bus,
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    j_l_c wrote:
    http://www.facebook.com/events/173969899367612/

join the pj fan bus from stickholm to oslo..5 spots left :)

Hi everyone, Help!! off to a bit of Euro 12 and after 2 spots on the Stockholm - Oslo bus please....can't make the Facebook link work Dimi, have sent you a PM
    all ok buddy.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    unfortunately our touring ends in Berlin...i would love to join you all on the bus through scandinavia. :(
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    unfortunately our touring ends in Berlin...i would love to join you all on the bus through scandinavia. :(
    atleast we meet this year.. :D
  • Options
    j_l_cj_l_c Posts: 8
    j_l_c wrote:
    http://www.facebook.com/events/173969899367612/

join the pj fan bus from stickholm to oslo..5 spots left :)

Hi everyone, Help!! off to a bit of Euro 12 and after 2 spots on the Stockholm - Oslo bus please....can't make the Facebook link work Dimi, have sent you a PM
    all ok buddy.. :)

Thanks for your help....Bring it on!!! :D:D:D
    Riding The Wave
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Still looking for a Manchester 1 (preferably standing)!!!!!!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Still looking for a Manchester 1 (preferably standing)!!!!!!
    still?hmmm
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    4 months from today I'll be on my way to Europe! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    4 months from today I'll be on my way to Europe! :D
    nice :)
  • Options
    Sooo... Cornell announced his solo tour... three UK gigs and he's suspiciously free on the second Manchester date... :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    Sooo... Cornell announced his solo tour... three UK gigs and he's suspiciously free on the second Manchester date... :P

He should have been support for all the PJ European tour :lol:
  • Options
    hensodhensod Posts: 192
    eyejacker wrote:

He should have been support for all the PJ European tour :lol:
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    ISO, vinyl: Avocado, Binural, Riot Act, Lost Dogs, Benny
  • Options
    And there's a big gap between June 20 and July 4th. Chris, Prague on July 1 pretty please? :mrgreen:

But goddammit, I would really have loved to go to the London show.

The Tour Dates: (more to follow :mrgreen::mrgreen: )

Saturday, June 16th - Manchester, UK @ Lowry
    Monday, June 18th - London, UK @ Palladium
    Tuesday, June 19th - Birmingham, UK @ Symphony Hall
    Wednesday, June 20th - Newcastle, UK @ City Hall
    Wednesday, July 4th - Putte, Sweden @ Parkern Festival
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    And there's a big gap between June 20 and July 4th. Chris, Prague on July 1 pretty please? :mrgreen:

And he will be in Sweden 4th of july, why not in Stockholm by the 7th!!!
  • Options
    hensod wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Or by July 6th for a solo show, and then jump on stage with PJ for a song or two on July 7th :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Pretty pretty please?
  • Options
    hensod wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

I'm hoping he plays Berlin on the 2nd or 3rd to see him... If not then he must play Berlin on the 6th so we can see TOTD on the 5th :D
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    hensod wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

I'm hoping he plays Berlin on the 2nd or 3rd to see him... If not then he must play Berlin on the 6th so we can see TOTD on the 5th :D
    No no, he can't do Berlin on July 2nd because I will be in Prague and of course the world revolves around me :mrgreen::mrgreen: July 3rd would be more than fine, though. July 6th might also be OK. Gosh, maybe I shouldn't buy my Berlin --> Stockholm ticket yet?

I heart.gifheart.gifheart.gif Chris Cornell!
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    No no, he can't do Berlin on July 2nd because I will be in Prague and of course the world revolves around me :mrgreen::mrgreen: July 3rd would be more than fine, though. July 6th might also be OK. Gosh, maybe I shouldn't buy my Berlin --> Stockholm ticket yet?

I heart.gifheart.gifheart.gif Chris Cornell!

I will not be in Prague :twisted: so the 2nd sounds good for me in Berlin, cause I won't have much to do in the evenings... :mrgreen: On the 3rd will be a PJ pre party so I dont really want Chris ruining that... :lol::lol:
    He's not all yours you know :roll:
    :D
  • Options
    I'm hoping he plays Berlin on the 2nd or 3rd to see him... If not then he must play Berlin on the 6th so we can see TOTD on the 5th :D[/quote]

I heart.gifheart.gifheart.gif Chris Cornell![/quote]

What she says (but not the 6th do, im flying home on the 6th! and i dont think thay will play on the 3rd and then go to sweden on the 4th...)
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    I don't think they should spoil TOTD..yeah it's great but Hunger Strike is getting seriously old and is a TOTD 'hit' if that ever made sense. Been played/heard too many times..I I think the amazingness behind TOTD is partly down to how special n rare it is. Sure it hasn't been done that much but the surprise element isn't really there anymore etc and just doing it whenever they are together is just a bit meh. I mean it was really special at PJ20 for example and should just be kept for occasions like that.

Just if they did do something make sure it was Reach Down or Your Saviour or something but we all know that's not gonna happen. That would just be badass.

Plus I'd take like Rival over HS though.
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    I don't think they should spoil TOTD..yeah it's great but Hunger Strike is getting seriously old and is a TOTD 'hit' if that ever made sense. Been played/heard too many times..I I think the amazingness behind TOTD is partly down to how special n rare it is. Sure it hasn't been done that much but the surprise element isn't really there anymore etc and just doing it whenever they are together is just a bit meh. I mean it was really special at PJ20 for example and should just be kept for occasions like that.

Just if they did do something make sure it was Reach Down or Your Saviour or something but we all know that's not gonna happen. That would just be badass.

I kinda agree with you. I would love for them to just play together. When good musicians who like each other come together, beautiful things happen :mrgreen: TOTD highlight for me at PJ20 was Stardog Champion. I mean, it was cool to see Hunger Strike obviously, never thought I'd ever see it with the full band. And Chris did a killer version of Man of Golden Words on his solo tour.

I would love for some collaborations with Ed and Chris that are not Temple of the Dog/Mother Love Bone-related. Like State Trooper, for example. Chris' version during his Songbook tour was badass. Just a smattering here and there, I certainly don't want Chris tagging along with PJ on tour. Not that he's a tag-alonger. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ok, I'm getting wayyy to excited, I'm going to go drink some tea and calm down.
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

I kinda agree with you. I would love for them to just play together. When good musicians who like each other come together, beautiful things happen :mrgreen: TOTD highlight for me at PJ20 was Stardog Champion. I mean, it was cool to see Hunger Strike obviously, never thought I'd ever see it with the full band. And Chris did a killer version of Man of Golden Words on his solo tour.

I would love for some collaborations with Ed and Chris that are not Temple of the Dog/Mother Love Bone-related. Like State Trooper, for example. Chris' version during his Songbook tour was badass. Just a smattering here and there, I certainly don't want Chris tagging along with PJ on tour. Not that he's a tag-alonger. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Yeah Stardog Champion was just beyond epic. He has done it more than one time and he has been crackin' out Wooden Jesus as well. I'd love to hear some other MLB songs though, that would be sweet.
  • Options
    southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 1,016
    I am still looking for Amsterdam 2 ticket. Can exchange for Prague 10 club ticket. Anyone know anyone who knows someone..... :?: PM me please.
    rustedsigns
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Yeah Stardog Champion was just beyond epic. He has done it more than one time and he has been crackin' out Wooden Jesus as well. I'd love to hear some other MLB songs though, that would be sweet.
    Okay, tea didn't help, I'm still high on excitement and a possibility of a Chris Cornell appearance in Europe :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,240
    Brisk. wrote:
    I don't think they should spoil TOTD..yeah it's great but Hunger Strike is getting seriously old and is a TOTD 'hit' if that ever made sense. Been played/heard too many times...

Not for the average Joe Punter going to one show a tour and never in America it won't be. Has it been done in Europe at all?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    I don't think they should spoil TOTD..yeah it's great but Hunger Strike is getting seriously old and is a TOTD 'hit' if that ever made sense. Been played/heard too many times...

Not for the average Joe Punter going to one show a tour and never in America it won't be. Has it been done in Europe at all?

Not sure if the average Joe Punter would even care that much about not seeing it..

No it hasn't, only HS with randoms like Chester Bennington.