Options

EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    edited January 2012
    Suziemay wrote:
    morello wrote:
    Thnx. A multi adapter looks like the way to go. Cool. As for voltage, I have no idea either. All I know is it sucked when my phone didn't work in the US in September. Something to do with US phones transmitting on a different frequency. Oh & I definitely don't have any super-duper electronics. Strictly phone, ipod & camera with me.
    Ah yes, the US is a whole different animal. If you don't live here, anything you bring here probably doesn't work :lol::lol: Japan might be the same way too.

I just googled NZ voltage, and you're good, NZ is on the same voltage as the rest of the world (230V). And just for fun, I found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mains_elec ... by_country

You should be good with just an adapter or maybe a few if you want to be charging multiple things at the same time :D
    Cool. Thank-you. :)
    Post edited by morello on
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    antti23 wrote:
    All right then.

Flight Helsinki->Stockholm, check.
    Hotel @ Stockholm, check.
    Flight Stockholm->Oslo, check.
    Hotel @ Oslo, no need - staying at friend's place. Check.
    Flight Oslo->Helsinki, check.

That's my 2012 PJ minitour! CU there folks. 8-)
    organized... :D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    http://www.ticketmaster.nl/search.php?t ... =pearl+jam

Amsterdam again for sale like yesterday..go get them..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    Getting seats for B2 soon.. wish me luck!! :?
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    Getting seats for B2 soon.. wish me luck!! :?
    good luck!! :)
  • Options
    Any Berliners here that might be able to help?

I have tickets in my cart at Block 101, where the red square is (second row to the far right).
    I am worried that I will not see the stage and especially Matt because of the angle, and also that the sound will be bad. But for these seats it says Premium Tickets?? Have you been to the O2 World before? How far back is the stage? is it like the picture shows?

2.png

1-1.png
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:

I have tickets in my cart at Block 101, where the red square is (second row to the far right).
    I am worried that I will not see the stage and especially Matt because of the angle, and also that the sound will be bad. But for these seats it says Premium Tickets?? Have you been to the O2 World before? How far back is the stage? is it like the picture shows?

2.png

1-1.png
    if u didnt buy those u are crazy....sound at o2 arenas is perfect....and scene is so close..and u are Mike side,,,,
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:

if u didnt buy those u are crazy....sound at o2 arenas is perfect....and scene is so close..and u are Mike side,,,,
    [/quote]

GOT THEM!!
    i'm always on Mike's side anyway... 8-)
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:

GOT THEM!!
    second row..mike side..5-7 metres from stage...pfff.fuckin lucky..ill wave to you from Mike side..at the Arena..

and there is only one side at pj shows..GOD's side..
  • Options
    hoobabihoobabi Posts: 28
    Just wanted to drop a line that I'm selling two standing tickets for Copenhagen. Hard to sell singles as they are in one PDF file. Hope someone buys them cause I can't make it; have a feeling they'll go to waste.
  • Options
    MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    Question is I wonder how bad the new tix that are up for Amsterdam are :?: , translated is possible limited view. But would be hard to pass on row #2 in sect 112...
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    Question is I wonder how bad the new tix that are up for Amsterdam are :?: , translated is possible limited view. But would be hard to pass on row #2 in sect 112...

I had the same dilema but in O2 World, sect 101, which ends where the stage begins... In Ziggo Dome sect 112 ends at the back of the stage... So that looks like it will be restricted view depending on each band's setup, and that's why they can't guarantee clear views.
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:

GOT THEM!!
    second row..mike side..5-7 metres from stage...pfff.fuckin lucky..ill wave to you from Mike side..at the Arena..

and there is only one side at pj shows..GOD's side..

If you wave to me Dimi, you'll be waving to my camera too... hopefully online! ;-)
  • Options
    MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    eyejacker wrote:

I had the same dilema but in O2 World, sect 101, which ends where the stage begins... In Ziggo Dome sect 112 ends at the back of the stage... So that looks like it will be restricted view depending on each band's setup, and that's why they can't guarantee clear views.

At least I'm in...I had to take the chance! :)
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:

At least I'm in...I had to take the chance! :)

For sure!! :D
  • Options

At least I'm in... :)

only this matters..
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,558
    I have 2 standing tickets for Amsterdam night 2 (E-tickets PDF) and looking to trade for GOOD seated (Lower tier , rows 1-8 - blocks: 102, 103, 104, 109,110,111) tickets. Let me know.

Cheers...
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 769
    UPDATE:
    I have one spare ticket for 2nd Machester show:

1 seated ticket for Manchester 2
    Section 115 (lower tier next to the stage)
    Graet seat!

will let it go for face value
    Pm me if interested
  • Options
    Through an incredible stroke of good luck and forutne--I am going to Arras!!! :-D :-D :-D
    While a festival wouldn't be my first choice for venue, this trip has literally been gifted to me and I feel so lucky and grateful. My first time traveling to Europe and Pearl Jam will be there with me, just like they always have. I. LOVE. THIS. BAND.
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the inbetween is mine. I am mine.
  • Options
    Through an incredible stroke of good luck and forutne--I am going to Arras!!! :-D :-D :-D
    While a festival wouldn't be my first choice for venue, this trip has literally been gifted to me and I feel so lucky and grateful. My first time traveling to Europe and Pearl Jam will be there with me, just like they always have. I. LOVE. THIS. BAND.
    thats awesome..enjoy!! :)
  • Options
    buzy summer.....need to win a lotto or something...
    i think with 2-3 million euros and im good..
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Win a couple more so you can share with your "friends" :D
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

hahaha I was just saying a few months ago that if I win the lottery I will follow PJ around the globe. And then Europe was announced and the part about following them around the globe is coming true! Now i just have to win the lottery so I can do the rest of the tour!
    September 15, 1998 Mansfield MA/ August 29, 2000 Mansfield, MA/ June 11, 2008 West Palm Beach, FL/ July 2, 2012 Prague, Czech Republic/ July 4, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ July 5, 2012 Berlin, Germany/ September 21, 2012 Pensacola, FL/ July 16, 2013 London, ON, Canada/ July 19, 2013 Chicago, IL/ October 12, 2013 Buffalo, NY/ October 25, 2013 Hartford, CT/ November 23, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 24, 2013 Los Angeles, CA/ November 26, 2013 Oakland, CA/ November 29, 2013 Portland, OR/ November 30, 2013 Spokane, WA
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    and that july end and august..is beautiful time for vacation..need 8 millions to take you all,
    to see.... south europe...
    bacio!!
  • Options
    great year to be European...and a milliomare... :lol:
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136

well I entered the Euro millions lottery tonight :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:

hahaha I was just saying a few months ago that if I win the lottery I will follow PJ around the globe. And then Europe was announced and the part about following them around the globe is coming true! Now i just have to win the lottery so I can do the rest of the tour!
    so,whats your plans for end of july?or 1st week of August? :)
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    so,whats your plans for end of july?or 1st week of August? :)
    Working hard to make up for the 2 weeks I'm taking off smack in the middle of the busy season to see PJ in Europe :lol::lol: Happy for you guys if it's really something else in Europe, but I will not be there :cry::cry:

Ooh, unless you win the lotto, Dimitris, and you give me, like $5 million dollars. Then I can quit my job :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ino..im not thinking eddie shows..no..
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    dottles wrote:

well I entered the Euro millions lottery tonight :lol::lol:

Good luck Leanne! :!:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017