EURO TOUR 2012..!!!!!!!

Comments

• RM181658 wrote:
    so ,only berlin have tix left right?seatin i see..the rest 3 scandianavia is sold out,right?

yeah, everything is gone....stockholm, oslo were gone in a couple minutes, and copenhagen took a little longer, but all are gone....no idea so many scandinavian fans that it it would get sold out faster the NYC!! Well...I'm on the side that still looking for stockholm...
    shit..ok..thanks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    satansbed wrote:
    the scandinavia venues are far smaller than the ones in germany and the uk etc as far as i know
    The Stockholm venue (16k) is nearly as big as the Berlin arena (17k).

ah sorry i thought i read somewhere that they where only 7000-10000 maybe that was only oslo and copenhagen, or maybe im mistaken,

either way there will be plenty of tickets available for stockholm
  • RM181658 wrote:
    so ,only berlin have tix left right?seatin i see..the rest 3 scandianavia is sold out,right?

yeah, everything is gone....stockholm, oslo were gone in a couple minutes, and copenhagen took a little longer, but all are gone....no idea so many scandinavian fans that it it would get sold out faster the NYC!! Well...I'm on the side that still looking for stockholm...

I bet 50% of all tickets for Stockholm went to scalpers...

F**king drag here in Sweden with all scalper sites selling...

- The amount of tickets one can buy should be maximum 2
    - Personal tickets (like for Berlin on both tickets)
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • satansbed wrote:
    satansbed wrote:
    the scandinavia venues are far smaller than the ones in germany and the uk etc as far as i know
    The Stockholm venue (16k) is nearly as big as the Berlin arena (17k).

ah sorry i thought i read somewhere that they where only 7000-10000 maybe that was only oslo and copenhagen, or maybe im mistaken,

either way there will be plenty of tickets available for stockholm

Oslo and Copenhagen capacity around 10000, Stockholm 15000...
  • RM181658 wrote:

I bet 50% of all tickets for Stockholm went to scalpers...

F**king drag here in Sweden with all scalper sites selling...

- The amount of tickets one can buy should be maximum 2
    - Personal tickets (like for Berlin on both tickets)
    i know,i know..lets see how we get in the venue all friends need tix in,.the rest now dont count...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • See y'all in Manchester... and Stockholm 8-):mrgreen:
    WE FINALLY MEET!!!

Woo hoo!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
    WE FINALLY MEET!!!

Woo hoo!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    its my turn now buddy..

and if u was coming single... 8-)
    WE FINALLY MEET!!!

Woo hoo!!

Really??? Which shows are you doing?? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.

• Oslo and Copenhagen capacity around 10000, Stockholm 15000...
    Metallica has the crowd record in Globen, 16531.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Oslo and Copenhagen capacity around 10000, Stockholm 15000...
    Metallica has the crowd record in Globen, 16531.

Center stage right?
  • Finally, after several nervous b/downs and a couple of heart attacks, Berlin here I come YEEE Haw! :D:D

Just gotta sort Amsterdam and Manchester to complete the set

HELP!
    shows: Shepherds Bush 110809
    Hyde Park 250610
    Bridge School Benefit 23/241010
    Manchester MEN 210612
    Amsterdam Ziggodome 270612
    Berlin '02' 040712
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    Cool... Independence Day in Berlin!!!
    Hope they gonna blow the roof up... ;)
    WE FINALLY MEET!!!

Woo hoo!!

Really??? Which shows are you doing?? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Berlin and Stockholm :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • martcsmartcs Posts: 10
    Hi guys,

I would like to know one thing. Is there any chance to get tickets on resellers? i have already seen 2 sites with Standing Pitch tickets for the show in Berlin and as far as i knew, tickets there were personalised. The only explanation would be that this was just for the online tickets and not the ones bought in stores or the stadium.

I´m needing 2 standing tickets for the show in Berlin if anyone can help me with this about the resellers that would be great and even greater if anyone got 2 extra tickets :D.

thanks
    martin
  • i was able to get all shows i wanted, berlin stockholm oslo copenhagen, so i'm happy :D:D

but very sad to see how many couldn't get tix... :(
  • -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    Are people going to Rock Werchter?

If so, how are you traveling from Belgium to Germany (Berlin)?

I have been checking flight but they are very expensive, so I am thinking either train or bus. What is the cheapest way to get myself from Brussels to Berlin? (and in terms of gettung around, I speak English and French, but no German) oh and Spanish, but I don't think this will come in handy in this case :lol:
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    The Rock wrote:
    Is there anyone, anyone at all who can cover me for 2 Manchester floor tickets tomorrow? I'm good for it, I just can't get them tomorrow and I'm desperate!

Dewd, if yer stuck, let me know ok?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    edited December 2011
    Looks like I am doing Manchester, Berlin and Stockholm :D

Anyone I know going to be at these gigs? :mrgreen:
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • -Buru- wrote:
    Are people going to Rock Werchter?

If so, how are you traveling from Belgium to Germany (Berlin)?

I have been checking flight but they are very expensive, so I am thinking either train or bus. What is the cheapest way to get myself from Brussels to Berlin? (and in terms of gettung around, I speak English and French, but no German) oh and Spanish, but I don't think this will come in handy in this case :lol:
    http://www.bahn.com/i/view/GBR/en/index.shtml
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I am delighted to announce I will be in Manchester. I will be the one drinking Pims and eating strawberries.
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    martcs wrote:
    Hi guys,

I would like to know one thing. Is there any chance to get tickets on resellers? i have already seen 2 sites with Standing Pitch tickets for the show in Berlin and as far as i knew, tickets there were personalised. The only explanation would be that this was just for the online tickets and not the ones bought in stores or the stadium.

I´m needing 2 standing tickets for the show in Berlin if anyone can help me with this about the resellers that would be great and even greater if anyone got 2 extra tickets :D.

thanks
    martin

*** BERLIN PERSONALISED TICKETS ***

yes, these tickets can be re-personalized ONLY by the original buyer who changes the original name to a new one. He has to deliver a scan copy of an ID / passport of the original owner of the ticket. Cost is 5 euros and its all done thru the http://www.tickets.de website.

Dont forget all of you to bring your ID or passport to the venue with your ticket. It will be checked at the gates like at the airport.
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Claireack wrote:
    I am delighted to announce I will be in Manchester. I will be the one drinking Pims and eating strawberries.

I might join you, Pimms made whith champagne? :D:lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

I might join you, Pimms made whith champagne? :D:lol:

But of course! :D
  • I wanted to go to Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen ... and I only got ticket for Berlin. :cry:
    I couldn't spend much time looking for tickets this morning at work.
    Now I'm considering Amsterdam and probably Werchter and Arras.
    I'm going to play Beastie Boys "Sabotage" loud. ;)
  • A lot of unhappy bunnies on the boards these days... :|

We got all our tix but not through 10c. Only Amsterdam left to sort out now.
  • dottles wrote:

Er... We haven't met yet but we are going to M, B and S too. So who knows... :mrgreen:
  • dottles wrote:

Er... We haven't met yet but we are going to M, B and S too. So who knows... :mrgreen:
    hurra to new and old friends then!!!!!!!1 :D
  • dottles wrote:

Hey Leanne, I'll see you in Berlin and Stockholm then ;)
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • dottles wrote:

Last two :mrgreen:

Wait that spells B.S. :think:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • dottles wrote:

Last two :mrgreen:

Wait that spells B.S. :think:
    :lol::lol: