my father was jumped tonight from behind

13»

Comments

• UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Would all of the gang talk in this thread exist if the Spanish kid was White? Not saying it may not be the case, but I just found that interesting.
  • To me, the reason it seems like it might be a gang thing is because there was no motive for it other than to hurt 2 strangers. Gangs often initiate members by having them do stupid violent acts like that. I guess it's supposed to prove that you're tough enough to join or something.
    UpSideDown wrote:
    Would all of the gang talk in this thread exist if the Spanish kid was White? Not saying it may not be the case, but I just found that interesting.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    MayDay10 wrote:
    I would just drop it personally.

It sucks, but this was likely some sort of gang initiation deal where he had to jack up a random person. At least there is a good chance. That would make a possibility that they have guns and numbers.

Best off letting it go and remaining anonymous. If you have his address, just sign him up for Rolling Stone or something

rolling stone???? he sucker punched my father dude ...... no way

and it wasn't no gang thing ..those are more serious than a quick punch and run

he was fucked up and stupid..problem is he picked the wrong person
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    mca47 wrote:
    Sorry to hear about that.

I'd be tempted to go after him too, and if I did, I would make sure that little fuck remembers that day for the rest of his life.

The problem I see lies in the fact that you want to "confront" him. Keep in mind, shithead like this don't have much else in their life. If they are tied up with gangs or other bad people (which he probably is) a beat down will not make him stop. In fact, the whole situation could get escalated to something really ugly.
    Personally, I'd do to him what he did to your father. Stake him out until he's alone, sneak up behind him and lay him out. Then bust his kneecaps so he can't walk for a month....and make sure he can't identify you.

;)

sucker punch artists deserve a taste of theiir own medicine ..only i can guarantee more damage will be done
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    UpSideDown wrote:
    Like others have said, that is typical "gang initiation".
    Had the OP not said "spanish kid", I think most people would have still thought it was a gang-like action....or just that the kid was nuts and should be in a mental asylum. :D
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,673
    UpSideDown wrote:

no, I actually didnt catch that part. Just that it was in a shady neighborhood and a quick attack and run, with no motive of robbery.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    mca47 wrote:

I'd be tempted to go after him too, and if I did, I would make sure that little fuck remembers that day for the rest of his life.

The problem I see lies in the fact that you want to "confront" him. Keep in mind, shithead like this don't have much else in their life. If they are tied up with gangs or other bad people (which he probably is) a beat down will not make him stop. In fact, the whole situation could get escalated to something really ugly.
    Personally, I'd do to him what he did to your father. Stake him out until he's alone, sneak up behind him and lay him out. Then bust his kneecaps so he can't walk for a month....and make sure he can't identify you.

;)

sucker punch artists deserve a taste of theiir own medicine ..only i can guarantee more damage will be done

I'm tellin' ya. You gotta take out his knees...or something that will lay him out for a while. The pain and not being able to walk will make a guy truly think...
    He'll think about all kinds of stuff and hopefully re-evaluate his life in the process. Hell, you might be doing this shithead a favor!!! :D
    i said spanish becasue he is spanish .....
  • Sorry to hear bout this neily. You should kick his ass Occupy WS-style.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Too many fuckheads out there, best to learn self defense!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    edited December 2011
    UpSideDown wrote:
    Are Spanish people not white of European decent?

Are Spanish people not the white people who conquered and brutally murdered native Americans back in the day?

I'm confused. how are Spanish people not white people? The country is right next France and a few hundred miles from England.
    Post edited by LikeAnOcean on
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    UpSideDown wrote:

Do you think there aren't white people in gangs or something?
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,013
    mca47 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

;)

I'm tellin' ya. You gotta take out his knees...or something that will lay him out for a while. The pain and not being able to walk will make a guy truly think...
    He'll think about all kinds of stuff and hopefully re-evaluate his life in the process. Hell, you might be doing this shithead a favor!!! :D

This thread is closed.
This discussion has been closed.