my father was jumped tonight from behind

Comments

• rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    metsfan wrote:
    sorry that happened

i'd fuck that kid up big time if i was you.

i agree with metsy.

it's easy to say the other, but when it's family, an ass beating is well deserved and warrented.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I'm so sorry for this

JBs father was beaten near death, robbed and left in an alley to die
    this back in the 60's. That man had many lives like a cat....
    what a life and the stories he could tell....
    not all good for sure.

If there are gangs involved or more violence that could come your way
    as retaliation, I'd say leave it go, but that is me.
    Count your lucky stars it was no worse.

Make sure the ladies have mace in their pockets at all times.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    people suck nowadays...

sorry about yoru pops

i look forward to the thread updates
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Eye for an eye I say. Break his God Damn Legs. Thank God it wasnt a more serious situation.
    Do what is necesary but dont get caught doing it.
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • After thought on this topic.
    I know many in this forum have liberal mindsets and are against violence.
    The way I see it is...
    While I have become a much calmer person after being married and raising my two young children, I also have a GIANT WARRIOR still inside me that would totally surface if something like this happened to me.
    Whether you like it or not there are times in your life when you need to get nasty and protect what is yours.
    It will only become more common in our world the rate things are going.
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I think you're nuts if you go after this guy. You have no idea what his story is or what he is capable of doing.

If you don't have enough to file an assault complaint, then just let it go.

It sucks, but are you or your brothers or friends really going to risk something that could land one of you in jail, or in the morgue?

You're just asking for trouble.
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    i say go to the police and let handle the situation. im sure if you give them a name, theyll look into it, and maybe your mom can identify him in a lineup?

All that will do is add another arrest to his rap sheet.
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i have a question.

why are so many scared of jail? you go to jail to rest and bullshit with other idiots and stuff. it isn't no thing really. i personally have never been in jail. however, at least half of my friends have. they all go do their time and sleep when not out on work release.

here we pay 20 or 30 bucks a day to be allowed to go to our jobs. you then work overtime and sleep maybe 10 hrs a day in jail.

i would fight for my family and friends everytime and anytime. those who refuse to defend their loved ones are going at things wrong like a giant scaredy cat or something.

besides fighting is fun. :mrgreen:

and good morning. it is 8:46am. clear skies and 20 degrees. perfect conditions to slap the shit out of someone who likes to hurt older folks.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Jason P wrote:
    It appears you have enough evidence to go after the kid but not enough evidence if it is the kid?

:think:

i know for sure who the kid is now ....but their isn't any bruises or real evidence to do anything

and i don't want anything to do w/ the police

like i said..its a pretty dead issue..everyone is alright

honestly i just wanna ask him what would possess him to do that to 2 older men with women next to them ...especially if you don't rob them..what was the purpose of that?

and in a perfect world i would like to shoot the fair one with him (aka fight him man to man 1 on 1 and leave it at that ) ,but it usually doesn't go down like that
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    What possesses some kid to hurt old people :?

well absolutely no respect or empathy for them ... and that might go for any human being too
    not just older

older people may appear more helpless to them
  • Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    pandora wrote:

well absolutely no respect or empathy for them ... and that might go for any human being too
    not just older

rhetorical question lol

aka i would just like to fight him
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    what the fuck?!! i'm glad to hear your dad and friend are ok

unfortunately, neither jail nor a beating will affect this punk...a person that will just attack someone for fun has serious mental problems, most likely due to beating and going to jail
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Kick the Shit out 'em
  • pandora wrote:

not just older

rhetorical question lol

aka i would just like to fight him

You'd probably drop him with one shot. He'd likely cry and run off. Most people who attack the elderly, smaller folks, or weaker people are just trying to make themselves feel bigger. He's likely a pussy.

And if you beat him down, it likely wont send any message. It could just make him feel like he's got more to prove. However, if you waterboarded the sonofabitch, got his nuts in a vice, or if he woke up in a Pulp fiction "gimp" scenario, that might scare the shit out of him and cause a bit of change. ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,729
    If I was in your situation I would no doubt want to fuck someone up and probably would. That said, I would be careful, sounds like the fuckers got nothing to lose. Bastards like that will do anything.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    chadwick wrote:
    i have a question.

why are so many scared of jail? you go to jail to rest and bullshit with other idiots and stuff. it isn't no thing really. i personally have never been in jail. however, at least half of my friends have. they all go do their time and sleep when not out on work release.

here we pay 20 or 30 bucks a day to be allowed to go to our jobs. you then work overtime and sleep maybe 10 hrs a day in jail.

i would fight for my family and friends everytime and anytime. those who refuse to defend their loved ones are going at things wrong like a giant scaredy cat or something.

besides fighting is fun. :mrgreen:

and good morning. it is 8:46am. clear skies and 20 degrees. perfect conditions to slap the shit out of someone who likes to hurt older folks.
    :lol::lol: +1! Especially your last sentence.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    neily I'm glad you're calm and not apt to go and do something real nutty. I'm glad your dad is okay...the whole thing sucks. I don't know what I would do if some loser did that to my dad. Don't f*ck with my parents.
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    "i know some of u will say more violence won't help the situation..but after doing this to my father for no reason ...with my mom right there....LET'S JUST SAY THIS KID MADE A HUGE MISTAKE"

Violence wont help the situation??? Its the only way to help! Dont forget to spit on him when your done.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

out of the blue a spanish kid comes out of nowhere and sucker punches my father in the back of the head which causes him to fall..then the kid turns and sucker punches my fater's friend in the face ...
    ....but their isn't any bruises or real evidence to do anything

the kid sucker punched your father and he fell, then punches his friend in the face and there aren't any bruises? That seems really odd...

I'm glad that everybody is ok, but I think going after the kid is just asking for more problems. Either file a report with the police or drop it.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • I hope everyone is ok my friend...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    So sorry to hear man, that is awful :( I'm not going to tell you what to do, only you know what is right. Me personally, I'd probably have someone go after him BUT you should really check first to make sure he's not in some kind of gang. Because then that will open up a whole new world of crap that you don't want to have to deal with.

Either way, glad your father's okay and good luck!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    So sorry to hear man, that is awful :( I'm not going to tell you what to do, only you know what is right. Me personally, I'd probably have someone go after him BUT you should really check first to make sure he's not in some kind of gang. Because then that will open up a whole new world of crap that you don't want to have to deal with.

Either way, glad your father's okay and good luck!

Exactly what I said. If he's involved with a gang you might have more gang members after you if you retaliate.
  • I certainly understand your anger here. When my mother was a middle-school teacher and she mentioned one night at dinner that a student had pushed her in an effort to leave the library I wanted to go there the next day and beat the hell out of him but I figured assaulting an 7th-grader in a school might lead to some trouble for me. Obviously, I have no idea what kind of kid you're talking about here, so I don't know if he's just some loser punk who thinks that sort of thing is cool and funny or if he's in a gang or if it was some sort of gang initiation, but just remember that you have a very good reason to keep yourself out of jail and out of harm's way: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=177368
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,242
    Whoa glad you found out who it is so you can scratch my name of the list , sorry to hear about what happened and happy your pop's and friend are ok ....The kid should get at least a visit :x
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    I'd take a few friends with me to "talk" to him.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    Whoa glad you found out who it is so you can scratch my name of the list , sorry to hear about what happened and happy your pop's and friend are ok ....The kid should get at least a visit :x

i was gonna joke and say it was you..but i forgot :lol:

oh yes eventually i will visit him for a friendly hello...revenge is a dish best seved cold ;)
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,242

i was gonna joke and say it was you..but i forgot :lol:

oh yes eventually i will visit him for a friendly hello...revenge is a dish best seved cold ;)

I know how you think Bro :lol::lol: ..Yeah let it cool off and then :mrgreen:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,673
    I would just drop it personally.

It sucks, but this was likely some sort of gang initiation deal where he had to jack up a random person. At least there is a good chance. That would make a possibility that they have guns and numbers.

Best off letting it go and remaining anonymous. If you have his address, just sign him up for Rolling Stone or something
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    Sorry to hear about that.

I'd be tempted to go after him too, and if I did, I would make sure that little fuck remembers that day for the rest of his life.

The problem I see lies in the fact that you want to "confront" him. Keep in mind, shithead like this don't have much else in their life. If they are tied up with gangs or other bad people (which he probably is) a beat down will not make him stop. In fact, the whole situation could get escalated to something really ugly.
    Personally, I'd do to him what he did to your father. Stake him out until he's alone, sneak up behind him and lay him out. Then bust his kneecaps so he can't walk for a month....and make sure he can't identify you.
This discussion has been closed.