my father was jumped tonight from behind

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited December 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
walking home from a wake with my mom and their friends

out of the blue a spanish kid comes out of nowhere and sucker punches my father in the back of the head which causes him to fall..then the kid turns and sucker punches my fater's friend in the face ...

didn't try to rob them or aything and they're fine thank god...i'am even more upset that my mom and her est friend were there.....becasue he could have easily done the same to them

i'am besisde myself atm ...was getting ready to go down to the area and find this kid ....luckily my friends found out who it was ( amazing what a $20 can get you in a ghetto deli...a kid we know gave this punk right up)

soooo now i/we know exactly who it is...(mind u ..my 2 older brother's don't know about this story yet...tomorrow morning should start off interesting

i know some of u will say more violence won't help the situation..but after doing this to my father for no reason ...with my mom right there....LET'S JUST SAY THIS KID MADE A HUGE MISTAKE

even if i control myself and let it go...someone (whoever it may be...isn't gonna control themselves

sorry had to vent and for whoever read this whole post..thank you

crazy sad world we live in
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    you can finally use your slapstick!
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Well I'm glad you father and his friend are ok, just remember that karma will get to that bastard sooner or later.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,551
    sorry to hear about that man....

but no matter what people think about violence in here, you may want to look into something called "incriminating evidence" though. might be smart to not talk about what you or your friends might do to this guy on the internet where anyone can see it.
    www.myspace.com
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    i know some of u will say more violence won't help the situation..

Sometimes violence is the only language these fucks will understand! :x

Sorry to hear about it....such a fucked up world.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    wow, man...
    sorry that happened. try to stay calm & think everything through before you even consider doing anything. maybe just go to the cops?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Is the kid gang affiliated? I'd be careful there. Sorry to hear this man.... So sad. :(
  • thefixer9 wrote:
    Well I'm glad you father and his friend are ok, just remember that karma will get to that bastard sooner or later.

fuck that karma bullshit

I say go after that ratfuck and teach him a lesson

if it were any one of you peoples father that got this done to them you'd be in the same boat

hope that kid gets what's coming to him
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    brother123 wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:

fuck that karma bullshit

if it were any one of you peoples father that got this done to them you'd be in the same boat

Or you could do that....
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    i don't want to start an argument amongst ourselves

what goes around comes around

its all good ..
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    mfc2006 wrote:
    wow, man...
    sorry that happened. try to stay calm & think everything through before you even consider doing anything. maybe just go to the cops?

nah nothing big enough thank god
  • thefixer9 wrote:
    brother123 wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:

fuck that karma bullshit

Or you could do that....

I know that logically violence doesn't get anyone anywhere, it just compounds that problem. Sometimes you have to take action though and being the incident involved a family member things tend to get more personal.
    Is the kid gang affiliated? I'd be careful there. Sorry to hear this man.... So sad. :(

everyone has friends of course..but so do i

not worried about that

i would never do anything cazy in this situation...but i have to at least ask him why

he is lucky my father didn't see it coming..thats for sure...my pops is a big fit 65 yr old who was in the navy :mrgreen:
    Is the kid gang affiliated? I'd be careful there. Sorry to hear this man.... So sad. :(

everyone has friends of course..but so do i

not worried about that

i would never do anything cazy in this situation...but i have to at least ask him why

he is lucky my father didn't see it coming..thats for sure...my pops is a big fit 65 yr old who was in the navy :mrgreen:
    don't fuck with those navy guys..... they're fuckin nuts! ;)
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Since you know who it is.........why doesn't your dad just call the cops and file assault charges?
    UpSideDown wrote:
    Since you know who it is.........why doesn't your dad just call the cops and file assault charges?
    sometimes, lessons need to be learned outside of court
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    conman wrote:
    UpSideDown wrote:

Well I guess my train of thought would be that you can't really teach people of that level a lesson (short of killing them). An ass beating might just be another story for them to tell. I'd just put their ass in jail and move on

Wouldn't be worth escalating and risking going to jail for Neily IMO
    UpSideDown wrote:
    conman wrote:
    UpSideDown wrote:

Well I guess my train of thought would be that you can't really teach people of that level a lesson (short of killing them). An ass beating might just be another story for them to tell. I'd just put their ass in jail and move on

Wouldn't be worth escalating and risking going to jail for Neily IMO
    that kid won't go to the cops and neily won't go to jail...

rough the kid up and he'll think twice the next time he feels like jumping someone for no good reason.... connections go a long way
    UpSideDown wrote:

no proof..
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Sorry to hear this man. Hope it works out for you (however that may end up).
  • UpSideDown wrote:

no proof..

Sounded like there was 4 witnesses including the two victims.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    What the fuck is wrong with people?!?! :evil: I'm so sorry that happened & I'm glad everyone's okay.

(Just remember as well, though, that it's not uncommon for people to give up the wrong guy, whether mistakenly or intentionally.)
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    walking home from a wake with my mom and their friends

out of the blue a spanish kid comes out of nowhere and sucker punches my father in the back of the head which causes him to fall..then the kid turns and sucker punches my fater's friend in the face ...

didn't try to rob them or aything and they're fine thank god...i'am even more upset that my mom and her est friend were there.....becasue he could have easily done the same to them

i'am besisde myself atm ...was getting ready to go down to the area and find this kid ....luckily my friends found out who it was ( amazing what a $20 can get you in a ghetto deli...a kid we know gave this punk right up)

soooo now i/we know exactly who it is...(mind u ..my 2 older brother's don't know about this story yet...tomorrow morning should start off interesting

i know some of u will say more violence won't help the situation..but after doing this to my father for no reason ...with my mom right there....LET'S JUST SAY THIS KID MADE A HUGE MISTAKE

even if i control myself and let it go...someone (whoever it may be...isn't gonna control themselves

sorry had to vent and for whoever read this whole post..thank you

crazy sad world we live in

If it were me in this situation, I would totally want to confront the punk, but remember you have much more to lose then the punk. If he doesn't face the music this time around, it will happen eventually
    UpSideDown wrote:

no proof..

Sounded like there was 4 witnesses including the two victims.

it happened in 5 seconds in the dark ..nobody there knew what hit them

my boys just went looking and found a friend from the projects who gave the kid up

my mom and dad are both 65 as are their 2 friends...glasses on all

my father said if u offered him a million bucks he couldn't tell you what this kid looked like
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    sorry that happened

i'd fuck that kid up big time if i was you.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    So sorry to read about this - what a crazy sick world.... :(
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    sorry this happened

stay calm

you say its a bad neighborhood...chances are it was a gang dare

don't get yourself in too deep

after living all these years i truly believe in karma..what goes around comes around

this kid's got his coming

you want yours to be better than that

do what you have to do

but do it right
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    i found out who it is already

its all good.... gonna stay calm
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    i say go to the police and let handle the situation. im sure if you give them a name, theyll look into it, and maybe your mom can identify him in a lineup?
  • metsfan wrote:
    sorry that happened

i'd fuck that kid up big time if i was you.

My thoughts exactly...
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    It appears you have enough evidence to go after the kid but not enough evidence if it is the kid?

:think:
This discussion has been closed.