13»

Comments

• Options
    Antanta_Antanta_ Posts: 26
    Okay, got it! (emule) Obrigada! ;-)
    to you too Parasol
  • Options
    einatshaul wrote:
    There wasn't a real tag for Duaghter, but the whole crowd was chanting the "Eh Eohe Ehohe..." and Eddie was just going along with it and saying Don't let the sun go down on me... Or something along those lines, don't hold me to it, it's all mixed up like a dream in the morning...

I think I remember him yelling "Your all fanatics!" After that, but I could be mistaking :)

he said: "voces são os maiores" (you are the best)

the whole concert was beautiful!
    eddie passed just a few centimetres from me when he got out of the stage on Crazy Mary :')
    No matter how could the winter
    There's a spring time ahead
    I'm thumbing my way back to heaven

Best days:
    4-09-06 - Pearl Jam, Pavilhão Atlântico, Portugal
    8-06-07 - Pearl Jam, Passeio Marítimo de Alges, Portugal
  • Options
    SaudadeSaudade Posts: 1
    As always, a great concert !
    Those who love PJ can never be disapointed with a concert of them !
    Feeling the real sound, and not a record, brings great moments to remember...
    And we can be wrong, but the empaty with the portuguese people is something special... We are special ! We are different ! When we love, we like to show it ! :)
    So... please Come back...
    When you have "Saudade" of the portuguese fans...

Because, we know what that is !

P.S. : I know Portugal is a small country, but really try another city next time... In the North of Portugal, we are waiting for you !! Oporto loves you..
    Respect and you´ll be respected...
  • Options
    Saudade wrote:
    As always, a great concert !
    Those who love PJ can never be disapointed with a concert of them !
    Feeling the real sound, and not a record, brings great moments to remember...
    And we can be wrong, but the empaty with the portuguese people is something special... We are special ! We are different ! When we love, we like to show it ! :)
    So... please Come back...
    When you have "Saudade" of the portuguese fans...

Because, we know what that is !

P.S. : I know Portugal is a small country, but really try another city next time... In the North of Portugal, we are waiting for you !! Oporto loves you..
    It would be great to have them in our city, but you know...It's not because of the arena or something like that.. but in Lisbon he likes to surf,,and they have Bubas, Martin and Manel :P

It doesn't matter as long as they come back :)
    Speaking as a child of the 90's
  • Options
    NothingW.NothingW. Posts: 19
    It would be great to have them in our city, but you know...It's not because of the arena or something like that.. but in Lisbon he likes to surf,,and they have Bubas, Martin and Manel :P

You are forgetting Tiago lol :D
    Cause the man of the hour is taking his final bow
    Goodbye for now.
  • Options

He can surf near Porto too:)

i wish they'll come back soon!(to Porto even better!)
    No matter how could the winter
    There's a spring time ahead
    I'm thumbing my way back to heaven

Best days:
    4-09-06 - Pearl Jam, Pavilhão Atlântico, Portugal
    8-06-07 - Pearl Jam, Passeio Marítimo de Alges, Portugal