Options

*** London Fanviews Here 18/6/07 ***

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    Wow Dunk..... :D:D:

But..... I have the main set on one CD and the encores (from Inside Job) on the second one :o

i just copied the other guys setlist for each disc?!?

i just have them all on my itunes at home... i havent even made discs yet :D

well... i can change them later on if we all can agree a disc tracklisting?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I made discs :D

Main set on Disc 1 and Encores on Disc 2.. fits nicely and is logical... :D
  • Options
    justdimijustdimi Posts: 256
    Justdimi,

http://www.pinterest.com/justdimi/
    www.facebook.com/dimitri.sponselee
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/justdimi/
    ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----
  • Options
    Oh.. we have a choice now... I see myself in justdimi's pic... Also Ed's microphone smaller ;)

(but still no good for my discs)
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Think it's probably more logical to go with Rita's selection of main set on disc 1 and the encores on disc 2...

...whatever, i'll stick 'em all up on my website and people can grab what they want.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    ok ;)

wembley cd cover

wembley cd tray card

cd label 1

cd label 2

i have these as pdf's and jpegs... maybe JRD could host these mofos?

Dunk... what happened to the number 19...? :)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    Dunk... what happened to the number 19...? :)

dunno... it was annoying me?

i've sorted the numbers and did the tracklisting to fit Rita's disc compilation.

:cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

i've sorted the numbers and did the tracklisting to fit Rita's disc compilation.

If there was a kissies emoticon, I would put it here :D
  • Options
    You guys are all working hard!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

links ? :rolleyes:
    sorry, if the old ones are meant to work, 3 of them still do but the one for the tray image with track listing doesn't...

EDIT: aaaah... bonza! works now. i'll send you a facebook beer!
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    EDIT: aaaah... bonza! works now. i'll send you a facebook beer!

correct that... i'll send you a beer when you add State Of Love And Trust as track 14... :D
  • Options
    I've got my iPod on shuffle, and Dissident just came on. I hate to admit it, but I actually nearly started crying.

It reminded me of Waxy's, all of us in the basement bar, singing at the top of our lungs... the Croatian contingent huddled around the stairs, the Dublin crew on the balcony, the Portugese all over the place, the Americans leaning against the bar, the Israelis upstairs, the northerners getting on with the southerners.... and the plain fact that there were about 500 people on a pissing Sunday night all together, political, social, age and race boundaries put aside, singing together. As one.

That, for me, was even more special than the gig. I miss it so much.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r23/EddieWouldKnow/waxys2.jpg
  • Options
    I've got my iPod on shuffle, and Dissident just came on. I hate to admit it, but I actually nearly started crying.

It reminded me of Waxy's, all of us in the basement bar, singing at the top of our lungs... the Croatian contingent huddled around the stairs, the Dublin crew on the balcony, the Portugese all over the place, the Americans leaning against the bar, the Israelis upstairs, the northerners getting on with the southerners.... and the plain fact that there were about 500 people on a pissing Sunday night all together, political, social, age and race boundaries put aside, singing together. As one.

pull yourself together man, you sound like a nonce! you're talking nonce-sense... :o
    get yourself a beer and start the weekend as you mean to go on :)

i really don't like Dissident anyway...
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    swede is sure screaming his lungs out there...

for all those interested, we are going to get drunk again together on august 4, see the london lolla weekend meetup thread
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options

and you said Waxy's would be shite!!! :D:D:)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    and you said Waxy's would be shite!!! :D:D:)
    Yeah, I kind of regret saying that now :o
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    Yeah, I kind of regret saying that now :o

what are you talking about waxys was shite...
    it was 'the shite' :cool: :p
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    correct that... i'll send you a beer when you add State Of Love And Trust as track 14... :D

i've gone and fixed it meself... ;)

Dunk's artwork for the London show with Rita's tracklisting can be gotten here.
  • Options
    jrd wrote:

bollcocks.. i just fixed it as well ;)

nice cuttin and a pasting there boy!! :cool:
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262

aww you! :o

that sure was one hell of a night. wish they would've played other than just the few PJ songs that they did though.

but still, what a wonderful moment. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    bollcocks.. i just fixed it as well ;)

nice cuttin and a pasting there boy!! :cool:

yep, good job all yer text was on a plain black background ;)
    there's not much i don't know about how not to be able to not use Gimp very well at all...!:confused:

how'd you feel about knocking one up for the Astoria show...? haven't seen any artwork for that yet...
  • Options
    bertanbertan Posts: 266
    Hello Jammers,

Here's my version of the wembley boot artwork:
    http://www.slideaway.net/wembley_artwork_bertan.rar

I don't have a printer so I couldn't check it, but everything should be ok. I did the layout like the official bootleg artwork, so everything should be clear.

Here's a preview jpg:
    http://www.slideaway.net/wembley_preview.jpg

Hope you like it :) Also thanks a lot to Randall for recording the show.

-bertan
    "hey na na na na hey that's something"

30.09.2006 Athens | 18.06.2007 London | 18.08.2009 London | 05.07.2014 Werchter | 17.07.2018 London | 08.07.2022 London
  • Options
    bertan wrote:
    Hello Jammers,

I don't have a printer so I couldn't check it, but everything should be ok. I did the layout like the official bootleg artwork, so everything should be clear.

Here's a preview jpg:

-bertan
    Awesome. I like it a lot.
  • Options
    bertanbertan Posts: 266
    Awesome. I like it a lot.

thanks, i'm glad you do :)
    "hey na na na na hey that's something"

30.09.2006 Athens | 18.06.2007 London | 18.08.2009 London | 05.07.2014 Werchter | 17.07.2018 London | 08.07.2022 London
  • Options
    bertan wrote:
    Hello Jammers,

Here's a preview jpg:

-bertan

nice :cool:
  • Options
    valrivalri Posts: 52
    ...and me back up the road again in Littleborough!

Hi flips - not stalking you, but with RM down, what do you do?

Hello to Russ from Liverpool (and his daughter & friend) if you're on here - top bloke - despite the "from liverpool" bit ;-) ha ha - and cheers for joining us for beers after wembley (lost you email addy, though)

great show!

I live in Littleborough aswell.
  • Options
    valri wrote:
    I live in Littleborough aswell.

*shock*
    baja la jaula jaime bajamela
  • Options
    ravilloriasravillorias Paris Posts: 458
    did anyone improve the sound quality of the files :S ?
    -- rafa
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    jrd wrote:

There's lots of other goodies in that directory too... go fish!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!