How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Hungry....is 10:20 am too early to eat lunch?

It's never too early to eat lunch....as long as you have a snack for when you're hungry again at 3, ha!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    SOOOO FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    happy that my wife is coming home today!!! :D:D:D:D:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    ^^^^

that's sweet :D

so I'm feeling happy
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Tired from work being so crazy, but happy that the sun is shining and just getting my flights to LA...got a date with Mr. Jack White end of this month :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Tired from work being so crazy, but happy that the sun is shining and just getting my flights to LA...got a date with Mr. Jack White end of this month :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    oh my that is great! Enjoy!! 8-)8-)8-):D

anticipating the new LP here! :D
    pandora wrote:

Will do, I am needing a couple days away so the break will be nice. I was able to get the album already, it is sooooooooo good. I can't wait to hear it live :)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    my arms....grgrgrgrgr
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,129
    my arms....grgrgrgrgr

How 's everything with sis and baby :)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    really need a massage..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    pandora wrote:

Will do, I am needing a couple days away so the break will be nice. I was able to get the album already, it is sooooooooo good. I can't wait to hear it live :)
    I've heard some on you tube and thought it was so good too.

Jack is something else, I was mesmerized when I saw them in AC some years back.

Makes me happy knowing you are going to be so happy! :D
    chill in mind,and pain in body
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Like I slept on my neck wrong last night and Dimitris and I need a two-for-one massage
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    tired
    worn out
    drained
    beaten down

yeah, I'm pretty sure that covers it.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    Carey wrote:
    Like I slept on my neck wrong last night and Dimitris and I need a two-for-one massage
    got us an appointment.... ;)
    pandora wrote:
    I've heard some on you tube and thought it was so good too.

Jack is something else, I was mesmerized when I saw them in AC some years back.

Makes me happy knowing you are going to be so happy! :D
    And now I feel touched that it makes you happy, I appreciate that :)
    tired..but holding on.. :D
  • Jon ChorbaJon Chorba Posts: 268
    Outstanding

If You Like Crunchy Guitar Riffs, Powerful Vocals, Melodic Guitar Solos, And Meaningful Lyrics..then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in quite some time...-->The Liberty Underground<--
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    fantastic.... :thumbup:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    sweet...
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    unsettled...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    epic
    LIke my eyeballs are made out of sandpaper. But other than that, fabulous! It's Friday, the sky is clear blue and it's sunny, and I got a hair appointment later followed by dinner with my dad and sis :)
    in pain..i need new arms..
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Need a massage, Dimi? :mrgreen:

I could use one - neck hurts and general fatigue..... :(
    redrock wrote:

alot of neck hurts lately :mrgreen:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    redrock wrote:

alot of neck hurts lately :mrgreen:

Yeah... but some seem to have a better chance of getting a massage than others! ;):lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    It's Friday, it's 4/20, and Crowbar is playing tonight!!! I feel FANFRICKENTASTIC!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    starting to feel weekendy
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    mentally and emotionally drained