How you feeling right now???

Comments

• hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    23scidoo said:
    Sad
    Aww Scidoo hope you feel better soon :hug:
    I feel beat but in a good, fulfilled way. Kayaked the Augusta Canal yesterday in extreme heat and then kicked the soccer ball around today in the scorching sun....Also drove to Georgia and back since yesterday morning. I need a weekend from my weekend.
  • EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,802
    Wow that is awesome Meredith!  Good for you.  Hope you get some rest.  
    ^ Thanks! Wine first, then rest ;)
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,378
    23scidoo said:
    Sad
    Thank you my sweet friend..have a lovely week..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,596
    Like a trip to Amsterdam 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    Sad
    Thank you my sweet friend..have a lovely week..
    Thanks you too! 
    Suprised..in a good way..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• I'm feeling confused...saw Dennis Rodman wearing a MAGA cap in Singapore talking about how Kim Jong Un is such a wonderful person, "like a big kid" and Donald Trump deserves a lot of credit for summit...then he starts thanking people and at the grand finale of his speech he thanks, "Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam"....Idk, but I just don't see how one can excuse a murderous thug who has killed, imprisoned and tortured his one people and built an arsenal of nuclear weapons to intentionally use against the U.S. just because Rodman wants to bring sports to N. Korea. It makes me wonder...does the band know that their name was thrown out like that?
  • Gingerlou77Gingerlou77 Posts: 429
    Stressed! My flights delayed!!
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Ireland Posts: 1,148
    Slight anxiety at the moment as I'm about to go to work and I have a heap of things that I need to get done across 7 hours. That's my way though!!
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    I'm feeling confused...saw Dennis Rodman wearing a MAGA cap in Singapore talking about how Kim Jong Un is such a wonderful person, "like a big kid" and Donald Trump deserves a lot of credit for summit...then he starts thanking people and at the grand finale of his speech he thanks, "Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam"....Idk, but I just don't see how one can excuse a murderous thug who has killed, imprisoned and tortured his one people and built an arsenal of nuclear weapons to intentionally use against the U.S. just because Rodman wants to bring sports to N. Korea. It makes me wonder...does the band know that their name was thrown out like that?
    I can't imagine one of the band members would be happy about that, really. :|
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Sad - We are not in Amsterdam - shit happpens 

Happy - 10C Rep is finding “Deserving Fans” to gift our tickets .. knowing it will make someone “Smile” is a great feeling! 

See ya at the Home Shows!

"The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

Hope you are better Mike!!!
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    23scidoo said:
    Hope you are better Mike!!!
    Thanks! Just gotta Roll with the punches ... stay positive, could always be worse. 
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    myoung321 said:
    Sad - We are not in Amsterdam - shit happpens 

Happy - 10C Rep is finding “Deserving Fans” to gift our tickets .. knowing it will make someone “Smile” is a great feeling! 

See ya at the Home Shows!

So sorry for you!
    I hope you are feeling and getting better soon! 
    Shocked, sad, angry..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    23scidoo said:
    Shocked, sad, angry..
    Thinking of you guys. Your country will bounce back strong from this.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    Pretty stoked. Work is sending me to Charleston SC, which is somewhere I have always wanted to go and now they are paying me to do it. 
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • rattzeyrattzey Posts: 875
    Been better, in the hospital and the guy next door just keeps yelling in oain all day and night. Feel bad for him but sedate him already lol
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
    23scidoo said:
    Shocked, sad, angry..
    Thinking of you guys. Your country will bounce back strong from this.
    Thank you buddy..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited July 2018
    Sore. Was in a pretty significant car accident tonight as a passenger. Like a complete idiot, I wasn't wearing my seat belt and face planted a windshield. I suck. 
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,456
    Sore. Was in a pretty significant car accident tonight as a passenger. Like a complete idiot, I wasn't wearing my seat belt and face planted a windshield. I suck. 
    Damn, that sucks. Glad you're well enough to post that. Is your face basically okay?? Always buckle up! ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    PJ_Soul said:
    Damn, that sucks. Glad you're well enough to post that. Is your face basically okay?? Always buckle up! ;)
    Oh, my face is fucked up real good. I always wear my seat belt. I usually drive myself everywhere. The one time I was wasted, got a sober driver to give me a lift and didn't put it on...

No passenger airbag apparently so I launched up, face went through the visor and into the windshield. So to go with the dozen or so cuts and swollen black eye, I have carpet burn from the visor I believe. Fucking awful.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,456
    edited July 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    Oh, my face is fucked up real good. I always wear my seat belt. I usually drive myself everywhere. The one time I was wasted, got a sober driver to give me a lift and didn't put it on...

No passenger airbag apparently so I launched up, face went through the visor and into the windshield. So to go with the dozen or so cuts and swollen black eye, I have carpet burn from the visor I believe. Fucking awful.
    Brutal! That's too mad. Hope you feel better soon.

You remind me of something I noticed: Why don't people buckle up in cabs??? Just about everyone I know religiously wears their seatbelt if they are driving or if their friends or family are driving, but for some bizarre reason they literally refuse to buckle up when a complete stranger is driving. I always ask my companions to buckle up in a cab, and they actually won't! :dizzy:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

You remind me of something I noticed: Why don't people buckle up in cabs??? Just about everyone I know religiously wears their seatbelt if they are driving or if their friends or family are driving, but for some bizarre reason they literally refuse to buckle up when a complete stranger is driving. I always ask my companions to buckle up in a cab, and they actually won't! :dizzy:
    Interesting. When I do take a taxi/Lyft somewhere I don't even think about it. Never put my seat belt on. I will now. 
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,818
    PJ_Soul said:

Carpet burn? Wow, that just adds insult to injury. I'm glad you lived to tell the tale.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,818
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Yeah, I've noticed that too, and it makes no sense. I usually try to badger whoever I'm with to buckle up. It's like you enter the cab and you're surrounded by some sort of veil of invulnerability. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Irritable.

Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Lazy, which is a good thing.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014