How you feeling right now???

Comments

• i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited March 2018
    hedonist said:
    i_lov_it said:
    Hey oftenreading what's your Favourite Italian Food and Wine?

I like a lot of different Italian foods!

Last night I made chicken piccata, which is delicious and fairly easy to make. Everyone I've made it for has liked it, even those who are a little..... challenging to please (like my mother, who doesn't like "spice", or garlic, or ginger.....). I had it with a Santa Margherita pinot grigio, which was good but not great.

Tonight I'm making pizza; the dough is rising right now.

I love almost anything with a combination of tomato-based sauce and cheese. I also make a good chicken parmigiana, a yummy but time-consuming lasagna, and a really tasty fresh tomato sauce that I make in the summer when tomatoes that actually have taste are available. I chop them and saute them with garlic and shallots, add whatever herbs I feel like (since this is the "feeling" thread), and serve with rotini.

I feel like dinner now! Time to get cooking. 
    And here I thought your answer would be a simple "yes" =)

Me, at the moment?  Feeling like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpBiGdV-oJI

Goodnight, kce!
    Why Would She do that???..........................Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
    I'm feeling like I want to have lasagna and red wine with Hedo and kce8 right now!! Settling in with a nice glass of white wine and some Dead n Co playing. Munching on some Goldfish crackers from my daughter's stash while my frozen pizza is baking in the oven. It's the little things in life! :)  :peace:
    Lasagna and red wine sounds just about perfect. I think I’m having pizza, too; maybe red wine with that. 
    I rest my case :smiley:
    edited March 2018

Hey oftenreading since this is a "Feeling Thread" and by the sounds of it you really like Italian Food and your Red Wine the same with me by the way haha...Pizza sounds good ;)

edited March 2018

It's so Hot here...

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,818
    Feelings..... nothing more than feelings ....
    Trying to forget my feelings of hunger....
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Feelings..... nothing more than feelings ....
    Trying to forget my feelings of hunger....
    Better than feelings of hate :wink: (I love the Offspring by the way!)
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    edited March 2018
    Like I'm in hell. Trapped in a room with 55 people(50 dudes and 4 other females, my job is a sausage fest) I dont know that I'm supposed to "make friends with."

I don't do friends. My social anxiety would rather I stepped in front of a bus right now. And I am inclined to agree.
    Post edited by northerndragon on
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Like I'm in hell. Trapped in a room with 55 people(50 dudes and 4 other females, my job is a sausage fest) I dont know that I'm supposed to "make friends with."

I don't do friends. My social anxiety would rather I stepped in front of a bus right now. And I am inclined to agree.
    You might have an easier time making friends with women if you didn’t think of them as females. :lol:

Anyway, you know me, and you know I feel your pain. I hid on my perch for most of the time I had to meet people that I actually considered my friends, including my twinsie.  

Hopefully, you get a break and can just have some alone time in your hotel room. If so, unplug, tell the hubby you can’t deal with another human being right now and that it’s not personal, watch something incredibly stupid on television or get some reading done, unwind, and recharge your energy. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    This whole community is a sausage fest

Fuck ya rednecks

So many people talking about Food on here ;)
    edited March 2018
    dankind said:
    Haha Dan...I was about to do the same thing...but thought hey why not Join in the Food Conversation on here :lol::tongue:
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,818
    I feel like no one wants us to talk about food in here. 

Okay. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    edited March 2018
    It's so Hot here in Perth...39 degrees Celsius and overcast...
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    dankind said

You might have an easier time making friends with women if you didn’t think of them as females. :lol:

Anyway, you know me, and you know I feel your pain. I hid on my perch for most of the time I had to meet people that I actually considered my friends, including my twinsie.  

Hopefully, you get a break and can just have some alone time in your hotel room. If so, unplug, tell the hubby you can’t deal with another human being right now and that it’s not personal, watch something incredibly stupid on television or get some reading done, unwind, and recharge your energy. 
    Tonight is forced networking and cocktail hour with "leadership".  I won't be free until at least 8pm CST. And I do mean forced, it's mandatory and just in case you were going to try and skip it there are no shuttles back to the hotel until afterwards.

I plan on hiding in a corner playing on my phone until I'm released. 
    But I knew my Twinsie would understand. =)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    People talk about Italian Food on here and then go...now I'm Hungry for Italian food :lol:
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited March 2018
    Puzzled, my night sleep was disturbed this night when I heard a noise I didn’t understand. I had to look what it was and see the box I have to the right of me on a table was flipped upside down. :fearful:
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Annafalk said:
    Thoughts Arrive, I hope you have a good day ! And I hope everyone reading this has a good day as well ! :):hug:
    Thanks Anna. Sorry I just saw this now. Haven't been here much lately.
    Same to you. Hug. :)
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    I'm feeling like Awolnation is pretty f'n amazing
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Frustrated
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Frustrated
    Hang in there, bud.  I hope all is OK.
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    hedonist said:
    Frustrated
    Hang in there, bud.  I hope all is OK.
    Everything is good. Just minor annoyances building up today. About to treat myself to a night out. Herb, steak, and a few beers should do the trick. 
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I completely get that.  Those tricks better work!

Got a welcome feeling of relief here (due to what? dunno know), but thoroughly enjoying some live Gilmour before turning in (or...on the turning away?).

Shine on, you crazy motherfucking diamonds.
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    dankind said:

Does texting with someone incredibly stupid count? :who_me:
    dankind said:

No. Twinsie needed alone time, damn it!

One demerit!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

One demerit!
    How many demerits to get to the spanking? :confused:
    Never mind. Catholic school flashback. 
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

One demerit!
    If you went to Catholic school in the 1980s or 1990s, you should be grateful that a spanking was all you got.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

One demerit!
    what website am I on again?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD