Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    2 weeks rocking the workout program and diet. No days off until August 24th. These 2016 bootlegs have been getting me through!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    bluegrace said:

Pretty good. Been a temp for over a year, and this week I was offered a permanent employment. Jippi.

Congrats :smile:
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357

bluegrace said:

Pretty good. Been a temp for over a year, and this week I was offered a permanent employment. Jippi.

Congrats :smile:
    Thank you!
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    Weird
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    A bit tired, but tomorrow it's Friday...
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    like i could sleep some more
    and pain is not on earth below
    no need to say anymore...
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Content. A lot happened in the last few days and a lot coming up this summer. Life is great!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    i have to go now and drop my mum off to preach in 14 minutes
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Sooo happy...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,544
    RKCNDY said:

Sooo happy...

Bravo!!!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Weird
  • Options
    confused
    thankfully not about my sexuality lol
  • Options
    lazy,..time for some take out!
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Very depressed. 6/17 is not a good day for me.

So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options

:hug: Hang in, it's almost 6/18.
  • Options

so sorry hopefully your better soon..
    i feel great i had a nice sleep :)
  • Options
    I'm ok, more than so in fact
  • Options
    Everything I just feel like it was trust that I loved and I don't feel that often so it's a nice welcome so I feel surprised and a little sad and aside from this how did my life turn to so much crap I mean at least some people have a great bond..I respect that but it's never neglected me..thanks..
  • Options
    like shit
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    relaxed mandf hot
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    sleepy
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,641
    Okay, but my knee seems to be fucked up. I think it might be some kind of cartilage problem or something. I need to see a doctor about it - I'm thinking an MRI is in order at this point, before it gets much worse. Today is the first day it actually made me limp at one point just while walking (it comes and goes). Before now it was only that bad while going up stairs.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Okay, but my knee seems to be fucked up. I think it might be some kind of cartilage problem or something. I need to see a doctor about it - I'm thinking an MRI is in order at this point, before it gets much worse. Today is the first day it actually made me limp at one point just while walking (it comes and goes). Before now it was only that bad while going up stairs.

I have dodgy knees so have plenty of experience! If you can get MRI free then go for it, otherwise would go to physio if you haven't been. Could just be patellar tendonitis. Though that's more noticeable when you sit for long periods rather than when going upstairs etc. which as you say could well be cartilage. Have you been doing any particularly strenuous exercise recently?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,641
    edited June 2016

PJ_Soul said:

I have dodgy knees so have plenty of experience! If you can get MRI free then go for it, otherwise would go to physio if you haven't been. Could just be patellar tendonitis. Though that's more noticeable when you sit for long periods rather than when going upstairs etc. which as you say could well be cartilage. Have you been doing any particularly strenuous exercise recently?
    Yeah, MRIs are free. :) There is some crunching/grinding happening in the knee caps too. I have injured both knees in the past, and I have had some occasional twinges while going up stairs before, but nothing like this. This does wax and wane in terms of pain levels, but it's suddenly become chronic instead of occasional. Something seems to have come to a head. The thing is, the left knee is much, much worse, but the right one has a bit of an issue as well, so I'm scared it's arthritis of some kind (as both knees tend to go at the same time with arthritis), which runs on my dad's side of the family. I seem too young for that, but it happens. So that's very worrying. I'm actually hoping it's pretty much anything but that. Like maybe some kind of repetitive use that I've not been aware of. I do sit with both legs curled up when I'm at home watching movies or TV, and I often stay like that for long stretches because my cat falls asleep on me. :lol: So I'm wondering if sitting like that year after year might be the cause of some sort of damage. Now that the pain's there, I'm conscious that that position kind of twists my knees to the side, and perhaps that's been bad for them? Another recent change (that I'm not willing to give up) is that I got a standing desk at work, so instead of sitting all day long I am alternating between standing and sitting throughout the day. I figured this would be good for me, lol, but I wonder if my already weakened knees are resisting??? I do also have an ergonomic standing mat to go with the sit-stand desk, but still.... Anyway, time will tell! I'll get to the doc's soon and figure it out. Meanwhile, Advil takes the edge off.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yeah, MRIs are free. :) There is some crunching/grinding happening in the knee caps too. I have injured both knees in the past, and I have had some occasional twinges while going up stairs before, but nothing like this. This does wax and wane in terms of pain levels, but it's suddenly become chronic instead of occasional. Something seems to have come to a head. The thing is, the left knee is much, much worse, but the right one has a bit of an issue as well, so I'm scared it's arthritis of some kind (as both knees tend to go at the same time with arthritis), which runs on my dad's side of the family. I seem too young for that, but it happens. So that's very worrying. I'm actually hoping it's pretty much anything but that. Like maybe some kind of repetitive use that I've not been aware of. I do sit with both legs curled up when I'm at home watching movies or TV, and I often stay like that for long stretches because my cat falls asleep on me. :lol: So I'm wondering if sitting like that year after year might be the cause of some sort of damage. Now that the pain's there, I'm conscious that that position kind of twists my knees to the side, and perhaps that's been bad for them? Another recent change (that I'm not willing to give up) is that I got a standing desk at work, so instead of sitting all day long I am alternating between standing and sitting throughout the day. I figured this would be good for me, lol, but I wonder if my already weakened knees are resisting??? I do also have an ergonomic standing mat to go with the sit-stand desk, but still.... Anyway, time will tell! I'll get to the doc's soon and figure it out. Meanwhile, Advil takes the edge off.
    Wouldn't necessarily worry about it being both knees. I have patellar tendonitis in my right knee but never had any issue with my left knee until last November when it got sore one night and within a couple of days I could barely walk. My physio started talking about MRIs and arthroscopy but an MRI would cost €300 so I went with physio, rest and lots of icing. Miraculously it sorted itself out after 6 weeks, so you just never know really! I love my physio so would always seek her opinion but MRI will tell you for sure at least
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Hot. The sun ate all the rain in the sky.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Tired always tired
  • Options
    Good..i'm gonna see an old friend today after long time..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    tired after shopping so im going to sleep
  • Options
    pretty good