Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    tired
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Relaxed. Really looking forward to a 3 day weekend!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Boring at briefing
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    sick i ate a whole packet of werthers they were too good to put away
  • Options
    sad. watching the news. it's not even the weekend yet and there were two fatal motorcycle accidents last night. My friends 15 year old God Daughter died in a car crash driving to high school yesterday...fuck. Be careful out there......
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 said:

sad. watching the news. it's not even the weekend yet and there were two fatal motorcycle accidents last night. My friends 15 year old God Daughter died in a car crash driving to high school yesterday...fuck. Be careful out there......

so sorry to hear that tis really sad
    im glad there is future hope though...
    feel sorry for innocent lives lost in
    car accidents i rather jump in front
    of a train...
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,509
    PJ_Soul said:

23scidoo said:

Bad..i came last night from work and found my house open..they didn't get anything but the house was mess..

That sucks! Through great that they didn't steal anything. Did someone scare them off before they took anything?? Or was it just vandals?
    I have no idea what happend..noone hears nothing..i guess they looking for money or jewels..i had zero from both in my place..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    hot
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Good enough
  • Options
    good but tired had sleep and couple of dreams one was funny but now i cant get back to sleep so i have to tire myself now somehow
  • Options
    Mixed emotions..bad cause my team lost the champion last night and good cause my BA poster arrived today..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    nostalgia
  • Options
    Excited. Getting a new car (well, new for me, but like new!). This always excites me!
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Absolutely thrilled for my favourite sportsperson, Carsten Mogensen, who made a winning return to competitive badminton today less than 4 months after collapsing with a brain aneurysm during another tournament. Absolutely incredible :smile:
  • Options

Absolutely thrilled for my favourite sportsperson, Carsten Mogensen, who made a winning return to competitive badminton today less than 4 months after collapsing with a brain aneurysm during another tournament. Absolutely incredible :smile:

See jn, anything is possible!! Anything!
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    Pushed down by the man.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

Pushed down by the man.

:frowning:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 said:

See jn, anything is possible!! Anything!
    Fingers crossed for another win today :smile:
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

Pushed down by the man.

Damn the man, save the Empire!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Got a long weekend coming up.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544
    edited June 2016
    Ankle hurts. I fucking fell down in a mall today. I was walking by the food fair and slipped on some ice cream or something on the floor and went down. I thought i was basically okay - just bumped my knee and kind of hurt my toes a bit somehow. Ego intact (some nice people stopped to make sure i was okay). But now it's a couple hours later and my ankle is really sore, and my knee is worse than i thought too. Maybe i should have made a bigger deal of it - might have been able to sue, lol. :tongue:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Ankle hurts. I fucking fell down in a mall today. I was walking by the food fair and slipped on some ice cream or something on the floor and went down. I thought i was basically okay - just bumped my knee and kind of hurt my toes a bit somehow. Ego intact (some nice people stopped to make sure i was okay). But now it's a couple hours later and my ankle is really sore, and my knee is worse than i thought too. Maybe i should have made a bigger deal of it - might have been able to sue, lol. :tongue:

Ice, ice and more ice!
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Hot, sweaty...it's too hot today.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    At peace :)
  • Options
    Good, had a nice day out in the sun with good company and beautiful music
  • Options
    Anxious..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110
    To quote Soundgarden, "I'm looking California and feeling Minnesota."
  • Options
    Pretty good. Been a temp for over a year, and this week I was offered a permanent employment. Jippi.
  • Options
    Drinking plenty water and lemon and honey bc I'm still sick and really tired too might take a day nap
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    Buzzed and magical.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.