Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,509
    Jogill said:

23scidoo said:

Bad..i've just ruin one of my favorites PJ shirts..

Don't worry......it just gives you a reason to get another one!
    That was so pretty..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Sprunkn7 said:

Emotional since it's been 5 years today that my dad passed but elated that I am my fathers daughter. It's weird to feel sad and happy at the same time :heart:

I completely get that, Sprunkn. The hurt and happiness are testaments to the gift of love/life given. Hope it's not too tough a day for you.
  • Options
    Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,191
    overall ok...need some money though
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    edited May 2016
    hedonist said:

Sprunkn7 said:

Emotional since it's been 5 years today that my dad passed but elated that I am my fathers daughter. It's weird to feel sad and happy at the same time :heart:

I completely get that, Sprunkn. The hurt and happiness are testaments to the gift of love/life given. Hope it's not too tough a day for you.
    Thanks Hed!
    Yup, it was a great day. I'm here thinking back to those last few years we had. We talked about everything and I'm so blessed I had that chance. Not everyone does. So say what you feel to those you love. Knowing they love you unconditionally and you feel the same is a huge fucking deal.

Plus bawling during Release in Philly helped get the tears out of the way! No tears today, just contentment :-)
    Post edited by Sprunkn7 on
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Wonderful...I'm laughing so hard inside.

It's not me it's you...it really is all YOU. Too bad you're not smart enough to realize it.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Fine.
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    i haven't changed
    still feel great
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    awesome
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Took a benedryl to help sleep last night and I woke up sluggish and in a fog. Need some coffee asap
  • Options
    JogillJogill Posts: 4,549
    Very sore back. Day before yesterday I helped push my 1976 bug and now I have strained my back. Don't like to take meds so will just need to baby it and use ice/heat for a few days till it's better. God it's a pain getting old!
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
  • Options
    haven't changed
    still the same
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Weak
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

Weak

You are stronger than you realize. Trust me.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    SD48277 said:

Weak

You are stronger than you realize. Trust me.
    Thank you, as always, for your kind words. I just hope that some day I won't be this desperate to fit in and to have others like me, it's a little hard to live with feeling this pathetic.
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    I'm feeling good right now
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,833
    Struggling right now. Dealing with a lot of heavy stuff. If you pray please keep me in your prayers.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    EB218946 said:

Struggling right now. Dealing with a lot of heavy stuff. If you pray please keep me in your prayers.

Sorry to hear this, EB. Stay strong. It may take time, but things will improve.

ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    headache
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    So good! So good!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

So good! So good!

Me too..i just get my tshirt and a pin from US tour..thank you Dave!!!!..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    EB218946 said:

Will do.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    EB218946 said:

sorry I missed this post this morning but I will be praying for you too..
    best wishes..
  • Options
    EB218946 said:

Hope you are fine..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EB218946 said:

Good Vibes sent EB
  • Options
    I got a surprise raise yesterday! My boss told me I'm the friendliest and most diversified person he ever had working in the office. Not bad since he's been there 35 years.He has given me kudos in the last 12 years but that was by far the best. The bookkeeper told me last year and this year I'm the only one that got a bump. Besides taking good care of patients I guess this is the second best thing that can happen at work :get_outta_here:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544
    Horrible. Depressed. Because Gord Downie has a terminal brain tumour. For those who aren't connected to him and his band, imagine that Eddie Vedder just announced that he's dying of a brain tumour... i feel like that about Gord. Just..................... oh man.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    PJ_Soul said:

Horrible. Depressed. Because Gord Downie has a terminal brain tumour. For those who aren't connected to him and his band, imagine that Eddie Vedder just announced that he's dying of a brain tumour... i feel like that about Gord. Just..................... oh man.

Me too........
    Its all I've been thinking about since I read the news
  • Options
    low in iron need to eat more lentils, mushrooms, greens and red meat
    woke up dizzy and been dizzy all morning
  • Options
    Bad..i came last night from work and found my house open..they didn't get anything but the house was mess..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544
    23scidoo said:

Bad..i came last night from work and found my house open..they didn't get anything but the house was mess..

That sucks! Through great that they didn't steal anything. Did someone scare them off before they took anything?? Or was it just vandals?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata