How you feeling right now???

Comments

• cold ,tired,i could really use a massage..but the good part is that alot of times i have some extra "help" with energy from someone special,who knows to share and give it to me.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    like a million bucks :mrgreen:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    like a million bucks :mrgreen:

I take that back....like a pile of crap right now :cry:
  • I'm feelin' like some ill rhymez is in order.

FEEL MEH!

Yo yo yo my name is Chip and I'm here to say
    that I'm droppin' this ish so I can make weight
    i knows that y'all be hatin' my skillz
    but i be up in ya grillz like prescription pillz

my name be Chip but I ain't chocolate
    strapped at the hip don't makes me cock it
    white boy from tha burbz be wilin' hard
    wit some lyrics more dope than bruno mars

bitches grind up on but Chip don't kiss
    when i'm busy blastin' juice holes in my haterz while i'm poppin' tha Cris'

WORD
    I knew it all along, see?
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    :wtf:

:think:

:lol:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    stoked b/c we scored Austin tickets!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    so happy
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    Exhausted
  • Carey wrote:
    so happy
    awesome Blondie..!! ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    VGL and sexy as all shit.. :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Caveeze wrote:
    Loving the new name! :thumbup:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    Loulou wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    Loving the new name! :thumbup:
    :lol::lol: Thanks.. Ain't love grand?? :D I must say, seeing Leezestarr313 as a username makes me smile a bit.. :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • PROUD...!!
    Caveeze wrote:
    I might have to steal this in the future :lol:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    By all means do.. I am going to be setting up a paypal account soon so the payment will become very easy :D

*half of every dollar collected for Sheila saying "VGL" will be donated to a charity benefiting ugly children*
  • shermsherm Posts: 708
    Like I cant wait til May gets here
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
    sherm wrote:
    Who is May? she sounds cute ;)
  • shermsherm Posts: 708
    Caveeze wrote:
    sherm wrote:
    Who is May? she sounds cute ;)
    8-)
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • Carey wrote:
    so happy
    this..
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Tired and disappointed
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • big mickbig mick Posts: 773
    dottles wrote:
    Tired and disappointed
    Deep breath, chin up? Hope you're ok.
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    Caveeze wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    By all means do.. I am going to be setting up a paypal account soon so the payment will become very easy :D

*half of every dollar collected for Sheila saying "VGL" will be donated to a charity benefiting ugly children*

:lol::lol::lol:
    to quote cav....VGL and sexy as all shit :lol::lol::mrgreen:
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Like crap..... I think I have the flu. F*&K
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Pamela0222 wrote:

that sucks. hope you feel better soon!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

that sucks. hope you feel better soon!

Thanks!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    Pamela0222 wrote:

feel better
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

feel better

Thanks.... Sheila
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    fucking mad