How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Mamasan23 wrote:
    In 2 days I'll be in NOLA...so I'm incredibly frakking anxious....a girls weekend is desperately needed!!!!!
    Have a great time! NOLA is so wonderful...
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • big mickbig mick Posts: 773
    Kind of fuzzy headed and wobbly legs from beer and red wine consumption. It's all good.
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Excited! I can see the beginning of good things happening this year!
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    a wee bit sick to my stomach
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Carey wrote:
    a wee bit sick to my stomach

Hope you feel better soon.

I feel HAPPY!!! DUKE WON!!! :D:lol::D
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Fucking awesome and full of love! Life is wonderful :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    amazing... on top of the world.. this whole big world.. and here I am, sitting right on top.. :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Sad!!! Just watched The Help and balled my eyes out! Great movie though!
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Loulou wrote:
    It was great. I saw it in the theater and cried so much it was embarrassing. :lol:
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    :lol: glad I'm not the only one! :) I cried so hard when that lovely woman at the end had to say goodbye to that little girl!!
    EmBleve wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    It was great. I saw it in the theater and cried so much it was embarrassing. :lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    like a million bucks :mrgreen:
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    Those of you who read my last post here

I'm feeling better. My therapist put me on stronger meds and my wife makes sure i take them everyday. I'm not feeling like ending my life or anything anymore and i am starting to enjoy things again. I'm not feeling alone or unwanted and i'm getting my fuse lit again.

Thanks to those who sent good vibes my way.

I hope nobody feels like did and if you do reach out to someone it is tough but like the signs say at the VA "It takes the courage of a warrior to ask for help" trust me even if you feel alone people out there care.

Again thanks
    My butt itches!
  • I am super happy.. when I get home from work tonight my little brother and cousin will have arrived from Cali to visit for a few days!!!YAY!!!
  • DURP wrote:

I'm feeling better. My therapist put me on stronger meds and my wife makes sure i take them everyday. I'm not feeling like ending my life or anything anymore and i am starting to enjoy things again. I'm not feeling alone or unwanted and i'm getting my fuse lit again.

I hope nobody feels like did and if you do reach out to someone it is tough but like the signs say at the VA "It takes the courage of a warrior to ask for help" trust me even if you feel alone people out there care.

Again thanks
    I am so glad to hear you're doing better!! Being in that spot can be scary and the things you experience while in that place are just soooo NOT YOU!! Glad to hear you're getting back up to par!
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    DURP wrote:

Again thanks

So glad you're feeeling better - It does take courage to ask for help. Please take care always.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    amazing :mrgreen:
  • amazing :mrgreen:
    :lol::lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    amazing :mrgreen:
    :lol::lol:

What's so funny? :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    edited February 2012
    very disappointed in others and a bit in myself :cry: ...edited to add foolish to that
    ill, got a blasted cold :evil:
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    very tired...
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    excited for tomorrow!!! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dottles wrote:
    very disappointed in others and a bit in myself :cry: ...edited to add foolish to that
    ill, got a blasted cold :evil:

<3<3<3
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • :x
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    EAT A FAT FUCKING DICK CANCER. Feeling angry watching two women i love slowly die and suffer from this punk motherfucker.

This has not been a good year so far but tomorrow is a new day.
    My butt itches!
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    very chill
    to quote cav...because I love quoting him on this one :lol::lol:

VGL and sexy as shit :mrgreen:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    it is an exhilarating day!

Super windy with dark autumn like clouds moving fast
    it is chilly going to cold which is wintery wonderful...

Hot tub approaching 102 ... ready for take off!

I feel good ... content :D
  • calm...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • lucky for having the chance to meet a Golden Star...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I have the worst headache :(
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"