How you feeling right now???

Comments

• whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    PJ_Soul said:

SD48277 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Aw, Binaural Jam is banned. :frowning:

What??? Temp or perma?
    I don't know.... I wouldn't be surprised if it's permanently, since he openly bashed the mods.
    He put me tooooo SHAME!
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    annoyed bc i recall the hype getting tickets used to be competative and fun with even the abusive word or two thrown in there for some reason which you cant possibly achieve anymore lol....
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    Bored & lazy.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    Like a jerk. :disappointed:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    dankind said:

Oh, no, maybe it's not as bad as you think?
    ELITIST FUK
    dankind said:

What!!?!? You are so not a jerk!!
    Just got my schedule for next week at my new job! Then the following week I start full time with7-5, M-S.. Yay!! So so Soooooo excited!!
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682

Just got my schedule for next week at my new job! Then the following week I start full time with7-5, M-S.. Yay!! So so Soooooo excited!!

7-5?? Those are some long hours!
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    headachey....UGH!!! Had this damn thing for 12 hours....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!

WOOT! Congrats...YAY! :)
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    Okay.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888

dankind said:

I concur. The jerk store definitely never had dankind in stock.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    really really tired and exhausted and frustrated
    PJ_Soul said:

dankind said:

Aw. Thanks ladies.

An explanation: As some here may remember from this old thread (http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/213009/told-my-wife-to-take-a-hike-update-done/p1), my wife has an incurable and often terminal disease called PSC. Well, starting Saturday and continuing this Thursday, she has to endure her annual tests to see how much it has progressed.

Talking to her on Friday night, I mixed up the procedures, what they entailed and when she was having them done, which made her feel like she was all alone when it comes to dealing with her disease and that I need to pay more attention because I'll have to be her proxy and advocate one day.

A lot of her frustration with me was just a side effect of her depression and anxiety about having the test done and finding out the bad news -- because it's never going to be good news -- but the rest of it was because of my denial, ignorance and, well, jerkiness. I'm working on it.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    Sleepy
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,092
    Tired but good
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    me great cold is gone and i have only my voice back
    Hopeful for the first time in a REALLY long time!!
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    dankind said:

PJ_Soul said:

dankind said:

Aw. Thanks ladies.

An explanation: As some here may remember from this old thread (http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/213009/told-my-wife-to-take-a-hike-update-done/p1), my wife has an incurable and often terminal disease called PSC. Well, starting Saturday and continuing this Thursday, she has to endure her annual tests to see how much it has progressed.

Talking to her on Friday night, I mixed up the procedures, what they entailed and when she was having them done, which made her feel like she was all alone when it comes to dealing with her disease and that I need to pay more attention because I'll have to be her proxy and advocate one day.

A lot of her frustration with me was just a side effect of her depression and anxiety about having the test done and finding out the bad news -- because it's never going to be good news -- but the rest of it was because of my denial, ignorance and, well, jerkiness. I'm working on it.
    There's a significant number of people out there who would take off upon finding out their spouse/partner has any kind of chronic illness, much less an incurable & possibly terminal one. You are not one of them. So while yea, you need to keep on top of the tests & procedures and pay attention - don't beat yourself up about it too much. You are standing by her.
    And good luck to her with the rest of the stuff this week!
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    ldent42 said:

dankind said:

PJ_Soul said:

dankind said:

Aw. Thanks ladies.

There's a significant number of people out there who would take off upon finding out their spouse/partner has any kind of chronic illness, much less an incurable & possibly terminal one. You are not one of them. So while yea, you need to keep on top of the tests & procedures and pay attention - don't beat yourself up about it too much. You are standing by her.
    And good luck to her with the rest of the stuff this week!
    +1
    I also agree the comment above is nicely well put..

I'm tired and things are taking long in the world bc there are still some good changes the children can make and be for themselves to save themselves and somebody cares strongly about this...it's a chance for for kids not us...rockers who have life and have it made
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    bummed...but I excised my Washington State legal right and partook in recreational activities... feel pretty good, but my first feeling is kinda killing the mood.

how do you explain that feeling?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    like taking a nap....I wish I could curl up in bed right now....i can't stop yawning...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited July 2015
    I just truly forgot how old I am for the first time ever (Not in the 'oh, I forgot for a second there!' way. I actually had to do the math). So I feel fucking OLD, because I was like, "Is that right?!?!" when I realized how old I am. That doesn't happen to young people. I feel like I just crossed an invisible line in life by forgetting my age and then being surprised by it. :fearful:

Yes, I know you're only as old/young as you feel... and yeah, I feel like I'm still in my mid-20s inside my head... And yes, with age comes wisdom, and I feel that. Great. Just great..... but I'm still one day closer to death today, so I'm allowed to wallow in self-pity about aging once in a while. ;)

(no offense to the people who are older than me, lol. I'm not even that old, but fuck... once in a while it just kind of bops you over the head!)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    in the valley of deep shadow its like a really really really really bad trip
    Thanks again, ladies.

And RKCNDY:
    RKCNDY said:

bummed...but I excised my Washington State legal right and partook in recreational activities... feel pretty good, but my first feeling is kinda killing the mood.

I believe you call this a buzzkill?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:

Thanks again, ladies.

And RKCNDY:

RKCNDY said:

sort of...I have a friend (not a super close friend), and she went through some really tough times...I saw her a few months ago and she was sad because she didn't have a job and was basically at the end of her rope. I suggested she come work with me, it's a fairly easy job, I know she has the skills, it would get her out of the house, get her mind off all the trauma she's been through. My boss liked her and she has been working with me for the last few weeks, my boss has been talking to me about her...she called me before she left for her convention and now I know some things that make me sad...she's basically spiraling out of control.

I just wish I could help her, but I don't know how, or if it's my place to do so.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    good slept well dreamt heaps
    RKCNDY said:

dankind said:

Thanks again, ladies.

And RKCNDY:

RKCNDY said:

sort of...I have a friend (not a super close friend), and she went through some really tough times...I saw her a few months ago and she was sad because she didn't have a job and was basically at the end of her rope. I suggested she come work with me, it's a fairly easy job, I know she has the skills, it would get her out of the house, get her mind off all the trauma she's been through. My boss liked her and she has been working with me for the last few weeks, my boss has been talking to me about her...she called me before she left for her convention and now I know some things that make me sad...she's basically spiraling out of control.

I just wish I could help her, but I don't know how, or if it's my place to do so.
    "She seems distracted, and I know just what is gonna happen next...."

It sounds tough. What is the best thing to do not only for you but for your friend? There's the rub.

I've pretty much lost my very best friend due to the treacherous path he has chosen/taken. I tried to listen and guide him, but he's so far gone, I probably sounded like Charlie Brown's teacher to him.

These days I just Google him to make sure there are no new mugshots. Still love him dearly. And miss who he was.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:

"She seems distracted, and I know just what is gonna happen next...."

It sounds tough. What is the best thing to do not only for you but for your friend? There's the rub.

I've pretty much lost my very best friend due to the treacherous path he has chosen/taken. I tried to listen and guide him, but he's so far gone, I probably sounded like Charlie Brown's teacher to him.

These days I just Google him to make sure there are no new mugshots. Still love him dearly. And miss who he was.

That's exactly what I am afraid of. there are other things that I know that my boss doesn't, there are pieces I see that I can put together and I don't like how they fit together-maybe I just don't want them to fit that way.
    She has so much to live for, but not in the way that she thinks it should be, I wish she would realize that.

Thanks Dan...*hugs*

- Christopher McCandless